Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it'll be worth it?
  Yes!!!!
  Pffft. Enough with this foolishness.
  Haven't made up my mind yet.
View Results

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:24 pm
I don't think I'd wear that dress if I would otherwise have to go naked. o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:07 pm
id wear it  

Rerun18

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:15 am
For those who care, this is the Box Art for RE biggrin C:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/mattd/blog/2009/07/29/box_front_released_for_resident_evil_the_darkside_chronicles

Source: EvilUnleashed.com  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:17 am
Oooh, it's blue! I wont be able to play it, but I'll be relying on all of your opinions to let me know if it's worth it [which it probably isn't]...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:39 pm
I'll give it a rent from Gamefly at most. No way I'm forking over $50 for ANOTHER dissapointment. But not right away. I'm not exactly in a hurry to play it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:20 pm
Gee. I wonder if the mystery guy is Wesker. rolleyes  

Thee Stranger

YoruichiFon_Sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:57 am
I think Krauser may have some light shed on this game. Why? He's involved with Leon in RE4, right? At the RE3 epilogues, Leon is shown being offered a position in the government. I think Krauser should at least get some back story somewhere along the way in this game. I don't think this will be a total remake of RE2. Who knows?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:41 am
Well if there was going to be a full remake of RE2 in the style of REmake, I think alot of us here could die a happy death, frankly.

That being said, I'm not really sure if Krauser will get a lot of stage time. Unless you're playing as him and you need to stealthily kidnap Ashley, but that would be really really boring, don't you think? He's one of the only reasons I enjoyed RE4, and even if he gets his own scenario, it just wont be enough for me to get it. My best friend has a Wii and I made him promise to rent the game for me so I can at least try it out some.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:25 am
I really think that this movie would really be worth it, just as long as I play with another friend. I would love to play as Albert Wesker though. >w< I haven't played any of the Wii Resident Evil games, but I would really love to.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:54 pm
KawaiiNekoRose
I really think that this movie would really be worth it, just as long as I play with another friend. I would love to play as Albert Wesker though. >w< I haven't played any of the Wii Resident Evil games, but I would really love to.

You aren't missing...anything. Umbrella Chronicles sucks, and Darkside most likely will as well.  

FoxyAreku

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:59 pm
Thee Stranger

At Comic-Con, Capcom announced that Wesker's gone. Permanently. Omg, it's true. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:00 pm
Lovely boxart. heart

@Vankala: I'll be renting it as well. $50 was a tad high for UC. Too bad I can't find it anywhere now. ;_;

@Kawaii: Don't listen to Areku. UC is perfectly fine and fun as long as you don't take it as cannon. Playing it with a friend is highly recommended. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:29 pm
@ Angela: Really? I find UC EVERYWHERE over here! Every GameStop (or any similar) has at least a few copies of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:56 pm
Canas Renvall
Thee Stranger

At Comic-Con, Capcom announced that Wesker's gone. Permanently. Omg, it's true. xd

Are you talking about the shadowed-out figure on the boxart?

It's obviously Krauser. It looks nothing like Wesker, that and Wesker has no relation to Leon, Wesker is Chris' rival.

(Also, even if it was Wesker, Darkside takes place BEFORE RE5, so it doesn't matter if Wesker is in it or not)

FoxyAreku

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:58 pm
It feels like I haven't been here in forever....
I honestly feel that they could've done more wit hthe box art... I'm going to school for graphic design and se so much more potential in it...*sighs*

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff