Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:44 pm
eNd_GaMe

Well of course he justified Nemesis' grand conversion to the good side. But I mean, why on earth would you have to justify a monsters horrendously idiotic actions, when its initial purpose in the gaming series is to destroy one of the main characters.

Also, Anderson isn't going to kill Alice off in the first 5 minutes. He's never going to let Alice die.

"Oh, I have been infected with the T-Virus, AND NOW I HAVE SUPER AWESOME X5000 POWAR!"

I'm just waiting for the 3rd RE movie to come out so I can see Alice fly around and sprout flowing yellow hair while surrounded by a golden aura.
Yeah yeah yea, we heard it all before. Give it a rest will you? If you don't like the movies it's your problem. I loved both of them and am looking forward to Afterlife.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:55 am
the movies are bad so get over it. no offence but you probably are paul w.s anderson eek  

A5116278

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:40 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
the movies are bad so get over it. no offence but you probably are paul w.s anderson eek

I like the movies too you know. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:20 pm
Resident Isaka
LIAMG-VERONICA

I like the movies too you know. neutral

Same here... I don't know why they bash it so much...  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:58 pm
LIAMG-VERONICA
You're talking a thin line... scream

You know what could ruin Resident Evil? A character who wears a cape, has long, black hair and could appear anywhere anytime he wanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:13 pm
Off the subject of the movies as to not make Bio and Kennedy sad...(I'll do that another day. ninja )

I think what would really ruin the games is a cliche 'it was all a dream!' plotline and or the original RE4 concept. It seemed too much like Silent Hill mixed in with Fantasy horror to be under the title of RE.
Another spoiling circumstance was if Capcom decided that they need to make it like the dreaded Dead or Alive games, to boost sales.
(True fans would probably boycott the game's sale.)  

Das Jabberwockie

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:24 pm
DasJabberwockie
Off the subject of the movies as to not make Bio and Kennedy sad...(I'll do that another day. ninja )

I think what would really ruin the games is a cliche 'it was all a dream!' plotline and or the original RE4 concept. It seemed too much like Silent Hill mixed in with Fantasy horror to be under the title of RE.
Another spoiling circumstance was if Capcom decided that they need to make it like the dreaded Dead or Alive games, to boost sales.

Yeah Im glad they didn't go with the orginal RE4 concept.
Make it like DOA games..? Like how?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:33 pm
Mr. Kennedy
DasJabberwockie

Think about it really hard, kennedy. Why would anyone play DoA? Imagine if Capcom took out the interesting plot twists, male cast, and made fanservice the main concern of the gameplay?
(I'd cry...it means no hot male villains. crying )  

Das Jabberwockie

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:45 pm
DasJabberwockie
Mr. Kennedy
DasJabberwockie

Think about it really hard, kennedy. Why would anyone play DoA? Imagine if Capcom took out the interesting plot twists, male cast, and made fanservice the main concern of the gameplay?
(I'd cry...it means no hot male villains. crying )

Im telling the truth. I like DOA for its zany fighting style... But yeah I see your point. Well the girls are *hot* enough for RE. Yeah that would ruin RE.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:39 am
sorry for what i said, it was a joke, the movies are ok, the zombie attacks are great but its just they just dont relate to the games  

A5116278

Ichigo Kurosaki100k

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:44 pm
wow i know no one has posted in a while but if they came out with re gaiden 2 OMFG  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:55 pm
if moose ever came back to this guild  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:14 pm
Resident_Kyo

Bazzing!

He was here 2 days ago, someone accidentally accepted him... But That's been fixed...

Why the hell does the guy keep trying!?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident_Kyo

Bazzing!

He was here 2 days ago, someone accidentally accepted him... But That's been fixed...

Sorry if I sound dumb... (and I was here at the time lol) but what was the whole deal with that?  

XINVADER

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident_Kyo

Bazzing!

he has a grudge!!! Y_Y  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas