Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:03 pm
jims oreo
( I wish people would stop telling me that stare My RPC is a strategist just like Shikimaru. He plans the fight out, but while he is doing it, making him more intense! )

just saying that doesn't mean u do it, i've seen u fight, and you wont make it  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:08 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
jims oreo
( I wish people would stop telling me that stare My RPC is a strategist just like Shikimaru. He plans the fight out, but while he is doing it, making him more intense! )

just saying that doesn't mean u do it, i've seen u fight, and you wont make it

(Yeah, you've never seen Z fight a real fight though. His attempt at Kurisu *completed smile * was a minimal injury mission. And my SPARS weren't to the death so I really can't care for those. My Jounin Exam is private though, so I'll go all out. Then you'll see how I am. Plus if My new weapon *still designing lol* gets approved, I'm going to be able to pass with that.)  

Zombie Swagger

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:09 pm
(Honestly even if you became the kazkage....Id laugh Cuz i dont think Firu is going anywhere for awhile...From what i have seen your going to be stuck at jounin....for quite awhile...If you ever make it past chuunin that is..)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:23 pm
(I know about the waiting part, and I am good with that. Actually, if Kashiim magically died of some random disease then I would become Kazekage. It goes off of who knows the most jutsu right? I have almost 80 jutsu and that is the most in Suna other then Kashiim...)  

Zombie Swagger

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:39 pm
jims oreo
Z wandered along a path to the famous Tree of Life....

...Z looked angry now. He turned to the Tree of Life and began to funnel a lot of chakra in to his fan. He swung the fan at the tree and a Grand Slashing Wind came from it. The attack blew through the tree destroying a large amount of thick branches, revealing Shoku. "Sorry..." He yelled as he was embarassed.
[5/5]

(I think they should spar... or could Shoku give him an opening for a kiss? lol.)

User Image
Shoku does not hear the sorry over the sound of falling branches She looks to Z with an evil look as if he was trying to kill her. He did say something about killing a person so she was a bit uneasy about him. She tosses 5 senbon needles (like hakus) down at Z and lets her hands spit out a couple chunks of clay which she had been chewing on since the chuunin exams. She forms them into needle like birds. long yet skinny and streamlined. She chucks the birds at Z and they soar through the air behind the senbon needles and will follow Z if he tries to dodge.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:40 pm
(LOL it doesnt go on who the one with the most jutsu is. One of the sannin from the village becomes the next kage. So youd have to become a sannin first then go Kage. Unless the entire village unanimously says they want you for kage. thats why i was kage for roc for that short time. Please....Jutsu doesnt mean didly....Wel have a fun time ^^....Kick his but eris...)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:48 pm
((You shouldn't have attacked the Tree...It's Kusa's central defense and strongest weapon. Also the Tree is like 500 feet tall, it huge.))

A faint cry seemed to come from the tree as the wind cut it's branches. Sudden right under jim several roots as sharp as steel shot out of the ground under Jim and all around the area for 100 feet in diameter. But the tree made sure it wouldn't hit anyone but Jim.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:50 pm
(lol. It's Z, not Jim. Owe, and for both of you:

My a** is long gone...)  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:54 pm
jims oreo
(Whatever. I'm going to be leaving now...)
((You'll need to Meta-Game to find me... I'm gone.))

As Z was being crushed, he quickly used Wind Instantaneous Body Skill to go to the ramen shop. They wouldn't know he was there.

(This was my totally legal post biggrin

Owe, I'll be back to Kusa by next month. I'll be stronger then...)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:56 pm
((Use wind chakra to trace the direction the wind went, not that hard to find people really -_-))  

Masumi H Dekata

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:56 am
(I'm in Yukigakure... Anyone who wants to attempt to find and kill me. You have to Meta Game to get there...)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:10 am
(they can follow your chakra trail cause u didn't surpess it)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:37 am
((Its not that simple though you know........))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:55 pm
((I could also have my dog sniff you out. So if i wanted to kill i'd have Rahenno all over you, until you die, but lucky for you we have no qural.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:14 pm
( When can I come back to Kusa? I really like it here...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff