Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Blue Rose Lane ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:50 pm
the fog began to take the apearance of teeth circling chase and it began to rain a white stuff that though it looked like snow was in reality salt  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:56 pm
"Snow?" Chase asked himself, looking up at the white stuff. He stuck his tongue out to see if it really was snow.
NOpe.
"Uck!!!" Chase spat out the salt and swerved to see whom was this source of madness coming from.
"Show yourself!!" He ordered, throwing a rubber duck into the fog.....not as boldly as he hoped; there was a fine possibility he looked like an idiot right now.

((rubber duck. Whee for randomness. =^o^=))  

aeris192
Crew

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:43 pm
a face formed of fog and the bright lights as it opened its maw to swallow chase whole

lutia was taking a short cut through blue rose lane to reach this palace & pub mentioned on the banner when she saw a guy dressed like an ametur magician about to be swallowed whole
she pulled from nowhere a mana gun and fired at the creature
but instead of harming it it seemed to inhale it

lutia then pulled from nowhere a fishing pole and cast it off snagging the end of the guys cape and pulled him away from the monster
as it swallowed a small yellow thing  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:41 pm
O___O
Chase gaped at the huge form before him, about to swallow him. But before the monster could even start to close it's mouth, Chase felt something pull on his cape.
"ooF!"
He landed on his bottome, still shocked from what happened. Curious, he looked up to see who his savior was.
"Thanks..."

aeris192
Crew

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:19 pm
lutia looked up as the monster moved closer
"unless you know what it is i thnk we should retreat for now"
she cast out her fishing pole again but this time at the end of the line was a metal ball with teeth
it went right through the creature with no effect
"we should definitly retreat.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:22 pm
"Wait!"
Chase got up, pulling out a red button. Hastily, he pressed it.
The little rubber duck's-- that was swallowed-- head popped open and started sucking, like a vaccume would.
"I hope it works......" Chase silently prayed to himself.

aeris192
Crew

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:28 pm
the monster began screaming as it was pulled inside out
and it began to shrink
as misfortune would have it however it was to massive for the duck and was at 1/8th its original size when the duck was filled

lutia was impressed and she began to see if she had something similar
"do you have another one of those?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:33 pm
sweatdrop
"No...sorry. That was the only one i had."
Chase shakely replied, hesitantly approaching the closed duckie. The toy should stay closed unless someone opened it, forcefully.

aeris192
Crew

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:36 pm
lutia found what she was looking for and pulled from nowhere what looked like a backpack with an electric rod atached
"grab the duck. once you get it away from the rest of the monster i should be able to finish it off without breaking the rubber thing free"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:40 pm
Chase nodded, grabbing the duck and started running away from the rest of the monster.  

aeris192
Crew

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:44 pm
the monster lunged towards chase but before it could lutia was zapping it with a strange electical beam that seemed to harm it
"cant get that song out of my head..."
then after a minute it seemed to be weakening and lutia threw a rectangular box under it which lit up sucking it inside

when it was all over lutia smiled picking up the box and walked over to chase
"that was good work over there. i could use a person like you in my group"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:56 pm
Chase cocked his head.
"group?..."
looking at the box, he handed her the rubber duck.
"Do you want this?"

aeris192
Crew

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:29 am
"thank you"
lutia smiled acepted it
"yes i lead a group of individuals who keep pests like that thing from attacking inocent bystanders and you really handled yourself well there"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:46 pm
Chase smiled.
"why, thanks. And maybe I'll join this group of yours, but I'm only new here. My name is Chase, what's yours?"

aeris192
Crew

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:05 pm
"lutia, leader of the jarians"
and with that chase the magician became a jarian member
"would you care to join me at a local reception? the jarians have been invited to a reception at a locale called the plushie palace"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff