Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:49 pm
(( lol np ^^ ))

Garnet smiled at the thought of him not eating cake in years..then his previous statement sunk in. He had been in the village! As she closed the door and turned to lead the way to the kitchen she decided to ask him what he had seen. "Did you see any one who was involved? If we can know some key players than we have an idea of how serious the search for eternal eyes is getting. That way we might be able to make some plans."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:03 pm
Jay lowerd his head"I was in a house and had the perfect place to watch everything...I saw a man and a girl.The girl was Arisu i think, but i don't know what the name of the man is .I think it was this tactican guy what was his name again?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:11 pm
"His name is Mamoru. It is as I thought then....we are in far more danger than what I had hoped for. Do you know if either of them saw any of us?" She opened the door to the kitchen as she spoke, cut a piece of cake, took a fork and sat down to eat it waving Jay do to the same. "So," she asked "which one of you made this cake?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:23 pm
"I don't think so ,well i gotshortly after i spot them ,knocked out by a soldier..."He staed as he cut a piece of the cake ,he sat it down on a fork and started to eat.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:18 am
((Uh... I guess you can change Annexus however you want.))

Mina looked as Garnet and a new boy walked in. The boy was covered in blood. "Huh? What happened? Oh, and Roxis made the cake," Mina answered, gesturing towards him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu heard the scream and almost shuddered. "I would simply like to enjoy a game of cat and mouse. I could kill them easily, but that would be no fun," she answered Annexus.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm serious. Get off me," Mamoru said, getting really annoyed.
"Say you like me," Asuka said with a slight laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:07 am
Jay looked at the girl and smiled weakly"I..just had bad luck"Then he continued eating  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:18 am
Garnet nodded. "This is a good cake Roxis...though you might wish to ask for use of my supplies and kitchen next time." She smiled as she spoke. Then she gestured with her hand to Jay. "This is an old friend, his name is Jay. He was in the village when it was attacked. Could you heal him Mina? If not we can always patch him up the the standard way even if it isn't as efficient."

------------------------

Annexus watched Arisu as she answered him. Smiling slightly he moved over to sit beside her ad stroked her cheek with his long black nails, being careful so as not to cut her - yet. "Now now Arisu. I want to know why you wish to play a game, especially with these specific eternal eyes. You have never failed me before and I'm...curious." While he waiting for her answer her kept stroking her cheek, back and forth. Back and forth.

(( yay biggrin thank you!!!!! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:11 pm
Jay kept eating and acted like he overheard the word 'healing'.HE didn't like it to get touched by persons he didn't know for so long ."I don't need to be healed this will hela on thei own"HE mutterd.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:56 pm
"Wounds that serious cannot be left unattended. It will only take a moment, and, if you're worried about me touching you, I don't need to touch anyone while I'm healing," Mina said. She had guessed at his thoughts, only because it was what a lot of other people she had healed before had worried about.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu blushed slightly as he stroked her cheek. "I just thought they'd be fun to play with," she answered. What she didn't say was that her life had become very dull and boring when she lost her sight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't hear you saying it!" Asuka said in a sing-song voice. "Come on! It's not that hard to say! All you have to say is 'I like you, Asuka.' It's easy!"
"Fine. You leave me no choice," Mamoru said. He made a quick shield around himself. The shield pushed Asuka off. Mamoru then stood up.
"That's no fair!" Asuka said, sitting on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:52 pm
Garnet looked up when Jay said he didn't wish to be healed, and agreed with Mina. "You have to be healed Jay. And Mina healed me, and she never touched me. You'll be fine."

-----------

Annexus' hand stilled just under her ear at her blush. Well....that was interesting. Deciding to experiment he leaned forward and spoke against her cheek. "Yes, but why did you wish to play with them? Are you bored or something?" He was watching her face as he spoke, to see if she blushed again.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:28 pm
Jay finished eating and crossed his arms now."This will heal on it's own.You should know about my powers Garnet!Only a few scratches are left!"THat was just true to a half,he used a lot of his powers as he escaped,so his wounds healed not so fast as usually and there was still huge wounds left.He burned his arm and there was also a gash on his chest.He lowerd his head"And...errr...I don't really like it if other eternal eyes uses their powers on me.This always feels so weird..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:31 am
Roxis got up and steped out the back door he then looked back at Garnet "Don't worry I planed on paying you back" Roxis said as he stuck his hand in the ground then as he pulled his hand out he held a diamond the size of a small Rock he then went back inside and placed the Diamond on the table "Well here's for the supplies I used up" Roxis said he then walked back outside he looked back at mina and garnet and jay "Well I'll see you around and thanks for the hospitality garnet" Roxis said as his coat began to glow bright and form into his wings he then Flew of heading north

Raddiel was sitting ontop of the Roof of the highest tower in the castle "Bah its boring here" Raddiel said his wings then sprouted out of his back he then flew of heading south he was wonddering if there were any people around to sluaghter.  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:14 am
"Then don't think of me as an Eternal Eyes. Think of me as an ordinary healer. If you don't want me to heal your wounds completely I could just bandage them," Mina said. She saw Roxis fly off.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu's blushed deepened. No one had ever done anything like that to her. "B-Being blind prevents me from doing what others can do easily. N-Nothing fun comes out of being blind," she said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru started to walk away. "Life is anything but fair," he said over his shoulder as he walked.
Asuka stood up and ran after him. "How was it unfair to you?" she asked him.
Mamoru was silent for a few moments before answering. "My parents both died when I was very young."
"I guess we have something in common then. My parents had been in this army, but they were killed by an Eternal Eyes. I want to get rid of all of the Eternal Eyes and avenge my parents," Asuka told him.
"Arisu included?"
"Huh? Oh yeah... I forgot she was an Eternal Eyes. Neither of us are, so I forgot that there were Eternal Eyes in the army."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:18 pm
Garnet sighed. "Yes Jay, I know that if you had your full power you would be able to heal those, but you escaped from the village without getting caught and were unconscious for a while. You can't much strength left." She looked at the diamond on the table and sighed again. "I can't accept this much...but he's already flown off..."

-----------

Annexus smiled at her blush. But he decided that being blind was most likely her reason....but that didn't seem like Arisu. "Arisu, if you hate being blind so much why did you join my army. Had you stayed with the eternal eyes, you most likely would have found a healer to fix your eyesight. Although, personally, I think you are quite fantastic even blind." As sson as the words came out of his mouth he wondered why he had even said them, heck - why was he even thinking them? He stood up abruptly. Maybe he was sick? But he never got sick. What...was wrong with him?  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:38 pm
Jay sighed"You both would never stop with that right?"HE looked at Mina"THen bandage it please,tommorow everything should be healed"He smiled and then looked at the diamond "..."JAy wasn't just raised by a thief he was also thinking like one,hasty he looked away "Errr...Garnet do you have a place where i could sleep?"  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games