Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:18 am
elaise watched the twins going off into the trees.
god them two are so annoying why do they have to be in the group. she thought.

she turned to zack and kyle " we'l have to tell them to be careful, i've asked the creatures of the forest to help by shadowing us at a distance, i don't want them getting attacked."

she then sighed solfty and carried on walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:30 am
Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs
In their manuvers, they spot Luke. They grab him, each brother for each shoulder. "Yo Zack we spot this dude creeping around" Dave informed.

As they bring him, Coop tells Elaise, "We are serious when we get to work, you don't need to warn us about being careful. Well anyway Zack what do you wanna do with this guy" he points at Luke.  

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:56 am
elaise looks at coop and says " i wasn't saying that you weren't going to be serious i was just saying that you will have to watch out for the wolves and the other creatures, i'l tell them who you are don't worry, but if you meet any off them don't harm them unless they attack you first."

she looked at the guy they had just found and said to him " who are you? why where you hiding?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:16 am
(...)

"im luke katora and i would appreaciate it if you let go of me.." he shunted his shoulder and broke loose from the two mens grip. "i was hiding because i wanted to see what a group of people were doing in the forest." he walked over to were he was and picked up his dagger he then put it away. "i'd still like to know"  

SsSoulSsS

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:26 am
" well im here cause i live here." she said to him not really trusting him. " i met these and we have to go to the old capital." she didn't say anything about the stones though.

she noticed that her arms where glowing brighter again. " how did you happen to find us anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:41 am
"i felt like taking a walk in the forest..and i heard voices...when i went to check it out i saw you guys and then he grabbed me from were i was hiding" luke shrugged. "i guess i was ment to be here..but i still wish i could of been unseen.." he said while eyeing the man that grabbed him.  

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:21 am
"You talk to animals that's cool and you got it mam, hands off the critters" he said to Elaise. He then looks at Luke, "Sorry dude, we were told to be cautious. We needed to secure the primeter and you happen to be snooping around. We assume that this would be brought to team leader's attention." he said while pointing at Zack  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:41 am
"you have a team leader?" he said as he smiled. "alright.." Luke walked over to zack. "hey i was caught spying on you.."  

SsSoulSsS

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:20 pm
"Who siad that i am the leader?"He sighed"Well seems like...but i am thinking about to leave you all alone and go ther eon my own!!"HEt hen looked at Luke"I am Zack..sorry about thta.They are a bit...well i am not sure just sorry a never told them to do this..."

I want to throw them out of the group!

...NO...chosen one...you will need them soon...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:56 pm
elaise followed luke as he walked over to zack, she stoiod silently while they talked and then turning to zack she said " i think we should carry on walking, after all we have to go and get rid of these creatures and these forests aren't very safe to walk through at night."
just then she heard fang growl bending own next to him she listened to what he was saying she stood up quickly looking at zack with shock.
" there's something following us." she said loudly.  

GAlA_Olivia

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:01 pm
"well i accept your apoligy..but i shall be on my way now..like the lady said it will be dark soon...and i dont want to see what is following you.." Luke turned to leave.

(do all the chosen have crystals?)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:02 pm
Zack nodded"Right we already wasted enough time"He then yelled to everyone"Hurry!ANd follow me who want to follow!"He tunred around and drew his swords"Let's go!A fight at night and in this forest is useless we have to get out of here!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:05 pm
elaise called fang to her and began to follow zack.
she looked round at the rest of them hopig that they would hurry up. looking at zack she said " we need somewhere we can rest for the night that can be guarded, there's no point trying to walk through these woods at night. i know the place if you want to go to it?" she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:14 pm
Zack nodded to Elaise"Okey lead us there!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:18 pm
" it's a large cave not that far from here, me and the wolves live there." she smiled at him warmly and began to walk quickly through the trees fang running in front of her.
she got to the edge of the trees near the cave and looked at fang to see if it ws safe, fang growled softly to say that irt was and she walked up to the cave turning round to make sure that the rest of them where behind her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff