Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:42 pm
Alexis cringed instinctively into Dracoso when she began to hear gunfire, glad when it was over. She felt more relaxed than before at the house beneath his gently touch as he scratched her ears, causing her to purr softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:44 pm
i see her worried and then look into her eyes *it is alright, my brother is simply getting it out and dont worry as they are trained birds for him, they will come down, and we will make sure to take care of the rest, i still dont understand why father gave it to him* i gently kiss both of the girls ears to help them relax  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:47 pm
Chloe releaxed as he kissed her ear. She blushed but still was abit worried. "I-I know but still, t-they are animals...." She remebered how many animals get tortured into death. Slammed into cement and slaughtered. Some still alive and burn them. It made her form tears abit just at the thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:47 pm
He couldn't see so he tripped down the stairs and he knocked over a priceless vase at the top of the stairs. "Well that can't be good."  

Takahashi Uchiha

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:51 pm
Alexis was just glad to not be on Takahashi's bad side, seeing as how he was so ruthless. She saw Chloe tearing up and looked sympathetic.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:52 pm
*aww sweet girl* i say and gently stroke your cheek and wipe your tears away *well my brother will do only that for shooting, he knows father hates to see life killed or wasted, which is why he took u all in, u are all so dear to us* i kiss u on the lips gently for both of u and smile  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

HidingFromTheBoogeyMan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:54 pm
Sky heard something break at the top of the stairs,
"Hello?! Is anybody there?"
She shouted out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:57 pm
Chloe smiled lightly up at him. "T-Thank you." She always felt pain from others but she never had others felt hers. She was greatful for this house. But was afraid of Takahashi. The kiss made her smile half of her hair in her face. She looked out the window it was beautiful. It amazed her.  

ElectricCandii

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:58 pm
I lead u outside into a garden full of flowers and i smile *well then sweet slaves, please do look around and if anythign interests u let me know, after all we are here for eachother* i say and kiss them both again  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:59 pm
He slowly stood up from the floor in the basement the back of his head bleeding. "Ok that hurt." He looked around seeing another slave in a cage.  

Takahashi Uchiha

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:00 pm
((Anyone else care that this is supposed to be an rp about a family who is 'cruel and heartless'?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:01 pm
Chloe smiled and just closed her eyes and smelled each of the beautiful scents. She opened them and couldn't stop smiling it was amazing to her. But one thing that caught her eye was a perfect red rose. She kneeled next to the flower and smelled it softly. A small butterfly appeared next to her and fluttered around her. She couldn't stop giggling.  

ElectricCandii

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:01 pm
(the 2 other brothers seem to get that, but im more of a loving caring and open master, im the innocent one cause the older one taught the younger one how to be bad, but i just ignored him wink ) i smile and run my hand through her' hair and love the sound of her giggle as i kiss her ear. i watch them both with a warm smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:03 pm
(Exactly but now the younger brother is having to decide which brother to follow)  

Takahashi Uchiha

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces