Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:02 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"Naturally, and you?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:03 pm
User Image
Summoner

Akio leaned a bit and waved with his free hand, covering his nose from the smell of the hospital.

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

The Demon of Altruism

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:53 pm
The nurse stood there timidly,'Um.... Well Arekku told me to tell you all that, start cleaning up the hospital, the windows, rooms, and equipment as well serve lunch at the cafeteria.' the young nurse said timidly and nervously then looked down at her feet,"Or he's going to feed you all poison. He told me that." The nurse said so embarrassed as she headed back inside.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:23 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio sighed. "Hold onto this." he said while he slapped the woman's small purse into Akio's hand. Yukio then left the hospital, and the nurse spotted her purse in Akio's hand and shouted "THIEF!" while pointing at Akio and Daron. Several surrounding medical ninja glared at the two and ran to apprehend them. Meanwhile just outside the hospital, Yukio looked like he was leaving, but then made a handseal to create ten different grass clones out of the pasture surrounding him. "You know what to do." he cheerfully shouted to them while entering the hospital again. His clones quickly gathered cleaning supplies and went to cleaning the hospital immediately. Meanwhile, the real Yukio comfortably rested on a couch inside and drank his soda, sighing "Less than a few hours back from vacation and they already have me doing chores."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:57 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was in the operating room though he had eyes all over the hospital as one of his clones saw Yukio relaxing he made a series of seals as then he had a ball of lightning as it swerved right at him,"Well no rest for the wicked Yukio." Arekku clone said as he went to check out the other students.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:07 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio tossed the empty soda can and it collided with the ball of lightning in midair, diffusing it before it could hit him. "Apparently so, but you shouldn't use offensive jutsu in a hospital, sensei." Yukio said with a smile.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:11 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Offensive jutsu?"Arekku asked innocently,"Well get back to work Yukio or I will go ape s**t on ya." Arekku said jokingly as he kept walked into a room with a villager closing the door inside the other side he was doing a diagnostic as there was another clone of Arekku coming down the hall with a doctor they seem to be discussing medical studies with each other.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:33 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio grumbled and sat up to get off of the couch when his ten clones came running back to him, all of them sweating and breathing hard. "W-We did it." One of them gasped. "The windows have been wiped down, the rooms were cleaned, the equipment was cleansed and propped for use, and lunch has been served." The real Yukio grinned and laid back down, glancing at Arekku. "Well, what do you know, the hospital was cleaned, Daron and Akio didn't have to do anything, and even that nurse got her purse back. Everybody happy. I do feel like those two should've put forth a little more effort though. Geez, with me doing all the work around here, I don't want to make a habit of being the backbone of the group." Yukio made handseal and all of the clones dispersed while he snuggled deeper into the couch and closed his eyes. The real then took a nice relaxing breath through his nose, and then suddenly his head snapped back and his mouth opened to start snoring, loudly, as all of the exhaustion from the clones was pushed onto him at once to make Yukio pass out.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:52 pm
User Image
Summoner

((is it actually done? =/))

Akio screamed as the ninja ran at him, he sprinted down a hallway, the purse still in his hand. Akio grunted at the smells he was taking in since he could not effectively cover his face and run at the same time. Two of the ninja were right behind him, Akio rounded a corner and did a hand seal, "transform!" he said turning into a trash can and sitting next to another one.

The ninja ran right past Akio and he released the technique, heading back to the lobby were the lady stood. Akio walked over to her, and before he to to her, slipped the cost of a soda into the purse. He tapped the woman on the shoulder and said, "Er, I'm sorry.."

Akio blushed as the purse was snatched from his hand, he was still covering his nose. He bowed and ran off down a hall. Akio's nose would not handle the cleaning supplies, so he headed for the kitchen, something that was easy enough to find. When he arrived he went to one of the lunch workers and spoke to them.

"Hello, I'm supposed to help serve some food." he said with a shy grin to them all. One of them guided him to the back were he gowned himself in a hair net and apron. Akio went back out to the lunch line, he started serving the good to the patrons of the hospital, and everything was going smooth. The food was not bad, but it drowned out the smell of the building so he could at least breath.

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:55 pm
((*shrugs shoulders* I guess? Oh, but you might want to try posting you running and hiding or something from the medical ninja who were trying to arrest you and Daron.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:33 pm
((fixed it
EDIT: so umm, what are we doing now?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:06 pm
((Yukio's unconscious so I can't do anything. I'm waiting on daron and areku))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:19 pm
Daron grins, There was an open window to his left he lunges out it and lands in a tree not far away. He made hand seals and sent ten grass clones into the hospital to clean. While he using his ranmaru eyes hid his chakra signature and sat there not moving the slightest inch. It would seem as if he was far away from the hospital by now..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:23 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio soon woke up from his nap and sat up to see Daron and Akio hard at work to clean their portion of the hospital. Since he was already done though, Yukio stretched and walked out of the village. It'd been a while since he'd seen his village, so he would go see what was going on and come back to the hospital later.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 pm
Daron's grass clones finished with the work and all went on to help out with other work... One of them went to find a Arreku clone  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff