Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:14 pm
Selina sighed again. "I . . . I was taken by bandits and sold into slavery . . . I've been through twelve masters, all of them are either dead or living in poverty right now . . ." she said and sighed as she curled up into herself. "All because of me . . ." she murmured quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:16 pm
Liava shook her head and knelt besides Selina "if they were masters they deserve to be in poverty right now. I would love Laung to know about pain and suffering" she said quietly "its not your fault, there has to be an outside cause"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:19 pm
Selina shook her head. "Not some of them . . . some of them were nice . . . and . . . and . . ." she started sobbing into her knees. She believed that everying she saw in her dreams was her fault. Why else would it happen the way she saw it? Why else would she see such things?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:32 pm
((these characters are so cute by the way on this song. oh yeah a picture of Liava))
Liava frowned and wrapped her arms about Selina again and was about to speak when someone came striding into the kitchen, knocking Liava clear by the flick of the hand across the kitchen. Liava winced in pain when her head connected with the wall hard and she clutched at the back of her hand. Although her eyesight was fuzzy she could see Laung standing there "you were told to come straight after you finished the rats" Liava tried shaking her head but it only made it worse "I don't remember being told that" she said quietly and then gasped when she was picked up by Laung by the neck and thrown across the kitchen again, this time after hitting the wall, landing in a huddle heap and not moving "come slave" he said to Selina starting to walk out of the kitchen  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:44 pm
Selina gaped at Laung and disobeyed his order, going over to Liava. "Liava?" she whispered softly as she shook her gently by the shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:01 am
Liava looked up at Selina gently, just turning over slowly and only slightly so she wouldn't make her head feel worse than it already it did "you should ... go with him" she with gasps "I don't want ... you ... to get into ... trouble"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:09 am
Selina shook her head. "You didn't deserve that . . ." she said softly, worried about her friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:33 am
Liava laughed softly "I did deserve it, I always have deserved punishments for the wrong things I have done." she said closing her eyes for a few seconds and then opening them, all her life Liava had been taught that the wrongs things, on accident or on purpose she would be punished "Selina, you should go"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:43 am
Selina stuck her lower lip out a bit. "No you didn't . . ." she murmured stubbornly and then sighed and got up before following after Laung.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:45 am
Liava chuckled at the pout from Selina and was smiling when Selina left. Laung was waiting for Selina further down the hall "what took you so long?" he said crossing his arms and tapping his foot impatiently "shall it doesn't take you almost 5 minutes to get from the kitchen down here. Because if it does then we are just going to have make you quicker"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:56 am
Selina frowned. "I wanted to make sure Liava was alright." she said softly, looking down at the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:59 am
Laung shook his head, frowning at Selina and then raising an eyebrow before turning and stalking away "she doesn't need people making sure she is alright, she is fine as she is. She deserves what she gets" he said going towards the throne room again "the king and queen have calmed down so they can see you now"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:03 pm
Selina frowned a bit more, glaring down at the ground as she followed Laung. What kind of sick, sadistic, messed up, and cruel household did she get herself sold to?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:19 pm
Laung reached the doors, pushing them open with a single flick of his hand and walked in bowing deeply when he reached the thrones "my king and queen this is my slave Selina whom I have bought on my own personal private request" he said standing up and moving out of the way for Selina to come through  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:13 pm
Selina approached the king and queen, but stayed a respectful ways back as she curtsied to them, looking down at the ground. She'd learned a lot about how to avoid punishment from angry masters, but it sometimes didn't work out the way she liked and she got punished anyways.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff