Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:55 am
Areashine tried to say "ohmygodwhatthehellishedoingtothoseprinnysiscruelandunusual!", but before she could, all she could do was to stand there in shock to see a huge sign walking away to advertise outside.

"Well, I guess that works. Could I get some orange juice while we wait for someone to come in?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:16 pm
Danish nodded and walked over to the bar. "Hey Stitch-face, an orange juice please."
The plush Frankenstein nodded and poured a glass, setting it on the counter.

((He's become another NPC.))  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:13 am
John Blues was asleep when his ship registered an upcoming area. The signal went off, awakening John from a light sleep. He looked at the screen and got a look at the place. It seemed to be a large city of some kind. "Well, is there anywhere I can get a good drink computer?" The computer searched the area then came back with a single reading.A pub. He landed his ship down easily a bit away from the bar. He wondered what exactly this city was. There seemed to be alot of things here. He exited his ship and walked to the pub. Upon entering, he was a little surprised to see living plushies. Well that would explain the name of the place. he thought to himself. There didn't seem to be any business going down, so he grabbed a seat at the bar and waited for the bar tender to finish pouring orange juice for someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:31 pm
Danish saw the customer and smiled. "Why, hello there! Would you like anything?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:49 pm
"Thanks stitch-face."

Areashine sips the orange juice slowly, feeling the cold juice flow down her throat. She then sees a man appear from the doorway. He was tall and had brown hair.

"Well I suppose we have one customer now. Do you actually have any kind of music here that I can preform with? If not that's fine. I'll just dance randomly like I did before."

A thought occured to Areashine.

"Hold that thought boss, I have another form of entertainment!"

She ran back to the elevator and into her room. She found her knapsack lying on the floor where she left it. She rumaged around for a bit and pulled out her pan flute. She rushed back down to the bar and sipped her orange juice.

"I forgot to mention that I'm proficent in playing the pan flute. Considering we only have one customer so far. If, that is desired by my boss that is."

She smiled prettily for danish  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:02 pm
John rubbed his eyes and said," Anything that can get me a decent sleep, if you've got it."  

John C. Blues

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:21 pm
Danish for all his power could not resist the smile. "All right....." Danish threw a smoke bomb, making his Prinny Cleaning Crew (not to be confused with the two dozen Prinny advertisement) appear. "Prinnies, prepare a room for our late arrival!" The Prinnies saluted. "Sure thing, dood!" They scrambled over to the elavator.
Danish turned to John. "If you will wait a moment, youR room shall be prepared for you. Until then....." He signaled for Stitch-face, who poured some cider. "Enjoy a few drinks as our entertainment commences!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:33 am
Nia Hanae wandered into the bar and sat down at the counter. "Do you have anything to eat around here? If not, just give me a vanilla smoothie."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:22 pm
John took the cider. He was hoping for possibly something stronger, but this would do. It might bye him a nice nap. He watched the "prinnys" make their exit to prepare a room for him. Odd creatures here. Although he had seen werder. Much weirder. He waited for the girl to start playing. He searched for the small ocarina in his pocket, thought for a minute, and let it slip back into the deep crevice of his pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:25 pm
Danish winced. "I knew we forgot something!" He pulled a bearclaw on a plate out of thin air. "This is all we have currently, sadly."
He turned to Stitch-face. "Vanilla smoothie!" Stitch-face prepared the drink.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:36 pm
---  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:55 pm
*As he slunk through the shadows, he saw his target: Kenton. Despite his projecting a telepathic image across the city, he still had enough energy to complete his objective. Unfortunately, he was no longer Ezekiel.* Too bad... *Miso whispers under his breath. Removing his Giga Pistol, he slowly creeps near Kenton. He steps out, pressing the pistol into Kenton's back* Freeze. *He reaches up, and places his hand over Kenton's mouth.* You are in grave danger. There are people looking for you, and i'm here to make sure they don't get you. *with that, he drags Kenton into the shadows*  

Anakoni

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:05 pm
Jack followed the man up to the door. He coul smeel the cider wafting out from the inn. He could also hear some voices within. "Well, thank you very much. I'll take it from here." He pushed the door open and walked in. He tapped around until he hit a chair. He sat down at the table, hoping he could tlak to someone about getting a room.

John watched the blind man enter, but said nothing. He just continued to sip his cider.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:22 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:50 pm
*After dragging Kenton into somewhat secluded area, he pushes him against the wall, his gun pressed against Kenton's chest* The hunter's clan is currently...hunting you, for lack of a better word. The details are sketchy, but from what I hear, they're planning on giving you to the Jarian clan. The Jarian's are enemies of the ISA, and whatever reason they have, they want you. so, it's only natural that I try to get you first. So, here's the deal. You either come peacefully, or i'll have to kill you. Otherwise, many, many people will die needlessly. *He smirks* The name's Miso, by the way.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games