Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:14 pm
beginner having examined the device theroughly sat back in thought at the pieces before her it was a tracking device with some defensive counter measures.....that means this person probaly has some tech at hand...i had better tell aki! she started to get up and then had a thought "it wouldnt be to hard to make one...." she then grabs the disasembled tracking device and rebuilds it into a new device of her own use and walks out of the castle in search of aki with her wings once again hidden  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:14 pm
((*thumbs up*))  

Kikuka

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:55 pm
Ariko sensed Aki somewhere in Kabina. But she sensed many others there aswell. A smile graced her features at the thought of seeing Aki once again.

((~*Kikuka-san i'm rping as someone who's already met you is that alright??*~))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:08 pm
((Fine Ariko-san! 3nodding ))

Aki blinked her green-grey eyes. That tingling scense of someone in Kabina wasn't all that new, it was quite familiar. Aki frowned, lines crinkled as brows came together. She slowed her speeding pace and took her time. She looked around with confused green eyes. There by the gate was another angel.

Kikuka

Chocobo Goddess Akila

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:17 pm
((so you're not Sakura you're Kyoko?...))

Nonoi's small mousy body shifted around in the bed. She awoke with a start and streched out her wing as if to test if they were still under the binding spell. As she listened to her new friend's playing, she thought about her past, Had I known that portal lead here, I would have gladly went through... she thought then shook her head, it was better she had destroyed the crystal first before all of this had happened, else she would have a bad feeling about what was happening to her planet now...

She looked over to Kyoko(??) and smiled at her, glad she had made a friend in her semi-chaotic life.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:01 pm
((yeah it's Kyoko now sorry sweatdrop ))

*she had her eyes colsed playing her flute with all her heart. as she ended her song she opened her eyes to see Nonoi awake.*

Oh your awake!*she placed her flute down in her lap* Did you have a nice nap?? I hope you didn't mind me moving you to my bed I thought you'd be more comfortable there.  

Sakura-Chan3689

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:15 am
Giro jumped back dowm from the tower he stopped not that far from the top and looked down at the life before him he looked over to his right to see the mecha girl he panicked but all he could do was look around in mid air and not notice as his tracker fell out of his pocket to the ground.
"Oh.....no"
He paused and continued to fall he shifted his weight to lean him to a nearby building he jumped off of the building in to a flip and tried to hide behind a statue he missed it his face was still in front if it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:22 pm
Kikuka
((Fine Ariko-san! 3nodding ))

Aki blinked her green-grey eyes. That tingling scense of someone in Kabina wasn't all that new, it was quite familiar. Aki frowned, lines crinkled as brows came together. She slowed her speeding pace and took her time. She looked around with confused green eyes. There by the gate was another angel.

Ariko stopped her flight at the feeling of someone close by that was familiar. Turning to look around she caught sight of her old friend Aki. A bright smile quickly took form on her features and she raised an arm to wave.

"Aki-san! Koni'chi wa! Remember me?"Ariko called out to her long time, and most likely only friend in Kabina.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Kikuka

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:25 pm
Aki's eyes brightened and she smiled. "Ariko-san!" She yelled, flying faster and waving. She landed and gave her friend a brisk hug. "You cut your hair!" She held friend back to look at her better. Wow it had been a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:39 am
Ariko smiled and nodded after returning the brisk hug."It feels odd but at the same time I feel more free."Ariko said with a large smile."And you look great!"Ariko exclaimed with happiness.

She landed in time with Aki and joy radiated off her.It was so good to see her again and it had been a while that had been for sure.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Kikuka

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:45 pm
"Good to see you! How long has it been since you left Kabina?" Aki tilted her head, her green eyes studying her friend. The brisk wind in the city blew her hair into her face and blew her clothes. "You look well too!" Aki exclaimed with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:04 am
beginner looks around nervously i feel as if im being watched..... she saw a device on the ground and picked it up examining it "the same..." she pocketed it and continued on at a faster pace carefully looking around nervously i know someones watching me.....  

xXBeginnerXx

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:28 am
Giro sighed as he felt is wings start to fade out and flutter on and off

"Well this is gonna h....."

He stopped short and looked down as he started to fall he picked up speed and started to to look around the base of the statue he looked around it and grabbed the stone scepter the statue had as his falling quickly halted he let go and landed on the ground. He tride to take off again but the prolonged flight had drained his power
he could not materialize wings

"Well no time like the present."

Giro ran over to the wall near him and jumped off of it he started to jump from the walls and follwing the girl soon he would chatch up even pass here.

"Mabey she wants some of these gears back."

Giro picked a gear out of his pocket and threw it as far as he could he whatched it sail towards the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:49 pm
Kikuka
"Good to see you! How long has it been since you left Kabina?" Aki tilted her head, her green eyes studying her friend. The brisk wind in the city blew her hair into her face and blew her clothes. "You look well too!" Aki exclaimed with a big smile.

Ariko smiled,"I think it's been close to a decade or a century. I'm glad to be back though. It's so good to see you."Ariko said happily. The same brisk wond that that blown against Aki now blew against her blowing back her hair and white gown. You could definitely see the outline of her figure from the dress but it wasn't a look of a seductress more of a modest look a naitivity.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Kikuka

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:57 pm
"Wow, time sure does pass...." She muttered, putting a hand up to her hair to keep it out of her face. "Gosh..." The white flying cat creature at Aki's feet meowed, reminding her of where she had to be headed.

"Oh...right!" She exclaimed. "Ariko, there are new people in Kabina; I've yet to find them..." Aki tilted her head. "If you'd accompany me to find them, afterwards we could visit my parents." She smiled innocently.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff