Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:14 pm
"Oh well other than almost getting raped, it was great." he said with false cheeriness that oozed sarcasm as he frowned.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:26 pm
Erika's sisterly senses kicked right then. "You were WHAT?!" she yelled and immedately grabbed Anden as she looked him over. "You're okay aren't you?! Nothing happened? Who did it? Wh-" she saw the bandage for the cut and she grabbed his arm as she looked at it, her eyes wide. "Ohmygoshyoudidgethurt!!" she exclaimed. "How? Who? Where?" she asked, looking from Anden to James.

James chuckled a bit as Erika over-reacted and then placed a hand on her shoulder. "Erika. It's fine. I stopped it before anything could happen." he said, smiling reassuringly at her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:36 pm
Anden blinked in surprise, "I'm fine." he said quickly. As James reassured her, Anden nodded, "James came just in time..well, not to stop me from getting kissed," he said with a grossed out expression, "But otherwise it was fine. Some high kid, the office has him now." Anden said, thinking he'd have rather been a man and gotten to be the snot out of the brat.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:31 pm
Erika pulled Anden into a hug. "I'm so sorry Andy . . ." she murmured.

"Aw . . . touching family moment!" Theresa said with a genuine smile as she spread her spell to include the trio. "Hey James." she said as she waved.

James narrowed his eyes a little. "Theresa can we talk?" he asked as he headed towards her.

Theresa shrugged and then patted the seat next to her.

James sighed and looked over at Anden.

Theresa glared.

James glared back at Theresa.

Theresa huffed and then stormed off.

James sighed. "That didn't go well . . ." he murmured after the silent conversation with his cousin.

((I thought it would be funny to have James and Theresa communicate without using words. ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:36 pm
(*CRACKING UP* Hahaha, you thought correctly, my dear! *laughing still* hahaha, and then James..."That didn't go well"...WELL NO IT DIDN'T! *snickers*)

Anden blinked and one armedly returned the hug, ruffling her hair a bit. "It's alright, kid. Takes more than one high pervert to do me in." he made another grossed out expression at his poor phrasing.

As James left to speak with Theresa, he watched them glare and then saw her huff and storm off. He led Erika over, keeping an arm around her, "Well..I take it she's not willing?" he asked with a little smile as he ruffled James' hair.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:09 pm
((I <3 my Jamsie! ^-^))

James shook his head. "She's upset about the kiss." he said with a sigh, knowing that Anden had no idea how much that her first kiss had meant to her.

Erika grimaced. "First kiss?" she asked, knowing how she would feel if her first kiss was stolen, though she wouldn't have really cared if it was Roland . . . she would have liked it . . . though she tried to keep such thoughts out of her mind.

James nodded. "You're not getting out of this one easily." he said with a sigh as he looked over at Anden.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:43 pm
(o-o...*hugglez* ^___^ THAT WAS SO CUTE! *pats head and givez you a cookie* Good Mousey! <3)

Anden furrowed his brow before the first kiss bit was mentioned. Then he scowled, "This whole thing is over a stupid kiss? That lying little-" he cut off with a sheepish chuckle and a somewhat apologetic glance to James. He felt it was rude to insult another's family member in front of them. "She can't keep me as a girl just because she was being bratty and I took her stupid kiss!" he said as he crossed his arms with a frown.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:51 pm
James sighed. "It's not like that Andy. She's a witch. Witches consider their first kiss to be a sacred thing, to be done only with someone they like, or think they like at the time of the kiss. To have it stolen . . ." he shook his head. "They consider it a taint on their own magic." he said.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:02 pm
Anden's anger faded a bit, "Oh..I guess..I kind of owe her an apology then..damnit!" he didn't like the thought of having to apologize to her over it..but still..It sounded religious, and he didn't mess with other people's religions. Even as a jerk, he'd had morals. "Alright then, where is she?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:06 pm
James shrugged. "She put up her spell again. I can't find her when she had that unnoticable spell cast over herself." he said, frowning slightly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:24 pm
"Is there anything she'll respond to? Short of me running around calling her name?" Anden asked with a raised brow.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:32 pm
James shrugged again. "I have no idea. I may be her cousin, but I don't know everything about her." he said.

Erika was getting bored. "I'm gonna go find Roland." she said, realizing that her reaction was rather uncalled for. She then left the two boys and headed off in a direction, hoping to run into Roland so that she could appologize.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:47 pm
Anden shrugged, "So be it." he had nothing to lose as a girl anyway. With a nod and a little grin at James, he took off and started yelling through the halls loudly, "Theresa! Theresa! THERESA!" he made it more interesting by yelling it a little differently each time. She might be unnoticeable, but that didn't mean that no one knew her. Group projects..oral presentations..teacher and staff..people were bound to know her even if they didn't know her well..so hopefully it would catch her attention or annoy her enough to bring her to him. The students were either confused or thinking it was a prank and laughing.

Roland had his eyes closed and his head tilted skyward. He was leaning against a wall outside and humming softly as he moved his pointer finger around as if to music.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:54 pm
Theresa stormed up to him and clamped a hand over his mouth, absolutely seething. "Shut up." she hissed, and once certain that he wasn't going to yell out her name anymore she released his mouth and grabbed the back of his shirt as she started to drag him off to somewhere with a little less attention.

Erika looked around, and not finding Roland she sighed. "Maybe he went outside . . ." she murmured to herself as she headed out and started looking for Roland. "Roland?" she called out softly, considering that there were fewer people outside, she had less qualms about calling out for him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:09 pm
Anden felt a hand clamp over his mouth and heard her hiss..perhaps she was a little more than annoyed..As his mouth was released and he was dragged, he struggled to keep his balance. "Whoa! Relax! I can walk just fine." he said a little flustered. Being pulled around was just another reminder of how weak his current form was.

Roland heard her soft call easily with his enhanced hearing. His eyes glowed faintly a moment upon opening before he moved from his spot to the source of the sound..the beautiful Erika. He smiled as he saw her, and bowed, "Lady Erika, how kind of you to grace me with your presence." he said loftily. Roland had taken her hand, and from his bowed position he pressed a kiss to it, his eyes never leaving hers. And then he rose with a smile and released her hand, "Miss me already, Eri?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff