Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:04 pm
((no it's a chunnin ranked jutsu i have the suna jutsu list book marked i don't use jutsus above my rank unless taught or for other reasons which for the most part ive been ok and havn't used jutsus above my rank))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:05 pm
Masumi H Dekata
((Also isn't Sand Sphere a Jonin level Jutsu? Idk I dont deal with Sand Jutsu))

Masumi walked over as she lifted up the entire sphere with one hand and tossed it out the window, into what the new battle ground would be.

((To the Tree of Life thread))

(( I used it when I was genin... we learned early. I thought it was genin...))  

Zombie Swagger

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:53 pm
Areku went ahead and put away his sword looking quite surprised as he headed out of Masumi's office,"Oh well weird as always." Areku said as he disappeared an headed to explore the village.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:56 pm
Katsu left to check on the academy.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:06 pm
Lenon sighed and thought, "Maybe I could become a teacher here, like before?" He sighed and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:08 pm
Shinro knocked on the door but didn't plan on waiting. He opened the door and walked in before asking, "Hello?"  

Nigai_Namida

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:21 pm
A clone of Masumi was sitting at the desk. "Yes?" She asked as he entered the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:13 am
Kami climbed the wall of office, he reached the window of the office, as his bloodline was still activated, he could tell that this was not the real thing. He was kind of dissapointed.
"Mind geting your real self here?" Kami said to the clone.

((What kind of clone it is btw, just to know how i should rp, grass or something weird ? : O))  

3Rton

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:32 pm
((Wood Clone, cause nothing beats wood : D))

The clone spun around in the chair as she looked at the strange man in her window. "Can I help you?" She asked since the real Masumi was busy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:43 pm
"Yes, i said you could get your real self here." Kami said smiling, his smile was bright and very comfortable. Somewhat though it seemed as he was about to exploded, the air around him was just really heavy.
"I dont like waiting." He said slightly opening his eyes, his eyes wore so narrowed that it was hard to tell if they wore open or closed. Though he still kept the smile on his face.  

3Rton

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:48 pm
"She is busy, anything you can tell her you can tell me." The clone side folding her arms, she had the same personality as he real self. Hated being cast aside and disrespected.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:02 pm
((OMG funny typo. he real self ? xDD sorry sorry, dont remember me badly my intentions are good, my character is just.. well ex-sannin in two villages, ex Akatsuki leader and a ex psycho so... .>_> BTw as it is wood clone, it would still have jsut around 10% of your real power. I think its mentioned in manga that clones have like just fraction of the original ones power, if i am wrong i will edit.))

"...." Kami leaned forward so that his hair casted a shadow to cover his hair, though leaving his mouth visible.
"Then tell her... that i said good day, and that i got something very serious to talk about with her, the real one." Kami said in almost whisper like manner, his mouth twisted to whole new kind of smile, it could have been smile of an demon, if the body had just been one of a demon.
"You will say it to her right.." Kami whispered as a shining light struct from above his head, there was a sword floating in air above him, which was reflecting the light from outside. Kami run his tongue across his lips. The sword plunged down, probably piercing trough the clones cheast.

"... I hate talking to things which ain't real..." Kami said with bored voice.  

3Rton

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:15 pm
((so i left off the "r" big deal. Lol ex-phycho. Reminds me of Profeser Paradox. "I was trapped all alone and went insane, after some time I grew bored of insanity and went back to being sane." : D))

The sword pierced right though the clone, but it did not poof away. Closer look saw there was a single piece of paper which was stopping his sword from going right though her. "Depends of your diffination of real." She said standing up and sitting on her desk. "If you define real as what you can see and touch, then I am real." Masumi said sitting with her legs crossed at the ankle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:27 pm
"Actually i define real as something which is created by a mother, not by a ninja. Though thats limited to humans, it would be weird for mother to create rocks." Kami said still staying where he was. I wonder why rocks dont have mothers

"Interesting paper, though makes me kind of feel like riping the whole office down." Kami muttered now talking more to himself than clone.
Hmm failed killing a clone, maybe i should have just stayed on home and grow potatoes and such, gardening doesnt sound too bad. Though somewhat i get the feeling i would end up blowing the field up, hmm potatoes are good though.

"..." Kami clicked his fingers, as he did the sword turned into dust, iron dust actually as it was made from iron.
"Very well, i will wait then..." Kami said and somewhat let him self just fall apart, to the chair clone had used just before moving to sit on the desk.
Keh, well this is also humiliating her in one way, i would say this is tie... but still to a clone... Kami shaked his head on depressed manner.

"Mind if i take a nap ?" Kami mutters?"  

3Rton

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:32 pm
"Maybe my 'mother' did it with a tree. But you cant take a nap if you want." She fliped over the deck and landed as she worked on more papers.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games