Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:41 am
Atlas smiled as he then attempted to punch the tree again with the strong fist jutsu. he only made another dent into it. this would last longer then he thought of and this is going to get annoying for him.

2/10  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:03 pm
atlas punch the tree again as he made another dent into the tree. he sighed and attempted to try again

3/10

atlas punch the tree as he even made a larger dent in it tree. he smiled as he was making progress.

4/10

atlas then punch it one more time as he then saw the tree crack and then fell. he then smiled but then knew he was punching that tree like 4 times. he then move on to another tree.

5/10

atlas made his way to another, larger tree and punch it, making a huge dent. he knew it so he then walk to another.

6/10

atlas , inserting the chakra into his fist and punch the tree again, making a huge crack in the tree that would break a normal person's arm. he smiled as he was making progress.

7/10

he moved on to another tree as he charge up chakra into his fist and punch hard on the tree, making a huge crack in the tree. he smiled

8/10

he then moved on to another tree that was huge. he then punch it again with all his might and crack the tree half way. he then sighed but then knew he was almost there. he was sweating to and breathing alittle bit as well.

9/10

confident that he was going to break down this next tree, he then saw that his hand was bleeding alittle bit. he then look at the tree with determined eyes as he then punch the tree so hard that it broke in half, falling to the ground. he huff and puff alittle bit and was sweating as he finally did it. he then turn to lenon and smiled. 'what is next." he said.

10/10 learned.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:34 pm
Continuing, Shiro manages to make the sand and it gets soft to where Sadaharu has a bit of trouble staying up.
[4/6]

Trying again, he makes the sand and it gets very very soft and sadaharu starts sinking in, but he can still lift his feet out fairly easily.
[5/6]

Once again he tries. This time sadaharu sinks straight in and can't hardly get out until the jutsu is cancelled.
[6/6]

Once sadaharu washed himself of the sand, he perked up, faced the large tree in the middle of the village and started growling. "What is it? Is something going on?" Sadaharu just continued to growl. "Alright well let me change hearts back and we can go." Opening up the scroll, he brings out the jar with the lightning heart in it and quickly replaces the earth heart with it, and puts it back in the scroll. "Alright lets go." Shiro then put the scroll back into his pocket, grabbed his sword and put it through his belt in the front and hopped onto Sadaharu. "Alright lets go see whats going on over there." And with that Sadaharu ran off to the giant tree.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:10 pm
(you don't plan on fighting me too do you? Damn it. Every time I am with Kats I seem to get in to a tag team fight...)  

Zombie Swagger

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:09 pm
atlas thought he herd something far off. he then look at lenon. "lenon-sensai. i will be right back. this will not take long. i promise." he said as he ran off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:22 pm
The clone chuckled and disappeared.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:01 pm
User Image
Areku came running holding his shirt and sword as he stopped catching his breath, he didn't know why he was running he just did as he looked at the spring he hadn't been there for a while it was his favorite place to train as well he noticed the tree he made had grown quite tall and it made him proud as he went and took a seat and relaxed for a second.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:34 pm
Shiro got to the spring and stood around for a few minutes before realizing there wasn't much for him to do. He then turned around and him and his pet left for the Kage's office.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:09 pm
User Image
Areku sat quietly as he took a book and started studying a sroll in the back it had the sign of what seem to be a wolf and in the title is said ancient blood inheritance since he was curious how much his power would increase but as he finished the book notice no info and just put it back in his pack and sighed as he stood up and stretch as he thought about what to do.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:27 pm
User Image
Areku looked up and knew right away what to do as he put his shirt on and strapped his sword to his side and ran to Masumi's office at full speed.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:30 pm
User Image
Areku came walking with a white look in his face as he took out his scroll and started to read it,"Lightning spikes: Inabikiri kugi no jutsu." Areku said as he started practicing the seals combining both elements it was difficult but Areku kept at it for hours.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:37 pm
User Image
After a while Areku made the seals and in his palms he made needles as he tried to throw them but it was stopped, he kept trying for a while but it stopped halfways, as he started to concentrate more and it came out as he sliced through some trees then he attacked a tree with the needles locked in his hand. then fell on his back to rest.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:04 pm
User Image
Areku after finishing up looked around and tried to sense how alone he was, after noticing he was alone his Seki-reigan appeared but he didn't stop there as his eyes glowed purple and Susanoo appeared and the sky darken as Areku tried to take control the giant without having to be in danger as he did the seals from before and had Susanoo unleash water shuriken then Areku hit those shuriken with the wind lightning needles as it attacked the rocks piercing like hot knife on butter, right after he made Susanoo disappear since it was dangerous to keep him out for too long as he sat on his tree that he made a long time a go now.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:22 am
User Image
Areku was lying down now with his eyes closed,"I'm so useless I had no power when I was near death with Shiro, ahhh it feels like I step forward and somehow go back." Areku said to himself calmly as he felt the wind blow on his face,"Nothing to do but to train oh well." Areku said still lying down carelessly.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:22 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
User Image
Areku was dirty tired and sweaty as he stood up and walked off not knowing where he would head he just wanted to be alone for now for some reason.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff