Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Smash Bros. 4: What We Wish For Next... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Many Years Till The Next Game?
  2-4
  5-8
  Never? D:
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:44 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Rusti Fire
-Zephyrotica-
V1SUAL K31
Rusti Fire
spam
lol.

Also NO. If I'm paying $50 for a game I want the whole game. I could buy three Gamecube games and a SNES game for that much.
I never said a new game I said free DLC for this one.
But since when is DLC free?

It's free sometimes. Just not most of the time; especially on the HD consoles.

I can list 3 Wii games I've gotten free stuff from already.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:07 pm
Waynebrizzle
-Zephyrotica-
Rusti Fire
-Zephyrotica-
V1SUAL K31
Rusti Fire
spam
lol.

Also NO. If I'm paying $50 for a game I want the whole game. I could buy three Gamecube games and a SNES game for that much.

But if it's free, why not put it on the disc? neutral It's not really fair to people who don't have wireless, or whose Nintendo Wi-Fi Connectors keep blowing up.. stare  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:14 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Waynebrizzle
-Zephyrotica-
Rusti Fire
-Zephyrotica-
lol.

But if it's free, why not put it on the disc? neutral It's not really fair to people who don't have wireless, or whose Nintendo Wi-Fi Connectors keep blowing up.. stare

Usually because the devs haven't finished it yet.

But that's exactly why DLC sucks, and I think it's stupid that people think it's an awesome thing. It only encourages devs to release unfinished games, and possibly even charge us for s**t that should already be on the disc. Heck, some DLC even ruins the balance of games.

Now, software updates are very different and more games should be compatible with them. It would have been nice if Sakurai could have just released an update taking wavedashing out of Melee. Or... if the team could go back and fix Brawl's online. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:31 pm
What my wish for SSB4 would be.

Simply for there to be another one.

Maybe sooner than 8 years?

inb4 Sakurai argument.

Buddha_Cat

CherubiMaster

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:30 pm
I've been putting a lot of thought into this, and I realized something.

Something that will change the world.

SSB can BRING WORLD PEACE!!!!!!

If they expanded on the importance of third-party characters, it would bring more companies together(and make the adventure mode better)!

If all kinds of companies with character rights got their characters in the game it would bring world peace.

Mostly this is just my crazy hope that a non-Mugen fighter game with almost endless character choice will come out one day, but it could bring world peace. Or at least increase the chances of the greatest game ever coming out one day.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:41 pm
CherubiMaster

If they expanded on the importance of third-party characters, it would bring more companies together(and make the adventure mode better)!

If all kinds of companies with character rights got their characters in the game it would bring world peace.

Mostly this is just my crazy hope that a non-Mugen fighter game with almost endless character choice will come out one day, but it could bring world peace. Or at least increase the chances of the greatest game ever coming out one day.
sounds crazy, but amazing. More like peace between game companies, though.  

ZhadowAzn

Rhed King

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:37 pm
ZhadowAzn
CherubiMaster

sounds crazy, but amazing. More like peace between game companies, though.

In theory this will actually be more of an accomplishment than world peace. Eventually the people will band together once we encounter intelligent alien life, since humans are quite violent as a species, and like working together to solve their problems faster. Especially so when there's a real threat. Companies however will still be cut-throat jerks.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:58 am
Buddha_Cat

inb4 Sakurai argument.
The faster we would get it, the more of a hackjob it would be.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:00 pm
auS-e-Dude
Buddha_Cat

inb4 Sakurai argument.
The faster we would get it, the more of a hackjob it would be.

Nah, Melee was rushed for the Gamecube's launch and according to tourneyfags it's the best one in the series. Hell, Sakurai's said he even had to cut stuff from Brawl because of time.

I personally don't want another Smash Brothers until the next Nintendo console. I mean, you really only need one per console as it is.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:23 pm
User Image
SAAVEDRO FOR SSB4  

Terara Drakon

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:40 pm
Ever since I've played FE: PoR and RD I've been wanting Mia in the game.

Reasons are simple.
A female sword fighter we got enough guys don't we?

Another girl, only a total of four are girls(not counting jigglypuff or pit( rofl )).

Decided saying this recently since I found a person who pretty much came up with everything for Mia. Where the majority of you guys(myself included) just say "Put [character from game] in there he/she/it would kick major a**"

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5337211&postcount=3443  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:37 am
KyuubiNaruto4

Reasons are simple.

Another girl, only a total of four are girls(not counting jigglypuff or pit( rofl )).

Decided saying this recently since I found a person who pretty much came up with everything for Mia. Where the majority of you guys(myself included) just say "Put [character from game] in there he/she/it would kick major a**"

]http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5337211&postcount=3443

Lyn makes an assist trophy in Brawl and Mia goes straight to a playable character? Doesn't seem fair for FE fans.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:20 am
Ribbin
KyuubiNaruto4

Reasons are simple.

Lyn makes an assist trophy in Brawl and Mia goes straight to a playable character? Doesn't seem fair for FE fans.

And yet do I know Lyn? All I know is that she came from Sacred Stones(i think) and she is a swordmaster. Besides they could do something like they did Wario, he had two costumes. One girl Purple hair another blue-green hair in a ponytail. There done.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:45 am
KyuubiNaruto4
Ribbin
KyuubiNaruto4

Reasons are simple.

And yet do I know Lyn? All I know is that she came from Sacred Stones(i think) and she is a swordmaster. Besides they could do something like they did Wario, he had two costumes. One girl Purple hair another blue-green hair in a ponytail. There done.
Srsly? She's one of the three lords and the first character you play as in the 10 tutorial chapters of Fire Emblem for GBA. The first FE game to hit NA. She's probably THE most well known Fire Emblem female.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:03 am
Ribbin
KyuubiNaruto4
Ribbin
KyuubiNaruto4

Reasons are simple.

Srsly? She's one of the three lords and the first character you play as in the 10 tutorial chapters of Fire Emblem for GBA. The first FE game to hit NA. She's probably THE most well known Fire Emblem female.

Lets see the first FE game I played...FE 9 after that it was FE 10. You say Lyn is a Lord? How many Lords is that now? Three Ike(in his ranger outfit), Marth, and Lyn. Do we need another Lord?

There has been only 5 games I have really played on the GBA. MMZ 3 & 4, Bomberman Max 2 Blue Advance, LoZ ALttP, and Bionicle: Matoran Adventures.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff