Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:26 pm
Continued to pull and yanking looking at the dragon again. Her eyes flashing this time a bright blue but only for a moment. "Sorry," she started, "but no one touches this bag but...." she finally got her bag free of the tile but it knocked her back into the dragon, taking her and the title with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:26 pm
He listened to her story carefully, and though he wasn't showing it, he was rather shocked at how dramatic, how twisted her past was as well.. she looked like a wreck as he could tell she fought back the urge to shed into tears, he felt so sorry for this girl.. sorry that she had apparently been handed the same dark and twisted fate as he.. no other person in the world should have to endure that.. at least no other person who hadn't comitted his foul sins...

He brought his hand away from her shoulder and down to her chin gently, and softly lifted up her face so her eyes were looking into his own as he smiled slightly, looking to her wounds and then back to her with a soft sigh. "Come on.. we should probably get you to the hospital..." Seth knew how awful it was when someone would 'over-react' upon hearing a dark story of your own past, or even ask too many questions, and so he simply responded to her story in the same way that he felt comforted when he would tell his dark secrets to anyone, usually loved ones.. who pretended everything was just fine.. that everything would be alright.

Easy Isac

Kai -Fox- Everflow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:33 pm
Topaz's reflexes reacted way to quickly for him to control it. Bracing himself, he caught the girl with one arm, and inhaled and aimed and exhaled quickly. A light mist spurted from his mouth and hit the tile freezing it instantly. He then twirled, girl and all, and smacked his tail against the frozen piece of rubble. It shattered instantly making him grunt and smile in triumph. Only then did he notice that he held the girl around her waist. Embarresed he let go of the poor girl. "Forgive me madam, it was not my intention to . . . eh . . . " He searched for the right words but could find none. He only stared at his feet with embarrasement  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:40 pm
"No... I'm fine..." she said turning a light red and trying to resist the urge to look away. No hospitals. I can heal by myself... it will take time... but... I've had enough of hospitals for a while.. "I don't like... people... to tend to my wounds... I'm fine the way I am." A total lie. Bruised. Light burns. Losing blood. Why was she forcing off the pain? Was she just used to it? This man she barely even knew with such a similiar past was actually concerned about her, and she was trying to get rid of him so easily... though it didn't look like that would happen so soon.

"However... if you... need care... I will go with you." Putting others first was always Tomoro's priority, even though she acted like she was a prophet, speaking so softly, often using difficult to understand words. "I'm not about to let... someone else... get more hurt than they already are..."

((WHERE WE GO NOW!?))

Winny-chan
Crew

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:43 pm
Hakai didn't say a word other than 'Thanks' while she brushed herself off grunting a bit as she examined the guitar inside. Good she said to herself.

Right about now she couldn't wait to get it into her room whenever it was finally completed. Maybe it was a bad idea telling them to go wild she was starting to fear what they were doing and hoped it could all be changed.

She looked back up at the dragon looking him over. This is stranger than I thought it would be here. She looked him over again and sighed, normally her raction times were faster than that. She knew sooner or later he would ask the next question so she got it out of the way now.

"Hakai."

She readjusted her bag back on to her back, brushing herself off one more time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:48 pm
((Augh! 7 oclock is when my dad gets home and I'm not supposed to be on the comp. I must go I am so sorry my friend let rp another time. Hey I'll be on tomorro and it's my birthday. blaugh I'll be 16!))  

Kai -Fox- Everflow

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:49 pm
Seth watched her speak silently, clearly trieing to fight off the pain.. she seemed to be trieing to push him away, almost as if she didn't require a helping hand.. when she more than clearly did, however.. she was suffering, and he could tell.. he wanted to help her.. if only she'd let him.

As she mentioned she would accompany him if he would have to go, a soft smile appeared over his lips as he nodded, happy she was giving him an opportunity to try and help her out in some way. Truth be told his wounds had healed up, and despite a few emotional scars which would take a while to fully heal, he was physically well.. but he wasn't about to tell her this.. not when that was his last chance of finding her some help..

"Come on.. let's go.." he said as he lifted himself up from the seat, grabbing Tomoro's arm gently as he helped her up. He began to make his way off the rooftops, towards the Hospital with Tomoro..

((next post is yours I guess, at the Hospital ^ ^))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:53 pm
Finally some strange andorid made his way up the stares staring straight at Hakai.

"Miss, your room is ready, please follow me."

Hakai walked quietly passed the dragon following the doird down srtairs and back into the girl's dorm. Finally she sighed looking at the doird's small hight, no wonder it took so long for her room to be finished with someone so small working on it.  

PrincessRyoko

NeoEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:44 pm
Rain watched Rayne run to the elevator. "Geeze did I do something wrong again?..." He got up and looked around. There did seem to be to many people up here. So he walked over to the stairway he had taken up and opened the door. "I wonder what Kai is doing right now?..." He said walking down the stairs and back into the main males dorm area.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:19 pm
Adin looked up at the new moon. He could see the outline amounst the stars. He closed his eyes and sighed. " See, even the moon has a shadow to hide in." he said to himself, trying to cheer himself up. He had been alone since he got to the school. People didn't seem to want to talk to him. HE felt alone and wanted to see his home again. To run in the forest and see Merril and Schrista again. They were most likely on an adventure with Gad somewhere. But he was here... alone. The wind blew his hair up and his eyes opened.  

ShadeoX

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:21 pm
Oni was extremely happy. She had Tetsuo back to normal and now she could continue on with a normal life at last. She was going to forget about the lab and the fact that there was at least one clone somewhere in the world. She was going to start over with Tetsuo. Things were going to be alright.

"So, what are we gonna do now? Are you going to register as a student?" Oni asked as she dragged a still groggy Tetsuo up the stairs towards the dorm rooftop.
"Nah... I'll just stick around for a while. Then I'm going home."
"You still dont trust people... do you? But dont forget where you are, Tetsuo! There are lots of people here trying to get away because of the things they can do. Youre no different from the people Ive met. Youll be accepted here...please.... stay with me...."

Tetsuo leaned against the rail and looked over the campus. What Oni said was true, and it made him reconsider leaving.
"... Okay. I'll stay, but you have to learn to live without me, alright? You cant keep depending on my so much anymore. Promise youll be more independant, and Ill promise to stay here with you."
"After what we've just been through, you dont think I can do it? Heh, I'd say I already kept my end of the deal, but I promise anyway." Oni wrapped her arms around Tetsuo's waist and looked over the campus with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:10 pm
After droping Kozue off at her door and getting himself locked out of his room William just wanted to take thing easy for once. He layed down and streatched out with Norah kicking his face then deciding she wanted to sleep on his stomic.

He sighed and closed his eyes thinking of the day.  

8track

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:17 pm
Kozue walked onto the rooftop and chuckled at the sight of William. She walked over to him and when she saw that his eyes were closed, she felt alittle bad that he was as tired as he was. She didn't want him to be alssep on the rooftop though so she nudged him with her foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:24 pm
"Yes?...." He said before opening his eyes. "What do want? if its me gone then you can go to the headmaster and complain aobut it because im not leaving."

Norah gave small wimper of protest to tell him be quiet.

"See, now gone and woke up my atack dog...."  

8track

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:27 pm
Kozue laughed a bit and she nudged him a bit harder in the ribs.

"Open you eyes William." Kozue leaned over him with her arms crossed, looking down at the dog that was looking up at her on his stomach. She gave him another nudge for good measure.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff