Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:31 pm
Oh Das you must be thinking of the horrible "Night Of The Living Dead" remake by Tom Savini.

That request wasnt bad just lacking.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:34 pm
HouyoTsunamiMatrix
I just joined and I already forgot what mine said.
I'm sure it wasn't anything compared to these lousy requests.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

HouyoTsunamiMatrix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:41 pm
It was something like:

Hey, I like Resident Evil. I've beaten RE3, RE2 with Claire A and haven't yet finished Leon B, have tried to beat RE1 with Jill but didn't, haven't yet beat RE0, beat RE4 (But that's nothing to brag about), and like the Outbreak series the best.

What's scary is that I like know the entire story without actually playing all the games...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:57 pm
HouyoTsunamiMatrix
It was something like:

Hey, I like Resident Evil. I've beaten RE3, RE2 with Claire A and haven't yet finished Leon B, have tried to beat RE1 with Jill but didn't, haven't yet beat RE0, beat RE4 (But that's nothing to brag about), and like the Outbreak series the best.

What's scary is that I like know the entire story without actually playing all the games...
I've only played #2, #3, and Outbreak... yet I still manage to know what everyone's talking about. ^^; I absolutely love the novelizations.  

juhachi

HouyoTsunamiMatrix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:39 pm
juhachi
HouyoTsunamiMatrix
It was something like:

I've only played #2, #3, and Outbreak... yet I still manage to know what everyone's talking about. ^^; I absolutely love the novelizations.

I haven't read the books, but here the author is a total Rebecca fangirl.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:01 am
MM-212 Beta
Request 18
I would like to join this guild because I really like resident evil Im also new to Gaia, but i could learn whatever it is i need to from anyone

See, the thing is... This is a Resident Evil guild for those who want to discuss the games and make some insightful conversations... We have no time to be helping noobs adapt to Gaia.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:10 pm
HouyoTsunamiMatrix
juhachi
HouyoTsunamiMatrix
It was something like:

I haven't read the books, but here the author is a total Rebecca fangirl.
Well, I can't say that she isn't one of SD's favourites.. sweatdrop Maybe she just writes a lot of books on Rebecca since there really isn't much information on what happens to her after the Spencer Estate incident.. SD has like, more to work with or something. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:30 am
Request 19
my name is Alice(naw, its really ----) i work for Umbrella corp(i wish!) my company has been making horrible expiriments. It is my job to stop them. let me join this guild because-OMG! die zombie scum!(takes out M16 and goes crazy)whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!so, yeah, can i join? resident evil is pimpn to pluto!

(I took the liberty if kicking them out myself.)  

Biohazard EXTREME

The-Jon-T

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:41 am
I remember mine: I have played all the resident evil games and I can tell you how to do anything in RE4 and I have made invented all kinds of stratagies that are better than anything in a strategy guide.

or something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:37 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Request 19
my name is Alice(naw, its really BreBre214) i work for Umbrella corp(i wish!) my company has been making horrible expiriments. It is my job to stop them. let me join this guild because-OMG! die zombie scum!(takes out M16 and goes crazy)whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!so, yeah, can i join? resident evil is pimpn to pluto!

I think she plays to much... rolleyes  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:20 am
Quote:
Request 19
my name is Alice(naw, its really BreBre214) i work for Umbrella corp(i wish!) my company has been making horrible expiriments. It is my job to stop them. let me join this guild because-OMG! die zombie scum!(takes out M16 and goes crazy)whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!so, yeah, can i join? resident evil is pimpn to pluto!

Somebody's been hitting the bottle....again...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:22 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Request 19
my name is Alice(naw, its really ----) i work for Umbrella corp(i wish!) my company has been making horrible expiriments. It is my job to stop them. let me join this guild because-OMG! die zombie scum!(takes out M16 and goes crazy)whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!so, yeah, can i join? resident evil is pimpn to pluto!

Good work Bio. xd IMO, she has "Mary-Sue" written all over her.. >>  

Uenna

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:56 pm
Request 20
I love rezi.

Request 21
I HAVE EVERY RESIDENT EVIL GAME INCLUDING THE DIRECTORS CUTS  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:32 pm
MM-212 Beta
Request 21
"Oh wow! Really!? That's so great! I have a lot of things! I have Heavy Metal Fakk 2, Cold Fear, and many other games that I haven't even beat 50% of, but that doesn't matter, I'm still an expert with them because I have them!
AND JUST TO PROVE MY LOVE FOR THEM, I WILL TYPE IN CAPS LOCK!!!"

Noob!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Nankobo Tenkai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:25 am
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Request 21
"Oh wow! Really!? That's so great! I have a lot of things! I have Heavy Metal Fakk 2, Cold Fear, and many other games that I haven't even beat 50% of, but that doesn't matter, I'm still an expert with them because I have them!
AND JUST TO PROVE MY LOVE FOR THEM, I WILL TYPE IN CAPS LOCK!!!"

Noob!

LOL mrgreen Agreed.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out