Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
THE worst/disappointing game you have ever played Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mrlemonhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:13 pm
Mario Kart DS by a landslide. Really! Just Mario and Peach standing there with a trophy. Ugh... Well, you do unlock ROB, but who cares about him anymore?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:49 am
mrlemonhead
Mario Kart DS by a landslide. Really! Just Mario and Peach standing there with a trophy.
Wait...what? Trophy? I don't really understand.

mrlemonhead
Well, you do unlock ROB, but who cares about him anymore?
*slowly raises hand*
There's nothin' wrong with ROB! He just happens to have one of the best karts in the game, and it's a heavy kart!

And I wouldn't say it's the worst game, unless it's the reason for nearly breaking your R-button, which I'm also guilty of. Then again, the DS version is probably the most broken version due to the ability to snake...did I mention that's how I nearly broke my R-button?

Insane snaking + Rainbow Road = win. biggrin DDD  

Gikaru

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:50 am
Gay-oWolf...er beowolf

It is by far one of the most horrible rushed games bsed off a movie I have ever played.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:06 am
Do you know what other game was a waste of time? Naruto: Ninja Council for the GBASP. There was barely a plot, and you just ran around and killed the other ninjas and the ocassional other chunin wannabes. And you could play as 2 other characters (Sasuke, and Kakashi), but they went through the same levels, and there was hardly any change at all.

AND THEY SPELLED QUINTON FLYNN'S NAME WRONG IN THE CREDITS! stressed  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

ultimatesmasher

Aged Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:38 am
Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe for the GCN was just utter crap. I honestly can't think of anything worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:03 am
Before I knew so much fail it had. SHADOW THE F-ING HEDGEHOG!I could've looked past the weapons and only use Homing Attack, but no. At some point (3/4's of the level) YOU HAVE TO USE THE FUCING GUNS. And does he HAVE to curse? 'Cause I could have made a game that didn't have that DAMN fourth chaos emerald!
evil mad sad neutral All right I'm done.

Also, I found this online duck hunt that lets you shoot thousands of images of the same dog with a gattling gun. It's in Gamesloth  

MaverickDrifter

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:11 pm
Legend of Tao.
They were supposed to have made better features from the structure they took it from, Azure dreams.
It was degraded instead, even the storyline was lacking. The tower was so monotonous I never even tried to get to the 4th tier.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:09 am
digi734
Before I knew so much fail it had. SHADOW THE F-ING HEDGEHOG!I could've looked past the weapons and only use Homing Attack, but no. At some point (3/4's of the level) YOU HAVE TO USE THE FUCING GUNS. And does he HAVE to curse? 'Cause I could have made a game that didn't have that DAMN fourth chaos emerald!

What's wrong with guns? It's like Brawl and their items. They're just there. And you talk about cursing yet right before it, you curse yourself? Hypocrite, dude.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

RedJoker25

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:17 pm
Fawks666
yu yu hakusho spirits within or what ever it's called

it was awful! evil

Was that the one on the GBA? If so, I will 100% agree. That game was short, boring, and had extremely bad graphics and long boss fights that really didn't need to be that long. Played through it once to see how far the story went, then never went back. Rated T? HAH! Nothing in that game seemed even remotely appropriate for only teens and older. In fact, the animé is much worse than the game in terms of language and content.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:22 pm
auS-e-Dude
digi734

What's wrong with guns? It's like Brawl and their items. They're just there. And you talk about cursing yet right before it, you curse yourself? Hypocrite, dude.

Sonic franchise's main element is speed. If the levels were a little bit more fast-paced, the guns would go good. and with the cursing, it kind of makes shadow a wannabe bad boy.  

MaverickDrifter

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:21 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Gay-oWolf...er beowolf

It is by far one of the most horrible rushed games bsed off a movie I have ever played.

I'm guessing E.T. had a baby, or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:34 pm
GrowingDandelion
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Gay-oWolf...er beowolf

asexualy or with another horrible game?  

MaverickDrifter

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:51 pm
digi734
GrowingDandelion
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Gay-oWolf...er beowolf

asexualy or with another horrible game?

No game in the right mind would make love to E.T.. It would have to be asexually.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:22 pm
digi734
auS-e-Dude
digi734

Sonic franchise's main element is speed. If the levels were a little bit more fast-paced, the guns would go good. and with the cursing, it kind of makes shadow a wannabe bad boy.

Granted the "Darker and Edgier" thing may have tanked somewhat, but it wasn't something to really stop me from enjoying it.

After all each hit you took from enemies only cost you 10 or so rings.

And you gotta admit the Omochao Gun was awesome. Bouncing shots? Very useful.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:00 pm
digi734
auS-e-Dude
digi734

Yeah, but this game is about SHADOW. Just because he looks the same, doesn't mean the game has to be a clone of Sonic Adventure number  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff