Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:18 pm
Jason's puppet simply uppercutted the clay budda before it could explode, sending it high enough so as not to harm the village, but the explosion left the puppets upper metal armor blackened and heated to pretty high degrees, but it soon cooled off. The puppet then turned so its front was facing the building, Jason spoke in a calm and collected voice through it, his voice louder, but sounding no different that it normally would, "Anbu of cloud attacking an ally?....is this an act of war, fenrir?" he asked rhetorically.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:35 pm
((fenrir stop cussing so much))
((Teddy: whatever. you still can't have lightning element and clay hands. its self defeating.))
((fenrir you can't explode my clay...its my clay, my chakra no other chakra does the job...you know what ******** this.))

Shoku kills everyone in the f***ing room. then leaves.  

Eris5

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir growled and suddenly shouted "EVERYBODY SHUT THE ******** UP!" Everybody around would hear Fenrir's voice, which would be amplified on an incredible level. I'm here for a god-damn reason! YOU!" He pointed at Shoku. "Take me to your leader! THE REST OF YOU!" He pointed at everyone around him. "Mind your own business! Or I kill the ANBU Capain!" Fenrir growled pulling up the limp body of Katsu, wrapping his sharp nails around his throat.

(Oh, and I edited the post for the poison pills in page 7)

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:37 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail smiled at Ray "So who are you, hopefully not another person trying to kill me?" he asked.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:41 pm
(( Kk eris i changed my thing to earth and i need you to accept the trade then we got the Okay cuz i tryed out for the chakra hands and got accepted ))

Ray looked Vrail "Im a genin about to eat ramen, kill there should be not killing in the ninja world but there is anyways," Ray said as he opened his hand and dug into his pocket for change and tossed it to the cook. There was a lot of people screaming and yelling and it annoyed Ray a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:48 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail smiled at Ray "I like you kid." he said as he took out his bulging wallet and paid for a Chopped Pork Ramen with a Black Tea with Sugar.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:50 pm
(( Don't wait Fenrir, kill me now, I need a way to kill this character off in a non-suicidal way, c'mon.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:51 pm
Ray looked at Vrail "You like me? you freak," he said with a giggle as he was messing around. "This place lacks any fun, besides this mafia over here causing crap and trouble," he said pointing to everyone behind us. Ray was so annoyed about them and wanted to kill each and everyone of those guys.  

teddy_byakuga

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:55 pm
((Fenrir stop cussing this is your 1st warning from me. You cuss to much this is pg-13 here. i'm done here as well. this is bullcrap this whole situation you guys are in makes no sense at all. How you even got the buddha out of my hands was god-moding and setting the explosion off as well is god-modding so ya f this.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:56 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail nodded "Well the sad thing is you'll probable get used to it." He said with a laugh.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:58 pm
Ray got up and looked at the people fighting still giggeling at them and then looked at Vrail "Aye wanna train me in Grass?," he asked as he studied him and probably figure out he was a strong jounin. So much fighting and killing, the akatsuki were strong nad powerful and had the right to catch all demons, get rid of the demons, that all Ray wanted was to help the world rid of demons.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:02 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail shrugged "Sure why not, but I gotta tell you I'm not as strong as I seem. I just give it one hundred percent." he said with pride.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:03 pm
As things were going on, a large number of black strings appeared from outside, creating walls between everyone that was standing, and a smaller set grabbed the wrist of Fenrir, and pulled the hand away from Katsu's neck. "That's enough!" Shiro yelled from outside as he walked in, the strings bursting from his back. "I have had enough. No more fighting in here or anywhere in the village. If you want something, ask for it!" He then pointed to fenrir. "And you. Let go of him. I am not in a very good mood right now. All I wanted was a few days of peace so I could actually go out and do something I want to, and you come in making idle threats. I will tell you this once and only once. Let go of him and leave this area. I don't care where you go, just don't stay here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:14 pm
Katsu laughed a bit as he woke up"I like you, Fenrir, you should keep in touch."Katsu laughed again and was unconscious again.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:15 pm
((Ok couple of things. 1. Teddy, how the hell did you get a sharingan implant, and all those weapons?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff