Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Do any of you get beaten up by your parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  HELL YEAH!! ALWAYS!!! T-T My parents are ebbil
  uum....soooooometimes x_x;;;
  rarely :P
  nevaaar
  not telling you!!
View Results

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:31 am
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Vanilla_Soda
Disipline is important to shape a child to know what is worng and right, but i personally don't agree with inflicting physical force upon a child.

i beg to differ. my parents didn't beat my little brother when they had the chance so now he's spoiled rotten... and they dumped him on me. telling me as his sister i should help raise him... well you won't let me slap him for being a little demon child what am i suppose to do?!?! stressed
I basically had to raise my bro like that, using good old violence. My parents were so busy working they dumped him on me and that's how he turned out so sensible. Although now he's 11 he's beginning to rebel against me a bit, but he's still my b***h at heart. whee

well you're lucky. you can hit him. I smacked him a couple of times once because he tried to strangle me and he called my mother and i got yelled at. am i the only one who thinks that's wrong. i was so pissed. i wanted to shout "well if you're such an expert at it why don't you do it yourself?!?!" at her. my parents aren't that busy. they've got enough time to nag me and ask me stupid question. I wish they'd stfu. anyways... your little brother's 11? lol. mine is almost 11. such a little b*****d. i remember when he was like 7 and i was nice to him. because he was nice to me. no being spoiled like week old bread. argh!! so mad!! i want to hit him sometimes... but not today. lol.

Heh, my brother basically learned all of his currenty habits and traits from me, with one or two exceptions. My parents were also far too busy to properly raise my brother, and my grandparent(s) weren't much help either. So I had the major task of teaching him skills. I'm 10 years older than him, so when he was young I liked to torture him and slap him round. This probably made him fear me very much and so I'm one of the few people he listens to when told. He's far more rebellious than me, arguing and fighting back when my mum and dad tell him off. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:11 am
Minielf
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Vanilla_Soda
Disipline is important to shape a child to know what is worng and right, but i personally don't agree with inflicting physical force upon a child.

i beg to differ. my parents didn't beat my little brother when they had the chance so now he's spoiled rotten... and they dumped him on me. telling me as his sister i should help raise him... well you won't let me slap him for being a little demon child what am i suppose to do?!?! stressed
I basically had to raise my bro like that, using good old violence. My parents were so busy working they dumped him on me and that's how he turned out so sensible. Although now he's 11 he's beginning to rebel against me a bit, but he's still my b***h at heart. whee

well you're lucky. you can hit him. I smacked him a couple of times once because he tried to strangle me and he called my mother and i got yelled at. am i the only one who thinks that's wrong. i was so pissed. i wanted to shout "well if you're such an expert at it why don't you do it yourself?!?!" at her. my parents aren't that busy. they've got enough time to nag me and ask me stupid question. I wish they'd stfu. anyways... your little brother's 11? lol. mine is almost 11. such a little b*****d. i remember when he was like 7 and i was nice to him. because he was nice to me. no being spoiled like week old bread. argh!! so mad!! i want to hit him sometimes... but not today. lol.

Heh, my brother basically learned all of his currenty habits and traits from me, with one or two exceptions. My parents were also far too busy to properly raise my brother, and my grandparent(s) weren't much help either. So I had the major task of teaching him skills. I'm 10 years older than him, so when he was young I liked to torture him and slap him round. This probably made him fear me very much and so I'm one of the few people he listens to when told. He's far more rebellious than me, arguing and fighting back when my mum and dad tell him off. xd

hmm... don't you think that the torturing him might leave some unhealable scars? I try not to mentally damage my brother... but sometimes i think i don't need to worry about that. lol. my parents say that he listens to me... i beg to differ... i bet he'd listen to me once i smack him around a couple of times... reblliousness... that sucks... they'll learn... they always do .  

yalie5

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:10 am
Minielf
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Vanilla_Soda

I do that to my sister sweatdrop that's why she is fearful of me because she knows I'm not afraid to hurt her ! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:19 am
i have a veyr violetn temper and my dad mostly beat me up my did a little my grandma a little as well but I hated my father alot and well I am what they would call his mistakes but whatever I will never ever be like him again  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:32 pm
kyoslove74
i have a veyr violetn temper and my dad mostly beat me up my did a little my grandma a little as well but I hated my father alot and well I am what they would call his mistakes but whatever I will never ever be like him again
yeah i use to think that too, but as you get older you'll understand a little better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:37 pm
yalie5
kyoslove74
yeah i use to think that too, but as you get older you'll understand a little better.
Actually, I used to be like that too. I haven't changed over the course of 8 years. And that's also why I keep a box cutter in my leather boots.  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Syeori

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:50 pm
i'm sure there are other ways to teach a child to behave without using violence. Using violence may even make the child disobey you even more, and not want to tell you anything or listen to you anymore, it may create a wall in the relationship. neutral

None the less i only got hit when i was small, my parents then accepted the 'new way' of teaching children and agreed the old fashioned violence wasn't such a good idea after all...

which may have been a bad thing cos all they do now is moan and lecture and shout....and its friggin annoying. mad
...ok i'm being contradictive now.. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:52 pm
Vanilla_Soda
i'm sure there are other ways to teach a child to behave without using violence. Using violence may even make the child disobey you even more, and not want to tell you anything or listen to you anymore, it may create a wall in the relationship. neutral

None the less i only got hit when i was small, my parents then accepted the 'new way' of teaching children and agreed the old fashioned violence wasn't such a good idea after all...

which may have been a bad thing cos all they do now is moan and lecture and shout....and its friggin annoying. mad
I feel absolutely the same... I'm deciding between hiring an assasin and declaring a Chainsaw Diplomacy... xd j/k

but yes, they are very annoying. It was easier when they tried to beat me up because I can easily fight back.  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Syeori

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:05 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
Vanilla_Soda

I feel absolutely the same... I'm deciding between hiring an assasin and declaring a Chainsaw Diplomacy... xd j/k

but yes, they are very annoying. It was easier when they tried to beat me up because I can easily fight back.
rofl Haha yeah, if they hit me now, i'd have a fit and shout abuse at them so loud the neighbours would wonder whats happening..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:50 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Riyoku Sakimori
Vanilla_Soda

rofl Haha yeah, if they hit me now, i'd have a fit and shout abuse at them so loud the neighbours would wonder whats happening..

lol. we were raised on the violence (it wasn't that violent...). The new way is worse than the old way... rather be locked in a bathroom, or a basement... it's also true that it would build a wall, but i like that wall. it's safe with the wall. just need three more and i'm set!XP  

yalie5

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:14 pm
yalie5
Vanilla_Soda
Riyoku Sakimori
Vanilla_Soda

lol. we were raised on the violence (it wasn't that violent...). The new way is worse than the old way... rather be locked in a bathroom, or a basement... it's also true that it would build a wall, but i like that wall. it's safe with the wall. just need three more and i'm set!XP
I totally agree with that. There were times when I can make my dad look like a joke. Now they just yell insults at me and tell me what a crap of an excuse for a daughter I am. I hate getting my feelings hurt, especially if they drag my boyfriend into this. Mum is actually very nice, dad's the one that I hate most in the world, and his b***h of a mother is in for a close second.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:12 am
lol. well tell him, like father like daughter lol. see what he says then. yesh and my dad puts me down by saying very stupid things. like "you're too old, you'll never learn it." it's very irritating to hear him speak at all. and then they try to bribe me with money. I CAN"T BE BOUGHT!!!!  

yalie5

Syeori

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:16 am
Riyoku Sakimori
yalie5
Vanilla_Soda
Riyoku Sakimori
Vanilla_Soda

I totally agree with that. There were times when I can make my dad look like a joke. Now they just yell insults at me and tell me what a crap of an excuse for a daughter I am. I hate getting my fee
lings hurt, especially if they drag my boyfriend into this. Mum is actually very nice, dad's the one that I hate most in the world, and his b***h of a mother is in for a close second.
there there neutral I feel disrespectful now for some reason..

how old are you btw if you dont mind me asking, i dont think my dad will be too pleased if i got a bf at my age? my mum is more open though ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:22 am
Vanilla_Soda
Riyoku Sakimori
yalie5
Vanilla_Soda
Riyoku Sakimori
Vanilla_Soda

I totally agree with that. There were times when I can make my dad look like a joke. Now they just yell insults at me and tell me what a crap of an excuse for a daughter I am. I hate getting my fee
lings hurt, especially if they drag my boyfriend into this. Mum is actually very nice, dad's the one that I hate most in the world, and his b***h of a mother is in for a close second.
there there neutral I feel disrespectful now for some reason..

how old are you btw if you dont mind me asking, i dont think my dad will be too pleased if i got a bf at my age? my mum is more open though ^^

Moms Overtry, If Your Mom Is 30-40 They Lived Under The Communist MAO's Time/Time Recoverying From Mao's Reighn, Was Very Strict, My Mom Was Beaten For Having A Bf At 17. (Winnar)  

Flammable Bait

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:29 pm
My mom. But she does it when it's neccessary. No critical damage. Never happens nowadays. Just asking, what do they beat you with? My mom uses something called a "Tun Tiu" or something like that. Me no good at Cantonese Romanization. crying  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff