Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:25 pm
Foster had been over at Seth's house since school got out. They'd been making out; on the bed, the floor, against the wall.
They'd also been smoking, marijuana. It felt good to get high, when it wasn't just because you wanted to not think. Just because you wanted to.
Seth was smoking now, again. Foster pulled out her phone. Text from Wyatt.
"you prolly don't want seth coming over...do you?" she texted back.
----

[[i'll post the rest laterr.]]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:37 pm
Isaac and Kat had decided to head over to Bianka's instead of heading down town. Kat was giving him directions to her house as they drove.
"So, Bianka is Rhi's friend, right?" Isaac asked, just turning right on fifth.
-----
Rhi woke up as Luke started to shake her.
"Rhi," He'd spoken.
"Mmmm?" she mumbled, sitting up.
"What's going on?" She asked.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:16 pm
Kat nodded.
"Yeah, they've been friends for a while." She said, she wondered if Bianka still smoked pot or not. A few of her old smoking friends went straight after a while.
-------------------
Luke stood up.
"Come on, sleepy-head. We're going to Bianka's." He said, stretching his back. It popped in a couple places. He went in search of his clothes, then put them on, not caring if Rhi saw anything.
-------------------
Wyatt got Foster's text. He figured they were together, so it didn't surprise him. Could he handle Seth coming over? And how did Foster know about what happened?
"No, it's alright. I couldn't fit that many people into my send thingy." He said, making a quick white lie. He really wasn't that comfortable with Seth coming over, but he didn't have a right to be upset.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:47 pm
[[okaay, so i don't think you should post like Bianka and Kat were ever friends because they never really were. Bianka doesn't even rlly know Kat. She hardly knows Luke as it is.]]

"Hmm," Isaac mumbled, turning onto the street Bianka lived on.
"Which house..?" Isaac asked slowing down.
-----
Rhiannon got up off the couch, and went into the bathroom, fixing her messed up hair. Luckily her makeup hadn't smudged.
After she got out of the bathroom, she went looking fer her phone, shoes and keys.
"Are you ready?" She asked, standing by the front door.
-----
"Alright, we'll get a ride and be over there in a bit." Foster texted back.

"Hey, hurry and finish that up. We're going over to Rhi's friend's house to play wii," Foster said, nearly tripping as she walked over to him.
Taking a hit, she saw it was almost gone.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:36 pm
Kat pointed to a light blue house.
"Right there." She said, as he pulled in.
She got out of the car as soon as he parked and ran inside, knocking on the door first, she was worried about Wyatt.
----------------------
Luke smiled.
"yes i am." He said, "you driving?" He asked, walking out the door.
He locked the door behind him.
----------------------
Wyatt opened the door, and Kat tackled him with a hug.
"Kat!" He said, grabbing the door frame, not falling.
"Are you okay? Did that a*****e hurt you anywhere?" Kat said, releasing him from her hug.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:21 pm
Bianka couldn't help but stare at Wyatt as the girl on the other side of the door lunged at him.
I think that's Kat.. and her boyfriend. I don't know that kid. I hope Rhiannon gets here soon.

Isaac was a little surprised when Kat jumped at Wyatt. He was mostly worried for Wyatt since he was probably already in some sort of pain. After first period, Isaac had been getting texts from other friend who'd been there. Apparently Wyatt'd gotten kicked in the stomach. Isaac probably go to the hospital after a fight like he'd heard.
-----
"Sure," Rhi took his keys and got into the driver side of the car. She had her license, but couldn't drive since she had no car. That was the downside of moving out of your parents house. No car to borrow.

When they got their, Rhi pulled into Bianka's driveway. Isaac's car was parked on the street.
Handing the keys to Luke, she jumped out, and slammed the door. And not even bothering to knock, Rhi walked in.
"Bee!" Rhiannon yelled into the house.
"Rhi, you're here." Bianka set down the control to greet her friend.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:00 pm
Wyatt winced.
"Kat..I got kicked, multiple times, in the stomach." He said, then turned to go inside. Foster's car pulled up, with Seth.
He bit his bottom lip, Kat followed behind him.
"I have some vicadent in my bag, if that'd help. It gets you really ******** up though." She said, thinking it was the pain in his stomach that was making him wince. He nodded, then Kat left to get her bag.
----------------------
Luke walked in after Rhi. Bianka looked familiar.
Oh, thats right, she was at that party. She gave Rhi a ride home. Luke was too wasted to drive.
"Hey Bianka." He said, smiling. He sat down on the couch, grabbing a controller.
"Now how do you work this?" He mumbled to himself. He toyed with it, and eventually found out.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:16 pm
[damn, we haven't posted in here for almost a whole fckn month!
bahah, and the last day was 4/20! xD
that's great(: ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:36 pm
Foster and Seth showed up about twenty minutes after Foster had gotten the text from Wyatt.
Seth knocked on the door with his right hand, the left occupied, holding Foster's hand.
"I hope it doesn't get awkward, being around Wyatt after last night-," his sentence broke off as the door opened. It was Rhiannon's friend Bianka.
"Hey, you two must be Foster and Seth. Come in," Bianka said, stepping aside.
The two slipped their shoes off by the door and went into the living room to greet their friends.
Everyone was here.

Isaac's intentions of the night were to smoke a whole lot of weed, and have a good time. And knowing Kat, she more than likely had some with her. Especially with her cousin being a dealer. Right now he was in the living room, playing Bianka's wii, and so was Kat, Bianka and Wyatt.

Rhiannon and Luke were on the couch, Rhi on his lap.
"Hey," Isaac greeted Seth and Foster. The two took a seat on one of the couches.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:48 pm
Luke nodded, greeting Seth and Foster. He was too into the game, he was a total kid around video games.
Kat stiffened when she saw Seth walk in, with Foster. Jealousy ripped through her, but she just bit her bottom lip, and looked the other way, she has Isaac now.

Wyatt glanced at Seth, and instantly he regretted it. He had kept quiet about liking Seth for a year, 6 months at least, then this girl, comes out of no where and sweeps him away? Where was the justice?

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:04 pm
Isaac handed his controller off to Luke, and Kat gave her's to Rhiannon. Isaac had gotten tired of playing, and wanted to go do something.

Gently grabbing Kat's hand, Isaac pulled her close to him and whispered in her ear, "Do you wanna go smoke on her back porch? do you have your pipe with you?"
They continued into the kitchen, Isaac got a glass of water.
"Hmmm..?"

Foster and Seth followed them into the kitchen.
"Hey, do you guys wanna go smoke?" Seth asked, showing them a palmful of weed.
"I got a dub earlier," he said.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:10 pm
Kat smiled at Isaac's touch.
"Yeah, i do." She said, then she realized they weren't alone.
"Hey, do you guys wanna go smoke?" Seth has asked. "I got a dub earlier." He said.
Kat bit her bottom lip, again.
"S-Sure." She said, grabbing her bag.

Luke started playing, it was mario kart, or something. He got ahead of Rhi,
then won first, with Rhi in second.
He stuck his tongue out at her.
"Na, na, na, na." He teased, smiling.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:21 pm
Once out on her back porch, Seth looked at Kat.
"You've got your pipe, right?" he asked, pulling out his lighter. Kat handed it to him, and he loaded it.
"First hit, here goes," Seth smiled, then light it. Breathing in deeply, he knew the smoke was filling his lungs. The raw burned made his throat ache, but yet, he loved the feeling.
After holding it in for a minute, Seth blew the smoke back out.
"Dank," he laughed, coughing. He cleared it, and handed it to Kat along with the lighter.
Foster smiled. It was going to be a good night. She glances at Isaac, and by the look on his face, she was sure he was thinking something similar.

Rhiannon frowned, as Luke got ahead of her. She'd been in first.
Holding the acceleration, Rhiannon's character sped down the track ahead of Luke's.
But then on the corner, she took too sharp of a turn, and was going too fast. She skidded, then spun out. Several cars passed her's.
"Damn, i suck," Rhiannon laughed.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:34 pm
Kat took a hit, and couldnt help but feel a little sad.
She had liked Seth, it was all too confusing for her. She took a big hit, bugger then Seth's. The excess smoke made her salivate, but she swallowed it, before she drooled. It made her hungry.
She passed the pipe to Foster, then leaned back on the railing.

Luke pulled Rhi into his arms.
"Nah, i think you did good enough." He said, smiling.
He was really happy with Rhi, if they were even together. Whatever, he didnt care.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:50 pm
Buzzed, Seth spaced out, lost in Kat's eyes. Something was wrong, he could tell. He'd have to talk to her later; if he could remember anything later.
Foster, very familiar with pipes, light it, taking a huge hit. She kept hitting it until she couldn't fill her lungs anymore, she held it in for nearly ten seconds, then coughed, hard, smoke escaping her mouth. She smiled, her mouth open. Smoke leaked out of the corners of her ********, i love this stuff," she said coughing once more.
She passed it to Isaac.
[[do you think you could temporarily play Isaac for me? so i don't have to play so many at once? D: ]]

Rhiannon felt safe in his arms, she liked it. She was going to end up with him for a while.
Turning her face toward his, she kissed him. Then she whispered in his ear,
"I-... I want to be with you, Luke. I love the feeling I get when you hold me, or whenever I'm around you."

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games