Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:59 pm
Julia looked away slightly. "I'll try." she said with a bit of a sigh.

Emilio was going to make sure that he payed his father back later. "I do not sleep with a light on bro." he said, a faux smile on his face, his hands clenching as he sent a look that clearly said, 'Shut up now,' to his father.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:05 pm
Kaysal frowned, noting that she'd looked away. "Julia.." he said in a warning voice, "He can't stay that way forever..you know he can't. He's an arse and he needs to shape up, but he's also your husband and the king. Arueyan must be made a man again." he said firmly.

Ryllura made a mock-sad face. "Drat..and here I'd thought I was no longer the only one who kept a candle lit." she said, not certain if he did or didn't, not that it really mattered. She slept with one on because she preferred the comfort of the light, as did several younger clan members and some of the older too.

Arueyan glanced to his son at the words, smiling sweetly at the look. "You don't gotta lie, Emy. This lady's nice, and she's pretty too! Just like you said!" he lied cheerily.

Ryllura blinked and then rose with a smile, poking Emilio's stomach playfully. "Is that true, Leo? You think I'm pretty?" she asked with a laugh, clearly being playful.

Arueyan frowned. Why was she being so..playful about it? Most girls should have been fawning and huffy..and if she was trying to seduce his son..she wouldn't have welcomed Arueyan..so what was her angle? Arueyan didn't understand.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:12 pm
((Sister's kicking me off, be back on as soon as I can kick HER off. XD))

Julia sighed. "I said that I would try . . . I don't even know how to control it . . ." she murmured softly.

Emilio laughed as he backed away slightly, holding his stomach. "Y-you know I'm ticklish Lura." he said, avoiding the question with a slight blush.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:25 pm
(T__T Your sister is evil! *hugglez* Alrighty, I'll be waiting! *curls up tail and settles wings in to wait*) (*hint-Witchy=dragon* wink )

Kaysal nodded and nuzzled against her. "Alright then. We'll figure out your powers..in the meantime.." his tone became playful again, "Jules gets a bratty kid and an adorable doggy!" he said with a doggish chuckle.

"I know. That makes it even better." she said with a smile as she poked him again playfully and laughed, a musical, happy sound.

Arueyan frowned a little further, seeing that. Now Emilio didn't even seem annoyed! And he had the oddest sensation..something like..surely that wasn't jealousy. What did he care if his big brother-er..son, liked some icky-er..girl. Arueyan stopped to consider his thoughts..those hadn't seemed much like his own..they were almost..like a child's thoughts? Surely that didn't mean..

"What's your name, cutie?" Ryllura asked as her attention returned to Arueyan.

Arueyan answered absently, "King Ar-" he paused, realizing what he started to say and finishing with, "King Arueyan's son..Arueyan Junior.." he said, having to go along with the name since his wife had already claimed it as his. Personally, he thought it was stupid to name a child after their parents or relatives..originality was his preference..but oh well.

Ryllura smiled. "Well I'm Ryllura, nice to meetcha." she said as she patted his head before frowning a little. "You have a bit of a bruise on your nose..did you fall down?"

Arueyan had been starting to think again, so it really wasn't intentional when he replied, "Emilio punched me." Then realizing what he'd said, he backtracked, "We were..just playing. It was an accident." He wanted to embarrass Emilio, but he wasn't willing to let the other be thought of as a child abuser. He glanced up at Emilio wondering if the other had taken note of the fact Arueyan had lied for him, since the punch was no accident, before looking back at Ryllura.

Ryllura had been frowning and she raised a brow. "Accident, huh? Just what kind of game were you playing, Emilio?" she asked as she looked back at him.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:01 pm
((I'm back!!! ^-^))

Julia laughed. "As if Emilio wasn't bratty enough. I guess I just wanted another." she joked and then looked at Kaysal. "Though I admit having an adorable doggy like you is a plus." she said with a giggle.

Emilio blinked at his father, absolutely shocked that he had lied for him, so it took him a few seconds to respond. "Um . . . Tag." he said, thinking up a lie quickly as he looked back to Ryllura. "I took too sharp of a turn and he was just right there and . . . bam." he said and chuckled awkwardly, hoping to high heaven that she wouldn't question it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:08 pm
(YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Happy dancez* *givez you a cookie* Life was BORING without Mousey Im-Chan!)

Kaysal beamed doggishly. "Well of course it's a plus. I'm a plus in any form!" he announced cheerily before yawning doggishly. The journey back had been a long one and he'd not slept in almost two days. Where he got his energy was anyone's guess.

Ryllura laughed. "Good job, Leo. Way to injure your little brother." she said with a smile. That didn't really explain the punching..but she supposed it could have been a slip of the tongue..even if they weren't being entirely honest with her.

Arueyan shrugged. "Emy's pretty clumsy." he said. Apparently the defending Emilio bit had ended. "A lot after he sees you," he lied, since he didn't even know about Ryllura before. "And he gets a dopey smile on his face." he said, making himself giggle. "He really likes you." he confided, mentally smirking again and not considering any danger in ticking off his son.

Ryllura laughed. "That's good then, since I really like him too."

Damn wench! She thwarted him at every turn..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:14 pm
((^-^))

Julia frowned a bit. "You're tired." she observed and then hugged him. "It's okay. You can sleep." she said, petting him.

Emilio shrugged. "Of course I like her Ary." he said, giving his father a rather annoying nickname, at least, he hoped it was. "She's my best friend." he said, shooting his father a glare.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:22 pm
Kaysal shook his head. "I just got back..I wanna stay awake.." he said in a slightly whiny tone as he leaned against her, enjoying her petting.

Arueyan scrunched his nose a bit at the nickname. It was okay for Kaysal to call him that..but not his son! At the glare, he merely stuck out his tongue childishly, causing Ryllura to chuckle.

Annara reappeared, "Mom wants you, Ry! She wants help with dinner."

Ryllura rolled her eyes and then smiled, going over to Emilio and leaning up to kiss his cheek. "I'll see you later, my Leo." she said with a wider smile and a wink, being playful before she turned and headed off with Annara.

Arueyan watched her leaving and then took a few steps back before turning and darting towards the trees..he wasn't foolish enough to stay within Emilio's reach, although it was a bit foolish to think he could outrun Emilio in his current form.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:32 pm
Julia chuckled and then sighed. "How am I supposed to explain this to Arueyan . . . Emilio will understand but . . . your brother . . ." she said as tears started welling up in her eyes again and she wiped at them, just the thought of Arueyan being angry with her, which he often seemed to be, hurting.

Emilio waited until she was out of sight and then darted after Arueyan, quickly catching up to him and scooping him up as he noogied him . . . hard. "What the hell was that about?! Telling her that I sleep with a light on when you know full well that I DON'T! And then telling her that I PUNCHED you! Are you trying to make me lose my only friend?!" he yelled at his father.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:38 pm
Kaysal shook his head. "I'll tell 'em both..I'm sure Arueyan will understand and if he starts to get grumpy-I'll bite him." Kaysal assured her as he nuzzled her cheek.

Arueyan yelped as he was scooped up and cringed as he was noogied, squirming in Emilio's grasp. "Leggo of me!" he said angrily. And at the other's words about punching him, he glared, "I didn't say that! Well..I did, but it was the truth and then I lied for you!" he pointed out.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 pm
Emilio glared back at Arueyan. "That didn't mean that you had to bring it up." he hissed, refusing to let go of his father.

Julia hugged Kaysal tightly. "Thanks bro . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:49 pm
Arueyan scowled. "I didn't even mean to! I had other things on my mind. Now release me at once!" he said, commanding Emilio as though he were a servant. He didn't seem interested in acting like the little brother anymore, nor a father.

Kaysal nodded while nuzzling her. "Of course..it's not your fault your so clumsy with magick." he teased with a doggish chuckle.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:01 am
Emilio lost it. "I am not your goddamned servant! But you know what? Fine! You want to be released that's damn fine!" he yelled and promptly dropped his father and stormed off. He was damned tired of his father treating him like he didn't matter. It was one of the reasons he believed that his father wouldn't mourn him. Though he might have once . . . but that time had long passed.

Julia smiled. "I never even knew that I had magick . . ." she said with a bit of a chuckle as she set him down and stood up. "Well . . . I suppose we better face them . . ." she said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:05 am
Arueyan found himself dropped and cringed before rising, brushing himself off as he glared after his son. He felt oddly upset..as if the other's words bothered him..and he found himself childishly chasing after Emilio, doing his best to keep up with the other's pace, and again being reminded of when it had been Emilio following him. "Quit throwing tantrums, you look like a fool." he grumbled loudly as he stumbled a bit in his attempt to keep up.

Kaysal blinked and tilted his head to look up at her. She made him feel very small. "We'd better. Don't want them getting worried as to where we've gone off to..but don't mention who I am. I want to surprise them." he said with a doggish grin.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:10 am
((I am joining your new RP.))

Emilio ignored his father and continued walking quickly as he headed back to the dining hall. He was hungry.

Julia smiled and nodded before opening up the door, her face falling as she saw the absense of the boys. "And . . . they're not there . . ." she said with a sigh.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff