Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:57 am
User Image

Armand was surprised to see that they had the same free periods on their timetables. He was even more surprised to see her face almost drop. He was guessing the classes that she had were not favorable to her. He debated a while on following her but he did not want to seem like he was chasing her which he was not doing. Everyone just had seemed to pick a human and go converse with them and he supposed that was what he had to do to blend in. He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked after her with a sigh Humans were so trivial but that was what made the chase fun for him. "I was not sure if you wanted my company or not so I followed you. You seemed upset. You know you can consider me a friend and tell me what is on your mind. I am not asking for your complete life story because I am sure that even someone as beautiful as yourself has some ugly secrets that would rather not be told. I am just asking you to tell me what is wrong at this particular moment. Is it stress because you're new here?" His eyes held concern for her but then again Armand had always been a good actor.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:08 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.

Veronica's cheeks held their pinkish glow as she spoke, "Heh, I've never met a guy who thought that." She mumbled then watched as his eyes wandered over her body and locked on her eyes. When he told her she wasn't hard to look at she just blushed deeper.

"That maybe true but I don't exactly have the greatest personality either." She watched his eyes wander over her once more. She couldn't help but let hers linger all over his body as well. Veronica lightly bit her bottom lip.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Lets tear away these faces we hide behind.

Was she suggesting they go somewhere that nobody knows about for a reason? "Okay Raye," Dylan smiled wider. "I'd really rather not worry about my classes just yet. So, its really up to you." The gardens did sound nice but he'd leave it up to her.

Anything was totally fine with him. She hasn't shrugged away yet... The thought slid through his mind. He was barely taller then her and she looked so delicate next to him. And god, was she gorgeous or what?! That and she was rather charming. Her voice was inticing. He was having trouble figuring out why someone like her, someone with a million friends and great looks would rather spend her free day with him. But it didn't really matter. He was just happy to have made a good first start.

o1. Advanced English
o2. Advanced Geometry
o3. Photography
o4. Foreign Language - Spanish
o5. Debate/Public Speaking
o6. Psychology
o7. Free Period

||it always looks soo much bigger before i hit the preview button...||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:09 am
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Mimi was glad he followed. She guessed she really wanted the company. She pushed her hair behind her right ear. She was tired of hiding her face, and she had a nervous habit of doing that. She pushed the door opened. She was going to wait until they were outside and alone before she told him her ugly past. Madeline looked over at him. The cold air blew her hair around. "Yeah. I guess it's the stress. I'm pretty good at everything I picked, it's just the fact that I picked them. I didn't pick something easy." She sat down on the grass. She dumped her bag on the ground, revealing all the contents of her purse. She picked up one thing at a time. Her iPod was the first thing she picked up. She put it back in her bag. She didn't have any use of it now. Mimi put everything back in except thre objects. Her pink lighter, her packet of Marlboros, and a pocket knife. She stuffed the pocket knife back in her bag. "Do you really want to hear my ugly past? And I never thought myself to be beautiful or anything like that."

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:17 am
User Image

He merely smiled at her, hiding his look of disgust at the sight of the cigarettes. Armand could never stand the smell of such things and had always looked down upon those that did smoke. Never the less he maintain his perfect posture and answered smoothly, "Like I said that was up to you. I do not ask for anything more than your friendship. I have no quarrels with hearing about your past but know this: I will not think any less or more of you after you tell me. I have secrets of my own you know." He winked at her with a small grin and sat down with her. It was beginning to get a bit warmer outside with the sun coming out and all. His pale skin glistened and he ran a hand through the messy shoulder length black locks. Focusing his unnaturally light blue eyes upon her he waited for her to decide on what she wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:30 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

He smirked slightly as she looked him over, he thought about her question earlier. Why not to cut through the gardens, a human might not come out. He pulled his time card out and studied it for a moment, making it look like he needed to memorize it. Shrugging in response to her comment he responded "You seem to have a pretty good personality as far as I know."

1. Advanced Life Drawing
2. English
3.Advanced Chemistry/Physics
4.Theory of Functional Resistance Training Techniques (Ima actually taking his one ^^)
5. Advanced Idea Development & Storyboarding
6. Journalism
7. Free Period

Hunter shoved the schedule back in his pocket and stood, streaching. He held out his hand to help Veronica up. "So do you want to stay here or do you want me to show you around the school a bit more?" he tilted his head slightly "Or so you still need someone to talk too." his tone suggesting he knew something was wrong, but wasn't going to press her on that fact.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:31 am
User Image

Mimi slightly grinned. She stuffed her cigarettes back in her bag. She picked up her lighter and fumbled with it before it lit. She always had trouble with it. She felt like a smoke before, but when Alex was around she felt a little different. Maybe..she was falling for him. She hoped not. It was only the first day. Madeline decided to tell her story. She hoped it made her feel better about her day, her classes, and everything else. Her fingers started to burn. She took her hand off the metal and let it cool for awhile. "Alright." She smiled at thought of being friends. "Well, my mom had me when she was only seventeen. She was still in school so I was passed off to her friend during the day. Finally, the year came that she graduated. I got to hang out with her more, when I wasn't in school and she wasn't at work. I excelled in school, until the horrible day came. I was dropped off at her friend's house. She then dropped me off at the orphanage. She didn't even tell me goodbye." Tears rolled down her face. They were hot and stained her face. Mimi wiped the tears with the sleeve of her hoodie.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:39 am
VeronicaRoseMilton

Veronica took his hand and pulled herself to her feet. "Talking would be nice, if I could actually tell you." She mumbled then bit her lip. "Uhm, whatever you want to do is fine."

She tried to put on a convincing smile and forget what she had just said about talking to him." God, she talk to almost anyone at this point about her secrets. She hated hiding everything about herself. And only someone with amazing eyesight could see the faded scars that were hardly covered up. The scars told their own story but only she knew all of the details. The details that Veronica needed to tell someone before they literally ate her up from the inside out.

"Is there more gardens?" She had heard that aside from the buildings magnificent structer it also contained multiple beautiful gardens. But this place had secrets. Atleast that was what the rumors said.

samanthaualani

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:56 am
Holly Renee Herron
User Image
Holly sigh ed as she walked through the Eastern Gardena dn looked over her schudule once more.It wasn't that exciting but the headmaster told her even if she had already passed the class she would have to take it again.Great.Just what she needed,repeats to keep her vampires years 'exciting'

Period 1 Advanced Life Drawing
Period 2 Advanced Calculus
Period 3 History
Period 4 Debate/Public Speaking
Period 5 Photagraphy
Period 6 Free Period
Period 7 Free Period

How exciting that she had taken most of these already.She hadn't taken Public Speaking yet but she had really tried not to.It wasn't really her stronge point.She stopped walking hearing a yawn coming from somewhere close in the garden.She snapped her head in the direction before slowly makign her way over close to the area.Human,figures.Oh well,suppose she should try adn make a friend right?Making her way around him she came up behind hima dn laid a head on his shoulder "Well what do we 'ave 'ere?"She sadi to him before making her way in front of him,being close ot his neck was definatly a bad idea becasue he smelled equeally delicious "Takin' a break eh?"She questioned leaning on the balls of her feet as she looked at the new fleshie(Alex)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:59 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

If you don't want to talk, stop saying you do.he thought in aggitaion. Keeping his face clear of the irritation he felt, not to mention how extremly thirsty she was making him, "Well, there are three more gardens, this one would be the North Garden, it happens to be my personal favorite." Hunter just loved the rustic old charm of the place. "Then there is the East, South, and West Gardens. I can show you those if you would like."  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:04 am
VeronicaRoseMilton

"Sure, I mean that'd be nice." Veronica looked around the garden once more. It was rather gorgeous. She loved being outside in general on a nice day. As long as it wasn't cold.

She pictured this place at night, under the moonlight. Ahh, it painted a beautiful picture in her mind. The stars and a full moon sparkling above their heads, some light music playing in the background.

Did she just think Their? Veronica shook the thoughts from her mind, she was not picturing a romantic scene with Hunter, a guy she barely knew. That would be insane.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:35 am

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter took her hand lightly and lead Veronica down the path out of the North Garden. The next closest was the West Gardens. He gave a light comentairy as they passed through the different areas. "Thats the lucheon hall, although, many of us go off campus for lunch." Almost all the vampires did, it would seem odd if they never ate anything. Nasty human food.... "That is the original Wickwood, founder of this school. He is the current headmasters great-grandfather He pointed to a bronze statue of a dignified looking man.

||Sorry I took so long! >.< I was eating lunch.||

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:43 am
User Image

He tried not to look disgusted when the girl started to cry and put on a look of sympathy. He reached out his hand to comfort her but had to pull it back a bit as the smell overwhelmed him. He brushed it off and finally got his arm around her. He did not allow himself to get too close to the girl because right now would have been the perfect time to strike. There was no one around, "There there now. I can not understand your pain considering that did not happen to me so I will not say I know how you feel. I can just comfort you like this so I hope you don't mind." His voice was laced with compassion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:51 am
User Image

Mimi stopped crying. She was going to be strong. It had been a few, actually three, years ago. Her life was better anyways. The Moornes were a great couple and they loved her as much or even more than her biological mother. She kept her gaze straight ahead of her. "Yeah, most people can't. And yeah I'm fine with that." She finished drying her eyes and looked over at him. "Alright. I'm done talking about this. How about we walk around or something?" Madeline put her ligther in her bag and stood up. She didn't want to be rude, but when she was done talking about something, she was done.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton

Veronica's blushing went down to a light pink and remained that way when Hunter lightly took her hand in his. Though her heart was racing, trying to pump blood to parts of her body quicker then needed.

Her skin was covered in goosebumps again, crap. The west gardens were just as beautiful as the north, if not more beautiful. Veronica inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. She could smell every single flower that was blooming. When Hunter pointed out the founder she looked up at the statue and smiled, "He looks very dutiful." A slight giggle slid between her lips.

For whatever reason Veronica always found the word dutiful hilarious. "Is everything here unbelieveably gorgeous?" She looked over at her tour guide, a smile still curling at her lips. "Do we like walk through some beautifier here and magically become handsome so that we all fit in?" She joked. It was a lame joke, but seriously... everything and everybody here was in one word gorgeous. And Veronica couldn't get over it.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games