Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:25 pm
"we need to change the entrance of the base to apear in a new location to many know were it is and we need to check up on the new recruit"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:33 pm
Lori nodded. "Right...lets get on it."  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:43 pm
lutia walked over to the entrance and placed her hand on the door frame "take your time when your ready to use your magic dont try to overdo yourself"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:31 am
She stands and nods. "I'm ready"  

Lori Naoi

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:20 am
After a long walk Neo finally found the weapon's room.
He scanned the shelves full of weapons and sighed, beginning to wonder what had made him do this. He grabbed a small, thin piece of metal from his pocket and pushed a button on the side, casting pale blue light on the weapons quickly before sitting on the floor and emptying his pockets.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:02 pm
"alright. location alteration authority lutia belverone password tanuki"

the magic wards scanned

vocal match
dna match
password match
height match
aura match
soul match
......please use required magic

lutia nodded to lori "send us to a quiter area of town for now somewhere that nothing serious has been going on at"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:23 pm
Lori holds the staff to her face and changes the entrance.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:33 pm
lutia smiles "success!" she walks to lori "how are you?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:33 pm
Lori gives an exhausted smile. "I am well."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:45 am
"Hmmm. A paper clip, a bit of string, a battery...i don't know what that is." Neo muttered as he sorted through the contents of his pockets on the floor of the weapons room. The job he had chosen may be harder than he had hoped, mostly because of the lack of technology. He also wondered why the girl had trusted him with her weaponry, he could destroy them all now and she would be without weapons, then he could call upon someone else to finish them while they were weak.
But he wasn't like that. He stood again and pulled a gun off a shelf and began to pull out its insides.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:15 am
lutia smiled back comfortingly "im glad..are you up for a short jaunt to the micelanious weapons room?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:33 am
She gave a slight smile. "I'm up for anything."  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:14 am
"after you then" lutia motioned for lori to go first  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:41 am
Neo looked at the new weapon he had made. It looked like the gun it had been before but he had made some changes, it no longer required any methods of power as that came somehow from the body heat of the one holding it, so it was useless in the hands of anything other than warm-blooded creatures. It no longer needed bullets, it fired some form of energy ray, he wasn't sure how it worked.
The only possible downsides of the new weapon was the time it took to make, and that it wasn't designed to kill. The ray only stunned the enemy and he decided that he would refuse to change it so that it would kill.
"Not bad to say that all i had with me was a paper clip and a battery." He smiled to himself, placing the gun on the floor and beginning on another.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:33 am
Lori nods and smiles walking ahead of Lutia.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff