Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:02 pm
Katie Wildheart
"Ugh! I'm glad that's over. Than you so much Kbal. Those stupid humans! Come on for crying out loud why would they shoot a girl?!?!? Just for that they deserve to die!! Dont they know I..." she noticed what she was saying, "I sound exactly like John," she put her head in her her hands and gave a sigh, mumbling something under her breath.

John woke up in a small, dark room. He let a growl rip through his throat. He got up and noticed his hands and feet were chained.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the great John Santan," a voice said. A tough looking man stepped out of the shadows,"This is really a pleasant surprise!"
"Do I know you?" John glared at the man.
"Not yet, but I have a feeling we are about to become very well acquainted with eachother. Welcome to hell John," the man gave a cruel smile.

kabals eyes glew red 'dont worry about that" he said clamly he sensed somthing "hey uhh we my need to go soon humans are proboly lokoing for john or u and they know this place" he said lcmaly tking off his armor and helmet lokoing normal for 8000 he sitll looked younger than his age (kabal without armor) "humans are tricky and strong tohught weaker than us but still dangerous even to john and me and u" he said  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:22 pm
"Yeah, you're probably right. Let's go. Do you know what happened to John?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:26 pm
he frowned "humans proboly got him im attmepting to find him" he said "got him ohhh they did get him sohuld we help him" he asked  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:31 pm
"Are you crazy? Of course. Im not gunna let no human do my job!"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:38 pm
he closedh is eyes as smoke swirld around them and they vansihed to where jhon was held captive down the hall from his cell "u follow me ok" he said wlaking down the hall once at the guard he lokoed at them both and waited for them to say somthing aobut it "we need to see john" eh said calmly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:49 pm
"Uhm...ok...?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:59 pm
the guards looked at him strangly "sorry on one allowed in even the demons"

kabal rolled his eyes "actully his daughter needs to see him" he said

the guards shoko his head "sorry no one is allowed in even her" one of them said blocking the path

kabal grunted "are u sure u wanna have me do what i did last time" he said

the guard glared 'u woulden't" they said worried

kabal smirked 'u wanna bet" he said he reachedo ut the one of them and msiled he borught his elbow up and hit hm in the face then slammed him against the wall with the other the grabbedh is hand and borught him forword and brought his foto up kicking him in the face making him fall he was not able to get up "sorry guys" he said lcmaly he summoned up his strength andk icked the door open and wlaked in with aktie while everyone else was staring "ok' he siad he wlaked over ot john and sset him free thep lace was to crwoeded to leave "i soooo gonna get it for this but..' he focusedh is power and transported john and katie yo the temple  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:09 pm
Chi smiled happily and looked around, everything looked way different then she tought it would and it was fun. She opened and closed her hands and grinned "im going to have so much fun like this" she giggled cheerfully.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:52 pm
John smashed Kbal up against the side of the temple wall and brought his hand up to take off the demon's head.
"John!" Katie screamed, grabbing his arm and holding him back.
John grabbed Katie around the neck and held her there, "You let me go or she dies!" John said to Kbal.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:25 pm
He arrived by a rickety, old looking building. He walked inside and went down some steps. He followed his father's demonic scent down a seemingly endless set of hallways. He walked into a room and saw his Father, Kabal and Katie all around the room.

Father...  

EmoFoxZ

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:12 pm
kabal growled with anger as he began to glow he pulledo ut his sword as it began to glow also a black fire appered aorund it in a swirl "let her go' he said angrily nd wlaked forword "or feel hells wrath" he said  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:38 pm
Katie knew exactally what to do to stop this, "John, forgive them them and love them forever," she said in a calm, soft voice. Her voice sounded exactally like her mother's. As if a spell had been cast upon John, he let go of Katie. Those words were the last thing Elizabeth had spoken to John before she died. She had said those very words with her last dieing breath.

John turned to Luke, "We have humans to kill. Follow me. By the time we are done there will be no place to go that is not stained with blood!" and with that he ran off.

Katie watched John leave, "You were wrong, Kbal, John will never change," and for a momen, her eyes were just as hard and lifeless as John's. As if everything that had been taken from her had drained them of the life they used to show.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:41 pm
kabal eyes got even reder "darn him!" he said angrily and began to run after him he fire aorund his sword grew and he chased after them

demon wlaked to katie "arent u gonig with him" they asked her  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:25 pm
Katie ran after him. it was time for John to die.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:27 pm
kabal chaught up to jhon and tackled him into a near by wall and held him there "yuor ambition ends here jhon" he said angrily and raisedh is sword to strick at thep lace thatk ill most vmapires  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff