Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans ~ Dark vs Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What animal would you be?
wolf
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
dragon
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
tiger
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Nightstar than asked Maddie, "So what can you do excatly?" She was curious at what the girl could do.

Magpie kneeled to Anna and asked her kindly, "Are you alright?" She than placed her hand softly on Anna's shoulder and said, "You look exsuasted."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:52 pm
She inhaled and exhaled loudly. "Yes I'm all right it just tires me out to use magic."

She pondered this for a moment. "Well...I manipulate.....Clay...and....wood...and paper.....and technology."  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:10 pm
"Here, let me heal you," said Magpie as her hand began to glow white. She than began to heal Anna. Magpie than removed her hand once she was done and said, "There you go. Feel better?"

"Hm, interesting," said Nightstar in amazement. "Though, good powers and can be helpful too," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:11 pm
"Here, let me heal you," said Magpie as her hand began to glow white. She than began to heal Anna. Magpie than removed her hand once she was done and said, "There you go. Feel better?"

"Hm, interesting," said Nightstar in amazement. "Though, good powers and can be helpful too," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:21 pm
"T-Thanks..." Desiray looked up a bit happy. It was nice not having to be afraid.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:31 pm
"Besides those power don't quit surpise too much. Like my friend Raven, she was scared about her powers too. But she than realized that she didn't have to be scared anymore since me and the other Titans, her friends were always there for her. No matter what. Even that girl that you remind me of was scared of her powers. She was scared of not controlling them at all adn becoming evil. But we showed her love and kindness. For that young girl was like a daughter to me," explained Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:40 pm
"Wow, I didn't know how many people had trouble with there powers. Even a titan." Desiray smiled but than thought "But they did have friends and family...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:05 pm
[[Ok, I guess I got accepted...so I put my profile here? O_O

Appearence: [urlhttp://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t154/SeverusSnape09/teen titans/Robin1.jpg]Oh baby. ;DDD
Name: Richard Grayson
CodeName: Robin
Being/Breed: Human
Powers: None
Abilities: Master at martial arts, expert at gymnastics, really smart. XD
Weapons: Exploding discs, bo-staff, Birdarangs
Weakness: Obsessive, can be over-serious.
Battle-suit: Here here!
Other: Good
Bio: After watching his parents murdered before his eyes, Robin joined up with Batman for a few years. He learned martial arts to the best degree, then roamed to Jump City to for the Teen Titans.

I DO enter my profile here, right?
If not, I feel like a jackass.
If it IS right, this will be interesting. <<]]  

michael j rox

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:43 am
"Yea!" she said nicely "Thank you...Ha- How do you do that?"

Maddie smiled on occasion of not knowing what to say.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:19 pm
"Hm, yes even the Titans have trouble," said Starfire. She then looked to the sky and said with a sigh, "I can't believe what happen to this city. I wonder where are all the my friends and love." Then Starfire though in her mind, 'Oh, Robin where are you?'  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:03 pm
"Your welcome," said Magpie with a nicely smile. She than said, "Well, I do have a power that does heal, so I can eathier heal myself or toher people. But my healing powers always work on other people fully than myself."

Nightstar looked to Maddie and than said, "Well, I hope we find them tomarrow."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:45 pm
Robin quietly emerged from his temporary little home to inspect the new day. The usual greeted, him; silence, darkness, and more silence.

Holding back a tired sigh, he left to do his daily rounds. Knowing his luck, it would be a quick five minutes before returning to his dull hideout.

michael j rox

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:48 am
"Wh-Who? Are we going to find?" she asked curiosly.

"That must be very handy." she said politely to Magpie.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:18 pm
Draco turned his attention away from the streets he had been watching in case something came and attacked them again. However, they were empty. Sighing, Draco turned to Magpie and Annabelle. He listened to their conversation closely. Healing... That had been one of her powers. "Magpie... Are you..." He stopped, afraid to say her name after so long. "Gemini?"

Azar smiled at the cheerful girl. She seemed alright though trusting her completely would come in time. Still, no harm in telling her about who they were searching for. "The Titans."  

dragonelf213

michael j rox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:23 pm
Robin sighed. This was terribly boring. It always was.

Kicking a small stone off of the current building he was standing on, Robin watched the dark clouds go by for what seemed like forever before heading back around the back way of the city.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff