Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:40 pm
Erk looks at the pile of stuff and thinks, "Quite a bit... Don't worry about it though." he tacks on with an afterthought. "I got plenty to cover it now, and you can pay mee back as it suits you." He finishes this statement right as they pull up to check out.
((OOC: I don't know if there'is anything representing a solid curency in the guild))

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:15 am
beginner smiled "thank you very much! once i get the workshop set up in kabina castle town ill forward the money to your shop"
she waits fir the owner to ring up the merchandice

((ive seen alot of currency used in the guild...so maybe theres a currency exchange center that translates how much gil goes into a rupee and such?))

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:22 pm
"Sweet" says Erk as the final price is rung up. He swipes a card without a second thought. Shall we get this all back to the mechanism." he says jovialy sliding it into an elevato which opens on a seperate wall. "This connects strait to my store, shall we go."  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:14 pm
beginner smiles happily "that sounds great!" she danced into the elevator with sweat dreams of many future mechas dancing in her head  

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:57 pm
Erk pushes a button and the elavator begins to rise at a sharp slant. After a short time Erk hurries out and shuts a long grating, parrtially blocking a view into a large deep workshop. Erk then pushes a button and another elavator apears, he then pushes both Beginner and her supplies past the grating, allowing them to catch only the slightest view of what appears to be the bow of a large aireal battleship. "Lets go!" He says hurding them into the elavator.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:54 pm
beginner drags the last of the supplies with her onto the airship "only a little farther and its hello castle kabina!"  

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:07 pm
"So, ya sure you're ready? Well get in a get ready for lift off. I got to go lock up the front, be back in a sec." Erk walks back to the front of the store placing a sign on the outside the reads: Off on a bussines trip. Be back soon. He then locks all the doors and arms a security system.

He walks back out side into the hangar and boards the airship. He takes the pilot seat and pulls a helmet out of a box next to him. "Prepeiring for take off..." the engines stall for a little from dissuse but quickly begin functioning at full capacity, "Starting main propeller..." THe large set of blades atop the vehicle begin to spin, "Opening roof of hangar and positioning for take off..." The roof begins to open and floor moves to the center of the area simultaneously, "Starting up secondar engines..." the several smaller engines begin to rev and the respective perpulsion devices activate, "and READY FOR TAKE OFF!" THe machine rushes sky ward and stabalyzes itself.

"Closing roof of hangar." far bellow the hangar closes. "TO CASTLE KABINA!" the airship beginns to fly off towards an unkown destination... ((Move to castle kabina))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:49 pm
Roth slowly walked unknowly into a loud crowd of people. "Hey! Oh--Hey! Where am I?!"

He kept running around somewhat frantically until he noticed that almost every shop said... Byako. "Crap that was a waste of energy. Well I decided to stay here. Might as well get used t-- Holy crap!" Roth hollered as a large mecha powered up near him.  

Roth

Roth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:52 pm
Roth continued his exploration of his newly decided new home.

OOC: If any happens to see me hoping everywhere, I'm just kinda getting my self introduced to everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:44 am
Brett wandered around looking for a shopto buy a good humaniod mech at. He would buy the frame at one place, and the parts and weapons at another. He checked the closest store which had two people in it. "Helloooo... I'm looking for a decent humaniod mech frame. Is anyone here?" he called.  

Brett_FM

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:35 am
Brett was startled by the sound of a huge airship taking off from behind him, and once again by the store owner welcoming him in showing him an amazing humaniod frame. Brett walked out feeling very satisfied with his mech's frame being transported to his new hangar/shop. Brett went next door to buy weapons and parts and came out thinking: "For my age I sure have a lot of money." "I should probably get to work on my mech now," Brett said as he started walking towards his new hangar/shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:57 pm
Brett was done working on his new mech and was resting up. His mech was equipped with long range sensors, radar, ac, and heating in the cockpit. It had a powerful jet pack and wings on the back. It ahd machine guns that could pop out from the arms. Brett had gotten a beam saber and a beam knife for melee combat, as well as a beam rifle, a surface to air/ air to water /surface to water/ air to land/water to surface/ water to air missle launcher, and a bazooka/ 180mm cannon. The whole thing was made of Gundanium alloy, an extremely rare metal. It even had twin vulcan cannons on the head. (If you are a Gundam fan, you know what it looks like.) It's design was very old, but powerful nontheless. His version was agile on land, in the air, underwater, and even in space. It was durable to boot. Brett would take off soon, and he would arrive in style.  

Brett_FM

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:16 pm
Brett loaded his mechs cargo space with tools and spare parts. He put on his piloting suit and helmet and climbed into his mech and booted up the systems. "Now to insert the power source," he muttered to himself as he inserted his sword into a slot. "All systems go and takeoff," he said to himself as the mech stepped out of the hanger/ shop. "Now for my hanger/shop." He pushed a button on a console and the hanger hovered above the ground. Brett's mech grabbed a chain attached to his hangar/shop and began hovering above the ground. "Activating main boosters...now!" His mech blasted off from the ground with the hangar/ shop in tow. [To Kabina]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:49 pm
Brett walked into his hangar and closed all doors and windows. He pushed a button and and elevator appeared. He walked on and placed his hand on a sensor. The elevator took him to a secret hangar only he knew of. He placed his hand on another sensorand the floor opened up to reveal a mech. It had the same features as his old mech except for a jetpack. Instead of a jetpack it used a hoverboard to move in the air. He climbed into the cockpit and inserted the motherboard and his sword into the correct drives. "All systems go, and LAUNCH!!" The roof of the hangar opened and the mech and it's hoverboard were launched vertically and into the air. His mech grabbed the board and headed for the Hunter clan.
[To Starship Aria]  

Brett_FM

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas