Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:47 pm
"Wow.." Luke muttered under his breath once he saw what the boxes contained.

She didn't pay much mind to the items, but watched the girl more closely. "I suppose that's all then, correct?" Gwendolyn assumed so and turned on her heels to look back at the two who had remained seated.

Guy looked between the taller woman and then to Coralina.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:53 pm
"A-actually. I was wondering... Do you know where my grandmother went? I heard that she left after my grandfather... died.... Maybe you know where she went...?" She asked hopefully of the woman and the two men.

Tear continued to watch, wondering if this woman really knew where Coralina's grandmother went.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:04 pm
The two men exchanged glances, having no idea what to say.

The woman sighed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't a clue. She up and left without saying a word, even to myself. I talked to her but she hadn't said anything about leaving. My apologies." Gwendolyn placed a hand on her forehead and sighed tiredly. "I would like to know myself."

That was strange, you would have thought she'd mention something like this to someone. Guy frowned slightly confused.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:10 pm
"Hmm..." Coralina went silent. "... That actually sounds just like her though.... She used to do that. Well, we all did. We would leave our home without telling anyone and then people would have to search to find us. For some reason, my family's always been secretive about our movings. I guess we'll just have to search for her..." Coralina said with a slight shake of her head.

"R-really....? Is there any reason for this....?" Tear was a little surprised by this.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:18 pm
"That makes things really complicated.." Luke huffed, "I mean, you'd have to do some real thorough searching."

Guy spoke up as well, "That is strange. It certainly would make things more difficult, but it's not that hard if you ask the right people."

"I see." She looked thoughtful for a brief moment and then nodded. "If that's the case, I do have a request."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:29 pm
"That's true... Despite everything, my grandmother would have had to talk to someone along the way..." Coralina nodded. "Oh, yes? What is it...?" She asked Gwendolyn.

"Hmm...." Tear wondered what could be the reason behind the constant moving... maybe the items meant something?  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:44 pm
Luke glanced at Tear. What was she looking so thoughtful about? He thought to himself.

"Exactly. It shouldn't be as hard as we think. She couldn't have gotten that far." Guy mused.

"I'd like to accompany you in your search as I have some matter to take care of myself. If you don't mind." Gwendolyn explained, getting straight to the point.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:58 pm
"Oh? Another person...?" She didn't mind adding another person to their group, really. "I don't mind..."

"Ah, well... I-I don't mind either! But... I'm just really a tag along..." She smiled at Gwendolyn and then looked to Luke and Guy, to see what they would say.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:32 pm
"Uh, sure. I guess." Luke scratched his head, not seeing any harm in allowing this. He yawned, finding the dreary mood a little tiring.

Guy noticed Coralina looking back in their direction. "I don't see why not, really." He replied.

Gwendolyn sighed in relief. "Thank you." She nodded gratefully. "I could possibly help in your search as well."

Mieu shifted a little. Now that the mood had lifted the Cheagle felt a little better.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:37 pm
"Then we're in consensus. Alright, then you can come along with us, Gwendolyn. We're going to be leaving tomorrow afternoon." Tear nodded at Gwendolyn.

Coralina smiled slightly. "Alright! The more the merrier, then." She carefully placed the box into her drawstring bag. "Uhm.... Do you know where my grandfather is buried? I'd like to give an offering.."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:48 pm
"I suppose we'll have to find lodging for the evening then." Guy smiled and then looked towards Coralina as she spoke.

"Of course." For a moment, she looked almost excited, but this was instantly masked by a more serious expression.

Luke shivered slightly at the thought of visiting a burial site. "Ugh..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:53 pm
"Are you going to give the fruit to your grandfather, then?" Tear asked, handing Sacha back over to Coralina.

She took her cheagle back into her arms and hugged her. "Yes. I mean, I have to fruit already, so I may as well give it to who it was meant for..." She turned to Gwendolyn. "Well, can you please lead the way, then?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:41 pm
Gwendolyn waved at the two she was leaving behind, grabbed a large staff from the corner of the room and was headed for the door.

Guy quickly moved out of the door way, allowing everyone else access to the door. Once the others left he followed after.

Luke, at first, hadn't noticed that they had already started out the door. He followed, "Wait for me!"

"Well, I suppose some introductory would be appropriate." She glanced back at the rest, already knowing Coralina.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:44 pm
"I'm Tear Grants." Tear introduced herself and bowed her head slightly.

Coralina continued to walk forward, starting to feel a familiarity with where they were going, but she wasn't quite sure.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:10 pm
"Guy Cecil." He introduced himself with a smile.

"Luke." He replied, falling behind a little.

"I'm Mieu~" The Cheagle chirped.

"Pleased to meet you." She smiled briefly. "My, two Cheagles. I don't see many of them." Gwendolyn mused aloud.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff