Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:22 am
((Man. And I was about to post something for you too.))
Shiro watched as Vrail finished off the jutsu. "Good. Last one then you can be genin: the substitution jutsu." He then made the signs and replaced himself with a nearby stick. "This one shouldn't be too tough." "While you are doing that, I need to finish off my latest clone jutsu." After finishing his small speech, Shiro started on the grass clone again. Making the signs, the grass around him managed to form a human shape and started looking like him. With it completed, he dismissed the clone and sat down for a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:31 am
Vrail turned serious again and made the handsigns "Substitution Jutsu." he said with confidence. There was a Poof of smoke but nothing happened.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:35 am
Vrail sighed and made the handsigns this time he put more chakra into the jutsus, do so at a steady rate. "Substitution Jutsu." he said as he appeared behind a desk and a log in his place. "Yeah I did this one fast than I did the others!" he shouted, holding his hands up in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:37 am
Vrail looked up ar Shiro "What do I do now?" he asked. He was starting to like this guy, which scared him. Vrail never made friends and never wanted to.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:45 am
"Well we can find out your elements. That shouldn't be too tough. Of course we could also start working on grass jutsu if you want."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:51 am
Thinking of what to do, Vrail nodded "I'll start with Grass jutsus, because I don't know my Chakra Elements. I don't know how to find them out." he said with a shrug.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:57 am
Shiro let out a small smile. "Well you're in luck. I just learned of a way. Here." He took out a small piece of paper and handed it to Vrail. "Just focus a bit of chakra into this paper. Depending on the elements it will change. If it lights on fire, you are a fire element, if it gets wet, then you have water, if it crumples, then lightning, splits in two is wind, and if it turns to dust, then you have earth." ((This also helps to determine what is your primary and secondary. Mostly used for one specific bloodline. Mine. The tendrils bloodline allows the person to take hearts for the element, but they can only take the primary element. First thing it does is primary, second is secondary.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:02 am
Vrail held the piece of paper in his hand and looked up at Shiro for reassurance. Taking some deep breathed Vrail focussed his chakra into the little piece of paper he held. It quickly crumpled... Vrail's eyes widened as he saw he had the Lightning Element. He turned to look at Shiro, to tell him what his Element was, when the paper turned soggy. Vrail dropped it on the ground and stared at Shiro "Sensei..." he said for the first time "I have the Lightning Element!"  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:29 am
Vrail heard a weird noise, then felt something rumble in his stomache area. He was complete tired and starving from the training. He looked at Shiro... "I'll be back soon." he said as he ran away to get something to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:31 pm
Wopples
Shinra stopped walking as soon as he heard a voice. It was to the right of him. The boy turned his head towards the left as his eyes shifted and locked upon the person who was talking to him. " Yes.. I am.. " Shinra said as the dimples from a smile he had formed, appeared. Even though the high neck of his top was covering his mouth and neck area, the smile was still noticeable by anyone. His gray colored irises stared down upon whoever was talking to him.

Lenon smiled back at the boy. "Okay. My name is Lenon. Er...ignore what you may have heard of me before. And you would be?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:10 pm
((Masuki if your watching can you put me in the Genin))

Andrew was having fun as a Genin picking on Academy students that were at the academy. Andrew eyes started glowing blue out of nowhere and he did not notice. "So how is uhhh everyone," he said with a little smile as his eye still kept flickering. The clan he was part of was the Tenchu and did not need hand signs for his clan and was able to do lighting jutsu a regular Ration ninja can not perform or even do without the bloodline. There was a sudden memory of his family in his mind but they were just a blur and he could not see it well. Andrew made his way to Shinra and went over to him and poked him in his chest and gave a little smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:15 pm
"Yo." Shinro mumbled as he walked into the acadamy. "What's going on?"  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Andrew went over to the new kid that had walked into the academy in Kusa. He gave a little smile and waved "Hey im Andrew Tenchu and you are?," he asked. There was a strange feeling when he met this kid but his eye were still growing blue as he showed Shinro the class they were at.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:27 pm
"I have little need to tell you." Shinro said cockily as he looked around the room. On his back sat Blackhole and his brother Kazuhiko's other sword, The Chakra-Controlling Katana.  

Nigai_Namida

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:31 pm
((Just letting you know spitfire. That blackhole sword's ability is banned since it involves portals. I will post training you once I get done with mormoncraft))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff