Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:26 pm
Kai grinned at Zaix's comment and his tail started wagging again

Kai: I can be pretty quick when I need to be haha. And as for the whole team thing, I totally agree! xd We'd kick some serious a** haha. We should try it out sometime! We'd have a ball! Plus, it sounds like our styles would flow well together. Who knows right!? We're gonna have to try it at some point.

Kai finished off his sub and started drinking his coke.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:33 pm
Zaix nodded and chuckled a bit.

"Hehe hopefully we don't end up having to damage the hotel redface hehehe!"

Zaix giggled and was about halfway through eating his sub.

"hehe sorry if i eat too slow sweatdrop "  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:41 pm
He leaned back and said

Kai: That's no problem, I always eat fast. Sry, it may have come across a little rude. My bad. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:55 pm
Zaix smiled and pat Kai on the back gently, chuckling softly.

"Oh no you're fine! hehe mrgreen I'm just glad you're having a good time 3nodding
"
Zaix's bushy tail wagged from side to side as he enjoyed his sub till he finished. He caught the sever and gave him a white card along with a $20 bill... which made the server smile immensely. The waiter thanked them warmly and gave to us a free sample of strawberry vanilla swirl ice cream. Zaix smiled and bid him farewell and turned to Kai, giving him his cup of dessert and his spoon.

"I decided to give him a really nice tip. He was really nice wasn't he? I love making people smile" smile

Zaix giggled.
*My friends back at work kinda tease me for it though * sweatdrop  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:38 pm
Kai: Well I thinks its a good thing. Its hard to be too nice to people. Besides, waiters make abysmal pay anyways. Thats how they make their living. That guy did a really nice job so why not be generous on the tip?

He started to eat his ice cream and his tail started wagging again.

Kai: Oh man, this is great! If you're friends tease you for being a nice guy, then they need to grow up. Thats just flat out rude.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:44 pm
Zaix shakes his head and smiles.

"Hehehe aww... Thanks sweatdrop but I know they don't mean it..."

Zaix shyly smiled a bit before looking down a bit.

"Umm.... Kai? Would you mind ... Well.... you know... If we hang out like this alot? I'm really having alot of fun " mrgreen

Zaix wagged for a second before suddenly perking up his ears and gasping.

"No..... not now..."  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:18 pm
Kai: I'd love to hang out. Its a lot of fun, I...

He stops seeing the look on Zaix's face

Kai: What is it Zaix? You look awful all of a sudden. Are you ok?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:44 pm
Zaix stands up suddenly and looks outside....

"I... I ned to go investigate.... outside!!!"

Zaix dashed outside, a stream of light energy trailing from the flute.  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:41 am
Kai yelled after him as he left

Kai: Zaix! Hey Zaix, what is it!? Ah, damn it!

He tossed a five on the counter , grabbed his sword and followed Zaix outside trying to find out where he'd gone and what he was doing.

Kai: Zaix!? Where'd you go man?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:43 am
Zaix gasped as he saw a large black tralantula ramming the building....

"Aah! it's trying to.......!!!"

Zaix ran outside and held the flute to his maw... letting out a piercing e flat..... the demonic spider writhed in aggrivation.... before charging madly at the wolf  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:41 pm
Kai saw the monster and then he saw Zaix. Zaix played a note on his flute that sent a piercing sound through his ears. The spider screeched out in pain for a moment then turned and attacked Zaix. Kai headed toward them and yelled

Kai: Damn it! Zaix look out!

Realizing Zaix didn't have time to move, Kai unsheathed his sword, the "Vjetar Mjesec" (Va-jay-tar Ma-Jess-eck) , meaning the "wind of the moon", and took off. Having trained himself in the wind element for years, he was incredibly fast and ran past Zaix and reached the spider in less than a second. He jumped and slashed it's chest then hit the groud and rolled underneath it. Before the spider could recover, a blade of wind created from the slash ripped into the spiders chest once more and some blood splashed onto the pavement below. But the spider, far from dead, roared in pain then turned and began to head towards Kai who held his sword in front of him ready for the fight.

Kai: Well come on then! If you wanna fight then let's get started! I need to work off the big meal I just had, which you interupted by the way!

The wolf turned to Zaix and called

Kai:Hey, you got my back on this right!?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:47 am
F# A# B D# ...

The ground just before Kai starts to shine brilliantly....

"Raylight!"

Just before the spider reaches Kai, a piercing stream of iridescent light erupts below the arachnid, causing it to freeze in place for a moment...

Zaix suddenly held the flute.... almost as if holding a wakisashi..... and drew a small sword from the flute's hilt, a small delicate singing of the blade echoing ...

The spider reeled back in pain as the light gave a sudden burst, but it quickly recovered, and began to move strangely......

"It's dazed for now.... I'm a bit limited.... it's fast so casting will take awhile... I need---!!!! "

The arachnid screeched and leaped at Zaix.

" 20 seconds!!! "

The wolf's wings suddenly erupted from his back as he bounded gracefully backwards, gliding down a good distance away...

"I'll cast it as quickly as I can! Just hold it off a bit longer!"

Zaix sheathed his blade and the flute attached to his holder as he stood firmly and raised his right paw evenly, followed by the left.

"Melody that transcends the darkness .... grant me the blessing of thy brilliance... and purify mine enemies......"

Zaix closed his eyes.......  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:05 pm
Kai: You got it! *To himself* Now then, how am I gonna hold this thing off for twenty seconds?

The spider suddenly jerked around as it heard Zaix start to chant. It began to run towards him

Kai: Crap! Never mind, looks like I'll have to wing it!

He took off as fast as he could go, enough so that it created a motion blur and their almost seemed to be two of him. He slid in front of the spider and attempted to slice it's leg. Unfortunately, the spider had reared back and he missed. The leg came toward him and caught him in the chest and threw him into a nearby wall. It forced the air out of the wolfs lungs

Kai: Augha!!!

He hit the ground and layed their for a moment. Making himself focus, he forced himself to his feet. He gritted his teeth and attacked again, this time attacking the side. His blade cut the spider followed closely by the wind behind it. The slashes caused the spider to rear back in agony. The twenty seconds was up.

Kai: That should about do it. It's all yours Zaix!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:09 pm
Zaix suddenly appeared above the annoying arachnid and pointed downward.

"Holy Shine!"

Zaix's wings suddenly disappeared as several light feathers started to circle the spider. They all suddenly brimmed with light, exploding heavily all around.

Zaix landed on his footpaws and held his flute ready..... but when the smoke cleared.....

"oh... my... " sweatdrop

There was no trace left of the beast....

"I think I overdid it " xd  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:54 pm
Kai threw himself backward and shielded his eyes from the light. When he saw what had happened, he was amazed and headed over toward Zaix.

Kai: Holy crap!!! That thing got disintegrated!!! Dang Zaix, remind me not to make you mad lol . I might not get to do it twice haha.

The wolf sheathed his sword and noticed that the townsfolk were coming back out, having hid inside during the fight. Then someone started clapping and the others joined in and a circle of thankful people formed around the wolves. People came up to Kai annd began shaking his paw and thanking him.

Kai: Um, your welcome? Zaix is the one who killed it so you should be actually be thanking him though.

He looked over to see a crowd forming around Zaix as well. He looked over at Zaix and shrugged his shoulders and started to laugh, just taking it all in.  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff