Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:31 pm
Z walked through the gates looking at the gaurds. They looked at him and he showed them his note. They signalled for him to move on in and he did.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:39 pm
User Image

Riding atop her Clay bird Shoku arives back at Kusagakure. "Ah my lovely village!" She smiles as the sun beams down on her. She missed this land so much, and the snow was a terrible place the only advantage is she is now officially a Chuunin.

Eris5

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:40 pm
Z saw the girl and smiled. He wanted to meet her. So he walked over and engaged in conversation. "Hi. My name is Zamatsu, what is yours?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:52 pm
User Image

"My name?" Shoku turns around and smiles. "わたしの なめおは 森井有夢 色る です。どぞ よろしゅく。" Shoku then walks into the village her bird following close behind her, She is eager to inform the kage of her rank up to chuunin and eager to learn new jutsus.

((translation: watashino nameoha Moriiumu Shokuru desu. dozo yoroshuku. Which means: my name is Moriiumu Shokuru. Think well of me.))  

Eris5

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:09 pm
"Wait!" He said as he followed her. "You can call me Z!" He said as he began to realize, he had fallen in love.

(lol. Guess Z/Koi will always like Shoku.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:11 pm
User Image

Shoku laughs as she enters the grass village with Z following her. "Good to meet you Z."  

Eris5

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:15 pm
((what in person you mean?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:18 pm
(You Fire assasin, what city do you live in?)

As Z followed her in to the village he began to speak. "Do you have a Ramen Shop in Kusagakure?" He said laughing as his stomach rumbled. His ANBU mask fell out of his bag and he picked it up and put it back. "Sorry, I'm clumsy around beautiful girls." He said scratching his head.  

Zombie Swagger

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:25 pm
User Image 

"Ya take a right here and walk down the street. I will meet you there after I go visit the Kages office." Shoku smiles and jogs to the kages office she is so excited to be home.

((and im confused what your mean fire...))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:27 pm
(Ok, Eris do I have permission from you to make a Ramen shop in Kusa because it currently doesn't have one... and don't be ditching me XD!)  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:36 pm
(Thanks for making it...)

Z followed her directions and was going to wait for her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:53 pm
((Auburndale Florida y?))  

fire assasin8

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:14 pm
Zeramaru leaves the village fully repaired.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:23 pm
(Look like someone who lives by me...)  

Zombie Swagger

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:48 pm
((why where you live what city?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games