Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Onslaught the Wii's First Online Co-op FPS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So what do you think?
  Needs more Bomberman.
  Needs a crazy guy to bomb it.
  Looks good.
  HARDCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
  ^ What a f**.
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:02 pm
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio
That was good fun Wayne! Although it's pretty clear that you're much better at FPSs than me. I was never very good at FPSs...

Not exactly. I was using all lvl 2 weapons, so I had an advantage.
...True... I should really run through the story mode again to try and find some more guns...

Yeah. The lvl 2 rocket launcher's kinda weird though. You can't lock on, which is a bummer, but it's REALLY freaking strong, and I think the explosion radius is larger.
I prefer weaker but faster guns so I can be all Rambo like.

Same. I barely use the rockets, actually. The smg and rifle are great for hitting their weak spots.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:37 pm
Onslaught looks great, from what I've heard, read, and seen (on IGN and Youtube). If I can find the time, then I'll buy it.

...But I'm still waiting anxiously for The Conduit. smile  

Dude-LAP

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:39 pm
Dude-LAP

Same here. The coop in this game is just too fun though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:51 pm
Waynebrizzle
Dude-LAP

Yeah, I've heard.

...And do you know if The Conduit has Wifi? Because that was the problem with Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. No online, and not even any multiplayer at all. confused  

Dude-LAP

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:00 pm
Dude-LAP
Waynebrizzle
Dude-LAP

Yeah, I've heard.

...And do you know if The Conduit has Wifi? Because that was the problem with Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. No online, and not even any multiplayer at all. confused

Yeah. 16 player deathmatch.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:12 pm
Waynebrizzle
Dude-LAP
Waynebrizzle
Dude-LAP

Yeah, I've heard.

Yeah. 16 player deathmatch.

Awesome! Even another reason to buy The Conduit. It looks like it can be the game of the year. And the type of game that I was always looking for, since I got the Wii.  

Dude-LAP

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:47 am
Where the hell are all the guns?! I really need to read an FAQ... If there are any...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:11 am
Super Cheesio
Where the hell are all the guns?! I really need to read an FAQ... If there are any...

It's kinda weird. They make a big deal about finding weapons in ammo crates, but you can only find three of them that way.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/code/957943.html  

Waynebrizzle

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:17 am
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio

It's kinda weird. They make a big deal about finding weapons in ammo crates, but you can only find three of them that way.

Ah... Well, before I do all that, fancy a spot of online?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 am
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio

Nah. I'm all played out right now.

I got the level 3 grenades and SMG though. =D

The SMG is godly. The grenades are too, really. I just suck at using them.  

Waynebrizzle

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:21 am
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio

Boy, you sure are good at this game. I suck at it, I can't seem to get past the level where you need to protect the ship on EASY mode! Any tips?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:42 am
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio

Boy, you sure are good at this game. I suck at it, I can't seem to get past the level where you need to protect the ship on EASY mode! Any tips?

Oh for THAT mission. I sure do. It was a b***h.

Okay, for starters, don't let those wasps trick you into shooting the hives. Only shoot them if they're not in front of hives. Bugs won't come out of them unless you shoot them. With that in mind, also make sure your NPC allies don't shoot hives, because they will if you're too close.

If you're not trying to S rank it, using whips on the hives takes them down quicker, but doesn't give as many points.

Try to be systematic with the way you take down the hives and be careful with the wasps, then it should be easy.  

Waynebrizzle

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 am
Well, I've got level 2 of every weapon apart from the rocket launcher.
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio

Okay, for starters, don't let those wasps trick you into shooting the hives. Only shoot them if they're not in front of hives. Bugs won't come out of them unless you shoot them. With that in mind, also make sure your NPC allies don't shoot hives, because they will if you're too close.

If you're not trying to S rank it, using whips on the hives takes them down quicker, but doesn't give as many points.

Try to be systematic with the way you take down the hives and be careful with the wasps, then it should be easy.
Hm... Okay. Also, what formation would you say is best?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:53 am
Super Cheesio
Well, I've got level 2 of every weapon apart from the rocket launcher.
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio

Hm... Okay. Also, what formation would you say is best?

I think I used the one where they're both facing forward. Really though, just use whatever works for you.  

Waynebrizzle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:57 am
woo i'll be gettin points today!
then i should be home tomorrow, depending if i sleep at my friends or not. we'll see though.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff