Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:04 pm
His eyes met with Mephi's. "What is it? Your mind seems elsewhere," he asked. His foot kicked carcase of the dead doe out of the way and pushed it to the side. His own hair falling in front of his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:44 pm
Crim ran. She used to run for the sheer thrill of it, for the exhiliration of it, but now she only ran to forget. She ran so hard and fast that tears formed in her bright blue eyes, though she wasn't sure if they were from the wind or from the sorrow or from the shame.

She was ashamed that she had gotten out alive, and that she had left her brother and lover behind. But gods, what they had done to the others. She had gotten out when they unshackled her in order to move her to another area of the building. Cresh, her twin silently cheering her on, she kocked out the human, but there were others pouring through the doorway. She had time to stick her muzzle through the bars of Cresh's cage, kiss him goodbye, and promise to come back for him.

Then she ran. For a week, she ran fromt the humans, stopping only to bathe and to wash the stench of human off of her fur. Finally, she could run no more. She staggered forward. The last thing she thought before blacking out was, I think there's someone there...  

Rigu Ryu

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:49 am
Hm? He blinked, and suddenly he was face to face with Sirus' red eyes. Oh. Um.. Nothing really. I just don't want to leave here. this has been my home for.. longer than I can remember. I've adapted to living here...What the..?He straightened up a little, seeing someone coming in the distance..but they had stopped, and collapsed into the tall grass. He had a slightly strange expression on his face,glancing about a bit before looking back to Sirus. Come on.. we better go check it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:16 am
Silently she stood up and peered out of the cave entrance. Over the years, the experimentation they had done to her had finally taken affect. It hurt for her to creep out into sunlight, it caused her fur to burn and turn white and she would become immensly ill. She called out to the two males, "Someone is out there. I smell fear. "  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:29 am
Sirus watch Mephi, the dazed look on his face. He felt warmth in his cheeks as his own mind drifted to him. He shook his head and followed Mephi looking for whatever distrubed their moment alone. On the ground they found a girl, passed out. Sirus leaned over and sniffed her.

"She smells kind of like a human. And something else, something burning I think?" Sirus brushed some hair from his face. "Do you think the humans experimented on her as well?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:32 am
She looked at the sky, wishing for nightfall, then turned to look at Sirus as he inspected the newcomer. She placed her foot outside the cave, wishing to go see for herself what was wrong, but almost immedtialy, her fur began to smoke. "Is she alright?" she called out as she moved back into the shadows.  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:34 am
"I don't know!" he called back. "She's passed out, and she looks kind of hurt. I can't carry her alone, so I need Mephi to help me,"

He winced as he saw the small puff of smoke come from her foot as she tried to come out and help. It was mid afternoon and would be a while before she could come out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:40 am
She watched him sadly, wanting desperately to help. Looking around, she spotted the various hides from deer that they had saved. She grabbed them, wrapping them tightly around herself, and stepped outside the den, moving quickly up to Sirus. "Let me help you."  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:42 am
He took part of the girl as they ran across to the cave. Once inside he placed her carfully on the ground.

"You okay? The sun didn't hurt you?" he asked.

The other girl was still out cold, he placed a deer pelt on top of her and left her alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:53 am
Shrugging off the hides she had worn, she looked at her paws and arms. She could see a few white streaks from where the sun had glaced her, smoke coming from them. "I'm fine...As long as I'm in shadow"  

Alektorphobia

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:38 am
Mephisto had stopped over the unconscious girl's body, then recoiled back, covering his eyes with one hand. He shook off the feeling he had, but that was after the others had carted her to the cave. Taking another moment to get some composure, he followed, and came nto the cave with them, mumbling something vaguely to Sirus about a dizzy spell. He leaned over the girl, sniffing at her fur and face a bit, then looked to Sirus once again. I'm going to go get some water for her. She's still alive and breathing but she's had a rough time..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:42 am
Looking over at Mephisto, she narrowed her eyes slightly at his reaction before turning back to her smoking marks. The pain was causing her to grit her teeth and hiss through them. To her, it felt like her flesh was boiling. "She's familiar"  

Alektorphobia

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:49 am
He spoke as he started out of the cave. "Then she's your responsibility. I will help tend to her, but she is yours to take care of now." He padded off slowly into the high grass, heading for the small watering hole..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:55 am
"Well alot of help you are..." She muttered as she watched him walk away. She crawled over to the new girl and sat down beside her, tending to her visible wounds, dressing them in strips of deer hide. She watched the girl, waitiing for her to awaken.  

Alektorphobia

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces