Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Contest Ideas and Suggestions. CLOSED: Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got any contest ideas?
Yes
53%
 53%  [ 28 ]
No
46%
 46%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 52

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:08 pm
xXKaiketzkixX
How About Tektek me contest?

Oh hey. I never would've thought of that one.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:13 pm
biggrin  

xXKaiketzkixX

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:55 pm
xXKaiketzkixX
biggrin

If you didn't notice, that was sarcasm.

Did you not see the 'plz don't say tektek/ avi contests' on the front page?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:17 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
xXKaiketzkixX
biggrin

If you didn't notice, that was sarcasm.

Did you not see the 'plz don't say tektek/ avi contests' on the front page?

Oh dear... D:

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

iKynnie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:49 pm
How about a lyrical contest. We make up our own lyrics to describe anything we want. Judges can pick which one is most creative. The winner gets any two items from his or her wishlist!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:32 pm
Angelle Fire
How about a lyrical contest. We make up our own lyrics to describe anything we want. Judges can pick which one is most creative. The winner gets any two items from his or her wishlist!

I actually like this idea. 3nodding The only drawback I could see to it though, is how the lyrics are conveyed by the individual judges. Because I know I don't have the same tastes as most of the crew members. XD

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:20 am
Simplistic-Tyranny
Angelle Fire

I actually like this idea. 3nodding The only drawback I could see to it though, is how the lyrics are conveyed by the individual judges. Because I know I don't have the same tastes as most of the crew members. XD

Well, I could be one of the main judges.
I'm taking songwriting as a class, so I've gotten pretty decent at analyzing lyrics regardless of the style.

But I have one thing to add to that idea, since that actually sounds like it'd be fun.
Entrants have to write the lyrics to an existing song, so it becomes an actual song. (that was one of our recent assignments)
More rules would have to be in place, of course, to prevent plagiarism, but I think it'd work.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:35 am
I Like The Lyrical Ideaaa. Either That Or We Have Some Sort Of zOMG! Scavanger Hunt. Like You Need 10 Garlic Stuff And 15 Blahs And Crap This And Crap That. x3 [:  

vivalacora

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:45 am
vivalacora
I Like The Lyrical Ideaaa. Either That Or We Have Some Sort Of zOMG! Scavanger Hunt. Like You Need 10 Garlic Stuff And 15 Blahs And Crap This And Crap That. x3 [:

I wanna do some kinda scavenger hunt-ish thing sometime, but a specific amount of drops from certain animated......
Yyyyeeeaaah...... From doing quests in zOMG!, I've seen that the enemies don't like to drop those items very often, so it'd be way more trouble than it's worth.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:11 pm
Aww... I was gonna do a random contest just now, but found out I can't delete subforums......
Crap.

Pailzor
Captain

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:18 pm
Pailzor
Aww... I was gonna do a random contest just now, but found out I can't delete subforums......
Crap.

wut.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:33 pm
Was gunna make a "spam" subforum to delete after the contest.
The contestant with the most threads in there would get 250k, and the contestant with the most total posts in their own threads would get 250k.
And, potentially, both winners could be the same person.

Pailzor
Captain

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:50 pm
Pailzor
Was gunna make a "spam" subforum to delete after the contest.
The contestant with the most threads in there would get 250k, and the contestant with the most total posts in their own threads would get 250k.
And, potentially, both winners could be the same person.

Why not clean out one of the subforums and have people 'bump' their own threads.

three people with the most bumps wins prize?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:54 am
Nah.... It was just something I wanted to do if it was possible to delete a whole subforum.  

Commander Zor
Vice Captain

iiB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:56 pm
how bout a avi contest the palyer with the best avi wins  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items