Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:24 am
bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
damn this question again.

my clan gives me 5 extra jutsu
I have 15 already.
plus months I've been here(4)

That gives me 28 jutsu to learn.

Customs, clan, and bloodline dont count to your limit but when used they're like regular jutsu)

((uh yeah the clan boast and the monthly boast, increases how many you can USE, not learn. and by use I dont mean D rank, C rank, ect. It overall so yeah you still limited to 15 buddy))

((Really?? The clan too??

because I was told that it gives you three jutsu to use and five more to learn.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:26 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
damn this question again.

my clan gives me 5 extra jutsu
I have 15 already.
plus months I've been here(4)

That gives me 28 jutsu to learn.

Customs, clan, and bloodline dont count to your limit but when used they're like regular jutsu)

((uh yeah the clan boast and the monthly boast, increases how many you can USE, not learn. and by use I dont mean D rank, C rank, ect. It overall so yeah you still limited to 15 buddy))

((Really?? The clan too??

because I was told that it gives you three jutsu to use and five more to learn.))

uh...no..no idea where you heard that  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:55 am
WereWeasels
[[Oh really? You need to tell my RPC that or he will join in. That's just how he is. Really the platform was for you, but if I don't fight then you won't need it.]]

Ryuuki looked around. He couldn't sense the opponent's footsteps anywhere, and he was starting to worry. "Teddy, are you sure the enemy will follow you here?" he asked. He was starting to wonder if the opponent stayed back in the mist, and was causing trouble without them there to stop him or her.

Ryuuki's ear piece came on. Being that Teddy had one two, he would hear the conversation. "Ryuuki, returned to the Leaf Gates, we have a sting operation to preform."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:59 am
Ryuuki listened to the message. "Ok Akira, I'll be right there." He answered as he hopped off of the large platform Teddy created. "Teddy good luck on the fight. Message me if things take a turn for the worst." he said patting his shoulders. He made a gesture at his earth clones and they fell apart, creating small mounds of earth. Ryuuki sank into the ground and traveled towards the mist village.

WereWeasels

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:15 pm
lame a** system (I edited, I know exactly 15 ninjutsu)

Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ryugan entered the grassy plain and stood far from the 12 foot ground that he first caught sight of the instant he entered the area. Ryugan was the perfect tracker ninja thanks to his taijutsu style, he used teddy's scent he got at the gates to follow him here. He was a good analyzer above almost everything, so he took one quick glance around the area and came to a conclusion. "So Im dealing with a earth user eh, sounds easy enough." Ryugan said as he placed his right hand behind his back slilently and gripped his sacred blade Jinsoku Yaiba. "Shoukkaku!" Ryugan uttered before quickly switching blades and unsheathing Tenraikasai and pointing it a Teddy, Ryugan was ready for battle, and was kinda laughing in his head seeing as the sword matched his disguise. The sun met the red blade and created a red gleam that would blind whoever the blade was pointed at. Ryugan then stood still, waiting for his ally Daron that was trailing him, who he was sure would be arriving shortly.

User Image

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:18 pm
[[You know I left right?]]

WereWeasels

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:23 pm
[[I know but you said you're dealing with earth users]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:27 pm
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron in a burst of speed appeared standing to the left of Ryugan his eyes were gleaming in the sunlight casting an eerie glow even in the mid-day sun. He placed his left hand on his katana's hilt, "What do you know about them?" Daron was carefully analyzing the situation.  

FullbusterOrleans

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:34 pm
[[him]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:13 pm
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

"Leaf ninja, the both of them. You just missed the other one though, I'll recognize his scent if we meet up later" Ryugan said calmly, not taking his off teddy. He liked to keep an eye of his opponent, so he wouldn't miss a beat. Ryugan then retracted his arm in his cloak, concealing it from teddy. While inside, Ryugan shifted a bone out the tip of his index and cut his palm, he then branched it and place the small drip of blood on the blade. Within his cloak the blade transformed, Ryugan then pointed it back at Teddy, red flames dance around the blade as the suns reflection bounced off of it. "It's over..leaf scum" Ryugan said before vanishing, and then reappearing be hind teddy, his blade cocked back over his left shoulder. "ISSANNI!!" Ryugan yelled as he swung the blade forward releasing a giant flame slash toward teddy.

Ryugan was very fast, and with his lightning speed he would appear behind teddy unnoticed, although when Ryugan yelled this it would cause teddy to turn around in surprise, only to see a b rank fire slash heading his way. He would immediately after the slash was used his unmatched speed to appear in front of teddy, which is where he did the same thing except he yelled "OKIBI!!" before vanishing again and appearing on his right side and yelling "SOUGI-!!!" before releasing a fire slash the same as the other two at his enemy. After doing the slash on his left Ryugan would then vanish and reappear on his left doing the same as the other 3 times except he yelled "-SHIKI". This was Ryugan's custom technique he made the instant he stumbled upon the enchanted blade. Teddy would be surrounded by flames on in all directions coming at him at an assassin sanin speed, he would have only one option, to jump upward, though this would be near impossible thanks to Ryugan's lighting speed plus assassin sanin speed.

Though if teddy managed to somehow leap upward, the instant the fire slashes collided they would trigger a explosion sending teddy flying up higher, causing him to be off balance making him fly upward with no control. Ryugan then slid clockwise away from teddy, then he looked back at Daron, his hair flared upward as the speed he was going was blinding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ycVPZ-9IQw

User Image

- 4 genin Jutsu

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:24 pm
((hey drizzle what is your citizenship? meaning village))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff