Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:57 pm
"ENough." Sengetsu stood before the battle ready ninja. His akatsuki cloak danced in the new breeze. his arms were drawn inside the cloak and his headband had been pulled down revealing his blood red eyes, already three tomoe active. "You've already done eough damage...put down your swords, you'll die if you raise them against me." He chuckled. "I'm going to destroy you and your firned...I need a new body anyway." During his speech he had already acivated multiple seals.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:02 pm
"hehe you shouldnt talk so big with people you dont know" pyro said as he put his hands and swords down then turned around "but you've made that mistake" pyro said as he sunk into the ground and made handsigns creating ember clones in the ground then reapearing behind the akatsuki "so i see the akatsuki actually still have members"

pyro hasu

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:35 am
Its useless...Sengetsu's body dematerialized into a flock of crows, circling around the clones. His upper half emeregd among the circling flock. His voice echoed in the area. "You'll soon understand....that no one can defeat these eyes." His body faded away and a massive amaterasu tore downward demolishing the cloens and tearing down into the ground below. the flock of clows seemed to have vanished amdist the chaos as Sengetsu reappeared several meters away. His eyes closed as he slowly released chakra into the air. "I am of the akatsuki...and true to the uchiha bloodline. I am the most powerful remaining memeber of that clan You don't stand a chance."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:02 am
((your in over your head Pyro))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:28 pm
((Seriousllyy, two very ancient charcters vs. you, and some dude that hasn't shown up yet.))

Bankotsu sighed, then jumped in the air then locking his arm in place he shot his earth armor at the clones then preformed a hand seal, "Release." Making the arm explode destroying everything around it in a ten meter radius including the clones. Bankotsu landed right next infrount of Pyro so that the three of them were in a line. With Bankotsu near the apartments, Pyro in the middle, and Sen on the outside.

((Sen did our rpcs know each other at all from the old days? I forget.))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:26 pm
Pyro looked at the sky as it was about to fall on him but was all changed as his opponent helped him out "uchiha's....always relying on their eyes" pyro stated as he turned to Bankotsu "and now i have you to deal with".

EDITED  

pyro hasu

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Bankotsu sighed, seeing as this guy may be completely retarded. Even though he destroyed his clones without mercy. "Are you dim? Or just that stupid?" He then began to focus chakra in his hand, as this happened, earth began to crawl up his body and then crawl into his hand forming snake like figures. All of which was going on was invisible to this enemy shinobi.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:37 pm
(OH s**t I FORGOT I WAS FIGHTING YOU LEMME EDIT MY BAD lol rofl )  

pyro hasu

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:43 pm
((Don't edit just post on.))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:52 pm
(k)

Pyro turned to Bankotsu "great now this....lets go" pyro said as he got back into his stance and smilied "ohh.....your introuble now" pyro said as hestabbed his swords into the ground and let rocks form around the sword " now show me what you got"

pyro hasu

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:05 pm
((Wouldn't rocks around a sword defeat the purpose of the sword why not just carry a club?))

Bankotsu chuckled to himself, then held his hand up to face Pyro. Staring at the boy and his newly formed swords, he has no idea what hes going to get himself into. Three snakes of earth emerged from his sleeve then circled once around Bankotsu and then dashed toward the ground and disappeared. Appearing right below his rock swords, to wrap around them and bring them into the earth, since the swords were in the ground the snake like earth figures would be close to impossible to dodge.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:14 pm
"Snakes huh?" this will be fun" pyro said as he dashed jumped into the air and came down then made the gorund he was about to land on elavate and launch him higher into the air "now lets see how you can fight" pyro said as he came back down with greast speeds crashing into the earth and breaking the ground causing and earthquak as he sunk in

pyro hasu

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:27 pm
Seeing a stategy unfold, Bankotsu simply broke off from the earth. And then he floated in the air awaiting an attack.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:28 pm
((YEa I fought you to get into akatsuki the first time, and we first met when I was a genin.))

Sengetsu leaped backwards staring at the young ninja. "I guess you leave me no choice. Obviously your arrogance have clouded your jdgement. As he said this the multpiple seals he formed created a shredding gust of wind also known as reppushou that tore his akatsuki cloak from his body and shot towards Pyro with the shreeded cloth inside. Underneath Sengetsu wore his custom onyx anbu atatck gear. He closed his eyes. "Bankotsu...allow me to make quick work of this naive shinobi...He'll fall victim to the power of my eternal mangekyou sharingan, and join the wind." He reopened his eyes revealing the new stage. He slowly wlaked forward towards the shinobi. he kenw now that the fight was already over. He extended his rigth arm, reaching past himself he gripped the samehada on his back. Drawing it he allowed it to remain in its clean white cloth bindings. he spoke no further words, instead his left arm fell limp to his side and he seemed to vanish. Awaiting the results of his technique. he knew it would be almost unavoidable, due to teh fact that the ninja had crashed down into the ground surely creating a massive crater, the slashing winds would tear through the ground and gatehr rocks and boulders that would demolish hsi unsuspecting opponent who would not see the jutsu as it was hidden amdist the destruction he had so wrecklessly caused.  

xLytez

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces