Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveheart Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 pm
"You're worried about Arekku? Doesn't seem like a mutual love relationship."
Ariana said as she reached for a kunai tucked between her waist and her pants. She gripped it tight trying to over come a bit of her humanity and what a better place with what better person, or animal?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:01 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir looked at Ariana. "Maybe not, but that doesn't mean I want to kill him. What about you do if Grass and Cloud became enemies?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:10 pm
"Then so be it. After a long lesson of life wit child abuse and being stepped on I learned... if I walk out of anything unharmed or in better condition than the target then I won. If they are physically disable or going through any form of torture or discomfort it's simply not my problem."
Ariana's grip loosened then tightened rapidly all in the same moment as she spun around whipping the kunai out and slashing a scar across Zera's face. Blood splattered onto her shirt from the clean cut and some dots of blood on her left cheek as she looked away. She sighed putting her blade away clearly trying to relax.
"Sometimes it's easier to look at life that way especially when someones out to hurt you. As a ninja I shouldn't show emotions and if so I failed as of a few moments ago."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir stared at the X mark on Zeramaru's face. "Don't be ridiculous. Even wolves show emotion. Sometimes its better to let others know how you feel...and when they've hurt you." He turned away from the temple gate. "C'mon, let's return to the village. It's starting to get depressing around here."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:24 pm
Ariana bit her lip following Fenrir then suddenly she heard a voice through her communication device.
'Calling all Kumo officials, it seems we have a Grass representative breaking an entering. I've let him get away with the stolen materials to follow him to his current location at Susumu's house. Doesn't look good but I'm on it.'
Ariana didn't reply afraid she'd give out his position. She just looked to Fenrir wondering if heard what she had heard.
"Fenrir I think we're ******** said running off

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:29 pm
Fenrir followed after her.
exit  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 am
User Image  

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir went back to his temple in the country, and Tsuna was overjoyed to see him again. After explaining about the dead boy he was carrying, Fenrir ate with her and told her about the war with Mist and the events leading up to that moment. Somehow, Fenrir got the feeling that the news was depressing to her. Ever since Fenrir became a ninja he was becoming more and more distant from the boy she remembered him to be. After eating and resting, Fenrir sealed Axel's dead body into a scroll he kept there. It would be easier to carry him around that way, and people wouldn't ask questions. He also restocked his supply of weapons and finally told Tsuna goodbye. After he finished impaling the remaining heads outside his gate, Fenrir turned away from his home. Once again he left the temple for perhaps the last time.
exit
edit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:18 pm
((Fenny gave me the OK.))

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan's brid landed and waited as he stealthily approached the gates to the temple, seeing that the wolf statues were about to attack him, Ryugan knowing what to do quickly drew a blood sample and flung it into the fountain, and the wolves immediately ceased their assault. Ryugan having enhanced smelling thanks to his Akuma Hiraise Mastery, could easily scent out the obstacles but, he covered himself in bone armor as a precaution anyway. He avoided all the animals with his quick speed and silent footsteps and those who attacked him were killed without him even breaking a sweat. Ryugan then walked into the house and began to search around for Fenrir's many jutsu, he knew that his former master had passed and he wanted to carry on his legacy..but without the ignorance. He knew that Kusakage wasn't a weakling but, he knew Fenrir would've put up a better fight if he didn't fight in the Kusakage's office, which was obviously rigged in some manner, as are all kage office's from his experiance. He approached a dark room after several minutes of searching,and saw many scrolls. He spent several more minute raided through them for all Fenrir jutsu, in which he stored in his pouch and garb. He began to slowly make his way out, before he was stoped by a women in a Jeet kune do stance. "Fenrir's house keeper I presume....I don't know how to tell you this..but Fenrir Graveheart is now deceased...he is no more..I am his student and I will carry on living for the both of us" Ryugan said the last part laughing a bit, he honestly didn't think Fenrir would get killed so easily. "Well...." He said before bursting into a large explosion of teal flames, making his escape obvious. The maid stood there in shock of the news she had learned, Fenrir was dead..she fell down in tears. Meanwhile, Ryugan who used flame transport technique to escape, got back on his bird of bone and flew off, it was time he "redefined" himself yet again.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:23 am
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
════════════════════════

GOOD? BAD?

══════════════════════════════

Fenrir's eyes opened to the sight of green leaves, rustling in the wind. He felt as if he'd been awakened from some long and peaceful dream. Gradually the world returned to him. His senses adjusted to the environment, and he could recognize that he was in the yard of his temple.

"Did you enjoy your rest?"

The young man whipped his head around to find his caretaker, Tsuna, standing a few yards away. A sweet smile graced her beautiful face. Fenrir let out a soft grunt as he staggered to his feet. His body felt so much heavier than he remembered, rigid. "Ugh, not exactly. But I'll be fine. This...body..."
"You're welcome for it." Tsuna interrupted. "It took me years to remake it. Creating a body out of nothing takes time, especially one as unique as yours. Still," she paused to sigh, "I suppose it still isn't perfect. You won't be quite as strong as you were before, but I'm sure you'll bring yourself back up to speed in no time."
Fenrir silently listened while trying to get a fix on himself. He was alive, but something didn't feel right. His head ached with pain, his body rigid and harder to move. And the lights, everything felt so bright. Was this what being born felt like? "Yeah...I got it." He growled back to the girl and steadily began walking away. "I'm hungry. Be back in a few hours."
Tsuna's eyes widened and quickly exclaimed, "We have food here! I don't think you should head into the village just yet. Somebody might-"
"Might what? See me and think I'm a ghost?" Fenrir snapped back at her. "They'd find me eventually anyways, and I don't like the thought of being cooped up here."

"See ya." Fenrir formed a handseal and disappeared in a burst of wind.

exit

POWER DOESN'T PICK SIDES

══════════════════════

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
════════════════════════

GOOD? BAD?

Fenrir came back to his home to the worried and angry face of his maid. "Don't look at me like that." He growled to her as he walked past her and went to his forge. "I'm not the first ninja to ever be brought back to life, you know. Nobody expected a thing."
"You smell like sake." she replied in an irritated tone and then walked away.
Fenrir sighed to himself. Work would be a nice distraction, so he put himself to reforging an old weapon of his. He'd made plenty of weapons in the past, kaguya bones were quite valuable when turned to weaponry, but this sword was by far his grandest creation. Gram, the greatsword forged from his very fangs. The sword truly was a part of him. Fenrir spent days putting it back together again, but once it was finished he felt whole again. Afterwards Fenrir spent some time with Tsuna, and then walked back out into the village. He was itching to test his sword out, now he just needed to find the right target.

enter/exit

POWER DOESN'T PICK SIDES

══════════════════════

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash