Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:38 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Once he'd finished writing a new chapter, Yukio set the book down. He then took a shower, brushed his teeth, and otherwise got ready to go out again. He opened his drawer to see only heaps and loads of white sheets of paper. Yukio stripped off the clothes he'd taken from Shoku. He then closed his eyes and stretched out his arms as he controled and formed some of the paper over his body to form a collared shirt and pants. Even though they were made out of paper, they looked incredibly realistic, as Yukio had been practicing for years, and even gave a dark color to the pants. He brought his hands in and grinned as he finished the setup with a red paper tie that he snugged around his neck. A knocking sound then came from his door, following a precise pattern. Yukio recognized it as safe and so opened it to allow his clone from the kage's office inside. The clone gave him the wallet he'd gathered there as well as a heavy looking letter. Yukio dispelled the clone before opening the letter. It was his weekly allowance from his family far away, filled to the brim with cash. Yukio, however, only stripped away a couple bills from it and set it on the counter, saying "That should be enough to let me survive until next week." The rest of the money he put in a paper bag from under the counter. Likewise, he emptied the cash from the wallet the clone had given him, and added it to the mix. Then, He went up to his safe in the ceiling and unlocked it, taking out all of its contents from expensive jewelry and dozens of wallets to the undergarments he had taken from Shoku. He stopped on the picture, and admired it for a moment before placing it gently in the bag and closing the safe. With all of the valuables in hand, he emptied them into the bag, being sure to include only the contents of the wallets so that nobody would know where they came from. The wallets he hid in a floorboard under his bed. After adding the sweatpants and tank top from Shoku in the mix, Yukio prepared to leave.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:00 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio strapped on his resupplied kunai pouches and other equipment including his thick black journal he kept in his pouch. He gently rolled up the large paper bag and fit it nicely in his backpack before checking his security unit. If anybody so much as stepped in the alarm in the whole building would sound. With everything prepared Yukio continued by opening the window and jumping out. He fell about three feet before using the paper in his shoes to levitate him up in the air. He glanced around to make sure nobody saw him and then closed and locked his window, after which he levitated up to the roof of the dorm. There, in the middle was a giant paper airplane he always kept in storage there. He quickly jumped on it and took off through the skies.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:34 pm
Rahenno arrived at the dorms. He didn't bother walking inside. Anyone who knew, knows that he favors the roof. He jumped and landed softly on top of the building. He sat down and took his hood off. He layed back and placed his hands behind his head. Rahenno smiled, he knew old habits never die. Stargazing was his favorite past time since he was a kid. He watched each and every stars, learning the story of each one. Rahenno knew the stars told him what was happening in the ninja world and what was to come. He smiled and continued watching.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:20 pm
Pyro looked around and searched the grounds and the roofs of the building noticing Rahenno and smilied "hehe long time no see cousin  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:08 pm
aro saw rahenno with pyro then said"sup bro it`s been a while being a brother ya know.Um hey we`ev got a...propasiton if you will for you."aro said with a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:17 pm
Rahenno opened his eyes. He leaned his head back and saw Pyro and Aro. "Pyro, Aro? What are you twodoin here?" He said getting up.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:35 pm
Pyro gave Rahenno a little smirk and looked at Rahenno "it is time that you come and join us" he said using a bit of the konton bloodline to let the dark chakra flow around him  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:47 pm
Rahenno noticed the change of chakra around pyro. "And...If I refuse. You already know you can't beat me." He said looking at his own brother and back to his cousin.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:52 pm
"heheh times has changed and so have I" he said pulling out his sword "i have no intention in leaving you here without our goal being fufilled"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 pm
"Pyro, I don't want to but I won't hesitate to kill if i need too." He said putting his hands into his pockets, under his robe.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:13 pm
Pyro smiled "exactly what i thought u'd say" pyro said as he fell back standing still and falling into the ground sinking in forming handsigns and sending the clone out fast enough so that Rahenno would not no what happened "not let me show you what i mean" the clone said juming back getting into his stance  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:31 pm
Rahenno's robe moved but now wind was blowing. In a blink of an eye the clone disappeared. He had pireced it's head with a senbon. "I'm an Ex-kage. Don't underestimate me." He said standing striaght up. He smiled and put his hood back up.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:38 pm
"heh same old Rahenno" he said as he concentrated his dark energy and came out the ground "well what happened to your position" he asked putting his hand on the ground and creating a box incasing the both of them. "know what dont bother" pyro said as the darkness concealed the dark aura he released as it made its way onto the top of the box let pyro ran towards Rahenno to distract him and attack  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:47 pm
Rahenno smiled, because of the darkness of the dark box and the darkness of his clothes, he blemded right in. He seem to disappear as Pyro move in close. But all rahenno had done was duck. He extend his foot toward Pyro chin as if he was doing Lion's barrage or primary lotus.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:56 pm
Pyro used the kick to the chin and pushed his foot down to the ground and used the momentum to launch him into the air and attached himself to the ceiling of the box and lelt the darkness consume him then fell down in extreme speeds and hit the ground waiting for Rahenno to show himself  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff