Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:12 pm
Dara was walking by the hot springs when he heard that familiar voice that had to be lenon's coming from the girls side of the Springs. Dara then noticed a new kid around his age standing outside of the springs. "hey there. whats your name?" Dara asked as he walked up to the kid who he had not met yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:15 pm
He looked up from his book and sees the other kid. He smiled lightly and nods, turning to him. "I am Kameoki Nara. And your name would be....?"  

Shruikan Tenshi

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:18 pm
Dara stopped right in front of him. "im Dara Uchiha." Dara told him as he realized that they were on the same squad. Dara smiled already liking the kid from a first glance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:21 pm
He rose an eyebrow. "An Uchiha? There's not many of them right? Well nice to meet you regardless." He said smiling holding out a hand to shake. The bird on his shoulder flew and landed on Dara's shoulder. It was made of paper and it looked at him curiously.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:24 pm
((test I know you wont abuse this power. If you want take the last cursed seal.))

Zeramaru was walking to the hot springs and followed Kameoki.
"There are many uchihas. My mother was one I dont know how but they seemed to have flourished again" Zeramaru said as he joined the two.
"I know this will sound weird since you dont know me but. I have a way to give you power do you accept?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:27 pm
Dara took Kameoki's hand and shook it. "yeah. i guess there arnt that many of us Uchihas out there... but its a pleasure to meet you." Dara said a little happy. Dara looked at the paper bird on his shoulder and winked at it to show that he wasn't scared of it at all and that he liked it. Dara then noticed a man walk up to them and offer power to Kameoki and him, plus he also said that he knew of many Uchihas which made Dara a bit interested in him.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:31 pm
((umm...isnt there a risk of meh dying?))

Kameoki looked at the man and stared at him for a moment. He was curious of why this man followed him. He nods in agreement. The paper bird landed on the mysterious man's shoulder looikng at him curiously"Um...it is weird but sure. But what is this power?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:36 pm
Dara stood beside Kameoki then activated his two tomoe Sharingan wanting to be ready to attack or trap the guy in a genjutsu if he attempted to hurt his friend. Dara placed a hand down on top of a pouch located on his left leg that held three large Fuuma shuriken just in case he needed a little bit of an extra something to ingure the guy.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:46 pm
((there is but noone has died yet... why... well I am asking if you want if you say no I wont give it to you. Zeramaru's custom clan ability involves blood he is like a vampire that way.))

Zeramaru was about to say something but he noticed Dara's movements.
"Dont try anything funny kid those shurkien cant hurt me." Zeramaru said as he flicked his wrist and suddenly a scroll appeared in his hand comming from the sleeve "I am akasun Zeramaru. The puppet master." he said as he unrolled the scroll and summoned a puppet exactly like him.
"I can give you the cursed seal if you want its optional" Zeramaru said as he then pulled out a vial of blood and drank it rejuvenating him in a sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:52 pm
((hmm...true. and if I do die I could just make something I've been plotting for a while.))

Kameoki looked at Zeramaru long and hard. He thought of how this would help him and decided that if he didn't risk this how can he possibly be a good shinobi? "Ok...I accept your offer"

((maybe revive me if i die lol, what is the numbers i need to get?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:55 pm
Dara brought his hand away from the pouch secretly drawing a close Fuuma Shuriken behind his back from the pouch just in case. Dara sort of admired Zeramaru for being so strong as to drink a vial of blood. After hearing Kameoki's response though Dara began to worry that he may have been right about Zeramaru, and that his friend may be in danger.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:56 pm
((man itll suck if i die XP))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:57 pm
((just random 1-10 if its 6 and below you live))

"Very well Juin Jutsu (cursed seal technique)" Zeramaur said making a handseal then biting Kameoki's neck he forced some sort of dark chakra to create the cursed seal and took some blood for his own diabolical reasons.
"Tag" Zeramaru said softy as he proded Kameoki to see if he is fine  
Shruikan Tenshi generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:59 pm
((ok...here it goes....))  

Shruikan Tenshi

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:00 pm
(( well then i guess you die! DX to bad...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff