Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:41 pm
Kunji looks at Jenny and Conser looked at her and Meowed and then kept purring "I guess he like you to Jenny." he said petting Conser and scraching his back to make him happy and loving. Kunji looks out into the hall and back into the room  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:11 am
(( Hey guys! Sorry I left, had a headache and passed out on my bed. Ill be leaving in an hour to babysit just to let you now.))

Reagan smiled, glad to actually fit into a group for once. She looked around at everyone as they talked. Seeing that all the ham was gone she didn't know why she was still hungry. She let out a sighed, putting her chin on her hand as she tried not to look irritated. Everyone was in such a good mood, she could feel it, but after eating a whole pack of ham why did she feel like she was still so hungry?

She decided to ignore it and join into the conversation," So how has the day been for you all? Mine's been.." she paused,".. a day." Reagan smiled.  

PunkUnderPrep

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:04 pm
((sorry im so late, i was really busy!))

erin finally woke up curled up in a curled up cat position and she stretched just like a cat before she retracted her ears and tail then proceeded to the bathroom to do her hair and muttered to her self, "well that was a lovely catnap" groggily. then once she was ready she headed out of the demon dorms to go grab something to eat something hoping that there was still some sushi left.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:01 pm
((It's all cool, just as long as you're here... I have nothing to type out cause my story can't continue without other people talking, hahah, so Ill just wait till they post and not post anything... again lol))  

PunkUnderPrep

rather_bored

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:33 pm
Shaking, Demetri nodded. I can do this. I can do this.

((Oh dear, i suck at posting in this sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:39 pm
Jenny looked to Reagan and smiled. "Mine was good. Although... I'm still damp. And I could definitely go for some food right now... But I guess since dinner is canceled I just might go change and go to the library." She said as she got up from the chairs arm. "I'll see you all later." She said with a wave and a smile to Haki and Kunji. Then she left to go to her room.

Jake smiled as he got his complete chair back. "My day was good too. Met you guys, and I'm glad were all pretty mutual." He said still smiling.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:53 pm
Haki turned to see that Jenny was leaving. "Okay, see you later."

He turned back to Jake and Reagan. "Well, met some people, kinda helped Reagan, and made some friends. Same ole, same ole."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:01 pm
"Ha, well thats cool." Jake said nodding. He looked to Reagan and Haki with a hint of a question. "Are you both vampires?" He asked nicely.

Jenny reached the Humans Dorm and walked inside changing out of her wet clothes and into another blue t-shirt and some shorts. She left the room and headed down towards the library, bringing her mp3 with her.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:46 pm
((ok, im now going to attempt to interact with jenny to incorporate into the rp, just so ya know))

After having her fill of sushi, erin walked up to her dorm to grab her ipod so she could go read some so she walked down there and was meessing with her ipod and accidentily bumped into a girl and automatically blurted "omygoodness! im so sorry!" because she was flustered her ears and tail popped out and she couldn't get them to go back in.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:08 pm
"Holy shizz!" Jenny screeched out surprised. When she backed up a second, she got a look at the girl she was just like the other boy who was extremely shy. "Oh, It's okay. No need to apologize. Your just like the kid downstairs." She said with a smile staring at the ears.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:09 pm
Reagan nodded, sighing," Yea.."

She didn't want to say what she was. She didn't want anyone to know how weak she really was. Turning to Haki, she smiled," We are fellow comrades now, aren't we?"

Her eyes glided back to Jake," And you are... human?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:29 pm
Haki turned to face Reagan and smiled (like this ^-^). "Why yes, yes we are. I just don't get why people have to fight. In truth, I'm a total pacifist. But when needed, I will defend someone else or myself."  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:41 pm
" I.. uh.. really don't know what came over me then, I guess things just happened, hahah," she lied. She wondered if Haki could tell if she was a psychic vampire or not.

Being weak was something she always hated, and no one knew how weak she was except for her GreatGrandmother and Ialeia.

Tapping her fingers against the arm rest she continued," Though.. we all have to fight.." Reagan's eyes hardened as she stared out the window," Even though the treaty was issued, nothing has changed. Only more death and violence.."

Thinking back to the fight, she couldn't help words echo in her mind,

" My manners went away from vampires when they killed my parents in a bloodbath.."

Reagan shook her head," No one should ever have to suffer. No matter what race."

The hunger suddenly caught her attention, but she tried to put it past her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:43 pm
erin smiled at the girl and concentrated for a brief second and retracted the ears and tail and then said "oh, um ok, um you're freaked out by the ears, aren't you?" of course the girl was, even erin's own mother abandoned her because of them. she sighed at the depressing memory. she had never had a single friend, and all because of her neko features  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items