Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:55 pm
"Heh, you really are a brat." shibito says. "Your people will most likeley kill me now. I would've rather died in the woods. If i go home i'll be an outcast. So, thanks kid ofr screwing me over." Shibito then chuckled to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:24 pm
Acura held back his anger, he might be young 19 but not a kid. "Screwing you up? an outcast" Acura said in a most entertained way "Please you have no idea what those words mean," Acura looked up and thought about how many time he "screwed up".  

am i Sasuke yet

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:25 am
"Heh, kid you mind doin' a dyin' old shinobi a favor? in my kunai pouch there is about $35. Go out and buy me a bottle of sake."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:50 pm
[[HAHAH!! NIIICE!! SAKE! XDD Btw, Acura, if you don't know that, that's Japanese Rice wine. Yes, it can make you drunk. xD..]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:13 pm
"Well, there's that girl ninja there who could go out and buy me my sake. And while ur at it buy us some ramen to."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:10 pm
[Go getting drunk, tho i've never gotten drunk before i am to young anyway but still drunkness. You know your drinks don't yeah]

"First of all you won't be dying and second I'll pay for it," Acura said in a generous way. Acura handed Kai some money. "I think this should be enough and whatever is left over you can spend on whatever Kai's like to spend money on," Acura said hoping Kai wouldn't buy something to..... Bizarre.  

am i Sasuke yet

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:41 pm
"Make sure it's a wanokawa!!!!!" Shibito yells before she leaves.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:51 am
[[Eh... I thought I was in Lorri's room but, whatev..]]

Kai ran through the town to go to a nearby store. Wait, I'm not old enough.. even to buy it. Seeing that there was indeed someone there, she asked for a bottle of Sake.
"For whom? You?" Asked the salesman laughing.
"Err.. No.." Kai answered. "For my.. uh..Uncle!" She said quickly.
"Alrighty then." Kai exchanged the money for the bottle, and left off for the shinobi who aksed for it, oh, and on her way, she bought some ramen just like she was asked.. She dropped it off, and headed back to the line of shops. Acura didn't leave me much money.. What a ripoff. She passed by a ninja store, smirking, she saw paper bombs. "Oooo.." She said. She rushed to the store, and asked for about.. 10. And handed him the money. She had a tiny bit of money left, and she intended to spend it, but decided it would be better to keep it. She headed back to where Acura was. "Acura-Sensei! Won't this be a nice thing to practice?" She lifted up the brown bag of paper bombs that she now attached to Kunais.

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:25 am
Shibito then drunk the entire bottle cuz he had no carafe. "Gawd, this is good s**t." he slurred and then he ate the ramen to use it's salt content to kill off some of the alchohol. "A nap would be nice." he said as he started to doze off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:15 am
Sakura Neko Jin
[[Mind you, Kai is wearing a bikini underneath a sweatshirt, and shorts. So much for going to the beach. God-modding is when you never lose, and you can kill everyone, and you never get hurt.]]

Kai was really out, surely a deep slumber. Boy, she had wasted all ger chakra on Lorri! [[ ITS LURVE!!]] Kai woke up as soon as she was placed down. Ew, this bed is all warm, and.. sweaty?! She jumped up and her legs hit against Lorri's. "Uh hi!" She said quickly zipping up her sweatshirt. "So much for going to the beach huh?"
She asked, frowning. Realizing how it might sound kinda.. weird.. she took it back quickly. "Gyyaaa.. ER I mean... Someone tried to.. ki-kill you.. to get info about the sharingan.." She said her voice shaky. "Uhm, Acura sensei fought him off." She said glaring around the Tree House. "As you can see." She didn't want to mention that she used her chakra to help him, but it was clear on her face.

[[I know that you a**. XDD
I was being Sarcastic about the God-Modding, Coz Xombie was so obviously God-Modding, and he denied it. Lol.]]  

Clara Sunaro

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:25 am
Lorri's eyes widened, when had Kai found out that he could use Sharingan? It was meant to be a secret! How did anyone know?! [[Lol, Bit late for a reply. But here goes nothing. XD]]

"Kai! Are you hurt?!" He asked frantically, ((Your in my room now. XDD)) rushing over to her and checking her up and down. Realizing too late that she was wearing a white T-shirt, over her skimpy bikini, "E-eh I..err..I didn't.." He attempted to defend himself, but it was pointless. He liked what he saw and that wasn't something that he should be ashamed of any longer. "Are you alright Kai?" He asked kindly, his eyes gleaming innocently as he squatted down beside her on the bed where she sat.

"Im sure that i can fix the house, No problem. Now you know about my Sharingan..I s'pose i can let you know that i will just go watch the builders down the road, see how they do it." He grinned and laughed, glancing around his demolished house. "Who did this anyway? For my Sharingan..did you say?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:13 pm
Kai smiled back. "Yes, for your sharingan. They tried to get inform-" Kai didn't want to continue, and every trace of her smile disappeared from her face. She put her hands on her head, "Lorri," She said looking up with an attempt to cheer herself up, with amusment glittering in her eyes. "Why is the bed.." She shook her head, and took his hand, and pressed it to the bed cover. "Like that..?" She said laughing.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:46 pm
Acura ate the ramen. "Kai Lorri, why don't you 2 head off. I'll stay here an watch Shibito," Acura said turning to Shibito and smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:21 pm
Shibito then sneered in his sleep.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:16 am
[Ok, just to straighten things out Acura and Shibito are in the hospital and Kai and Lorri are at tree house]

Acura opened the window for fresh air then sat down next to the window looking up at the sky's clouds.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games