Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Kessaris gulped as well. "Well, just remind me not to get on your bad side. These powers, the special ones....let's keep under wraps. Got that Ricky? Now, since we know of this history, why don't we research it more? Like ask other family members about it? I could ask Alyss and Nephilis and you could ask Christaan. It could be like journalism, just not boring. What do you guys say? Even you Ricky could ask the Prime Leader if he's not too busy. That guy is always in the dark you know?"

~~~

Nas stepped from the podium and continued out with Monet by his side. He looked worried to the highest degree. "Nephilis. That man is crucial." He said breathing heavily. "We shoud go talk to Kessaris before we go. Drop by and say goodbye until tonight. Does that sound okay dear? And put the claws away..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:24 pm
Morganna nodded. "For once Kessy has a good idea!" she teased playfully. "I'll ask Mom when I get home. Maybe I can go visit Dad and he can give us some enlightenment."

Samara was standing next to Nephilis, trying to keep up with everything that was going on. She stayed close, making sure she was on guard the entire time.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:27 pm
Keliah nodded back towards her brother. "I guess you are right...but one of these days...we are going back to talk to our parents...that would be nice" she said looking down.

Monet retracted her claws. They approached the children as she noticed Kessaris and Keliah and the other children. "Hello children, how have you been?" she asked.

Keliah looked up closing the book immediately and shoved it in her bag. "Hello,we are doing fine, just talking" she said with a grin.

Monet looked her and smiled. "Well that's good" she said to her.

Amara nodded. "Well this is where I stop talking physicaly" she said as she proceeded into the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:31 pm
"I can hear and project thoughts," Christiaan said to Amara as they entered. "With your permission, I will tap into yours and translate for you...be your voice until you learn control."  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:37 pm
Ricky smiled "Yea I could ask...and he is not..he is just busy alot of disappearances have been happening so he has alot of work" Ricky said defencivly. He didn't like anyone to say anything about him the prime leader was like a father to him, but come to think of it not many people knew who he was other than Ricky and a few others.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:49 pm
(An awesome part is coming up for you Masta in the other RP. It's a good revalation.)

"I love you too Morganna." Kessaris responds jokingly as well. "Well Ricky, you need to tell him step up the security around there. Alot of things have been happening in these other nations." Kess is only going off of sidetalk from adults. A hand falls upon Kessaris' head and he turns around. "Nas! I was beginning to miss you. Did your meeting go well?"

"We had to leave." Nas quickly responds.

"Why?" Kessaris asks concerned.

"Things happened. A weapon was drawn against me and Monet here, but Nephilis had subdued the assailant. We were accused of abduction of Noids. We'd never do such a thing. We have proof that Lorna of Silicia does. Hard, audio and written proof."

"Then pin that b***h!" Kessaris nearly yelled out.

"Shh...don't say such things child. In due time, things will come to the light. All of these scandals are annoying me."

"Are you leaving soon?"

"Not before I talk to Keli here. She's still as cute as her mother. Quite the looker."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:55 pm
Morganna stuck her tongue out playfully at Kessaris for his comment to her. When she saw Nas approach, she retracted her tongue so as not to get fussed at. She listened to Nas and Kessaris's exchange, wondering if her mother knew about this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:00 pm
(Sweet smile )

"He's doing all he can...I just wish he'd ask for help every once in a while" He said. He frowned "But he insists that he doesn't want to rely on anyones help...he said he doesn't want people to get hurt if he loses his temper" He said. He looked at Kessaris "...but still...he could use some help do you think you could get Alyss to try and talk to him, you know set up a meeting or somthing" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Tezu was in his Quarters with his Son Flip, he was playful and adorable. Tezu placed his hands in a ball and created an air bubble..it doesn't explode but it floats it can change into different shapes at the kids will. "Here son, I hope this little ball give you kicks" as Tezu smiled..and heard what was going on with Amara and Christiaan and sat there with his son on his legs as Flip tossed the ball up and down and up and down clapping his hands with enjoyment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:14 pm
Christiaan smiled warmly, seeing Flip have so much fun with his father. "Tezu, this is Amara. She has a bit of a problem that I think you and I could help her with," she said.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:20 pm
"For my dad's best friend who always needed help, he seems a bit cold and shadowy. Hah...shadowy. Anyway, tell Shadowheart that I'll see what I can do with Alyss and crew...isn't he coming to the art expo in Silicia tonight? It may be across the ocean, but still, he can make it I'm sure." Kessasris said as he began to walk away from the other crew. "I'll see you guys later. Gotta catch up with Ricky here, then Riko." He said, blushing as he finished his sentence.

~~~

"Liars. Nothing but liars Sammy. Never get involved with politics." Nephilis said placing his hand on her shoulder. Instantly, they are back in Tenshu awaiting Tenshi's return. "Where does Nas get off with that bull. And Lorna....these people know nothing of right and wrong. Slave trade? Never happened when me and Dulceri were about." It was unlike Neph to get worked up into a huff, but lately, his more human side began to show, much to his chagrin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:23 pm

[[Sorry again. eek ]]

Sera nodded and followed Lorna into the training room. "What would you like to practice? Swordsmanship? Magic?" She asked quietly, half her mind on something else. The other kingdoms here! She was partly excited, but that meant seeing Alloy. She tried not to sigh with disgust. She knew that even though Alloy was their rival kingdom, they would have to be polite, or else trouble will happen. She shook the thoughts out of her head and focused on their training session.

The Raining Soul

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 pm
Tezu sat there and placed his hands under his chin "Is that so, I guess we can help her out, Herbacea is a place for that purpose.. Tell me is it about her voice that can paralyze anyone?" as Tezu grinned. Tezu's senses are vary rare as well his hearing. But even so Tezu sat there "Well before she talks I will over lap us and our son with my Chi and Sound.. it will allow us to hear her talk instead of being paralyzed this way we can help her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:29 pm
Ricky smiled "He's supposed to" He said. He looked at Kessasris "but I don't know if he will...but I'll try to get him to go" He said. He looked down "Maybe you could go with me I know that he'd probably show up if Marcoves son asked" He said. He knew Marcove and Kendal had been good friends.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:30 pm
Samara let Nephilis rant for a bit. She placed a hand on his, to try and help calm him. "Neph...we will find a way to stop it," she said. She didn't believe in slave trade either. Sure, their palace had servants, but they were well paid and highly regarded. Without them, her household wouldn't run.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games