Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:28 pm
Leeloo's mental anguish was felt by M. He felt pity for her, remember multiple times when he was also in despair. Subject M stopped walking and turned around to look back at the girl they had left behind. Just making her out, M held her in his telekinesis and levitated her across the beach to them. Flipping her around so he could look into her eyes, he projected his thoughts into her,"...come with me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:41 pm
Leeloo's eyes opened a little and she stared sightlessly into the eyes of M. "I... must protect the island... cannot rest..." She croaked in a dry voice, but could not move any more. "I need to..." She trailed off as the blackness took her once more. She hang in the air, limply, like a marionette whose strings had been cut. Her bright hair shone slighltly, and her fragile frame looked even more delicate, now that they were not filled with power.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:55 pm
"I cannot go to the resort tonight," M said, walking away from the other 2 and heading into the jungle. M would need to find shelter for himself and Leeloo. Thinking about someone's needs besides his own was knew to M, but he learned earlier that helping people was good. He also didn't want the negative feelings that were said to come with not helping those in need. Leeloo floated in front of M and since there was no need to worry about humans discovering them, M floated a foot off the ground and followed, Avoiding the things in their way, M maneuvered the 2 of them through the dense vegetation. Reaching out with his mind, he could sense other experiments in the distance and smelled fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:01 pm
Leeloo was dreaming. She knew it instantly because everything was perfect. No wars. No suffering... She knew this was not right. But still, she wondered around, her intelligent blue eyes watching the happy people. She smiled, overjoyed that they had learnt to love life. The sun shone on the solar-panelled roofs. Birds sang and cats meowed. Then everything went silent. No more laughing children, sing birds or anything. Even the wind had stopped. Leeloo drew a breath as she saw the shadow passing over the earth. The screaming began. Confusion and chaos was every where. She ran, attempting to get to the temple to activate the weapon. Then evil swallowed the earth and....  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:09 pm
In Leeloo's sleep, her mind was less protected and M entered her dream without trying. Appearing beside Leeloo, he asked,"What are we seeing?" Surveying his surroundings he took note of the many screaming humans and darkening sky. Because it wasn't his dream, M felt nothing and was simply a present spectator in the encompassing nightmare.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:12 pm
Leeloo turned to M. She gave him the stones. "Set these into a circle and open them! Wind blows, fire burns, water flows and earth falls!" She said agitatedly and stared up at the figure. "It's the end of the world. Fifty seconds until it enters our atmosphere! Go, go!" She said quickly to the other experiement she pulled the stones out and set them down, blowing on the wind one which opened and swirling lights came out. The looming ball of evil came closer.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Atticus Leingod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:19 pm
Sonic smiles and nods to Tomeko. "From how many I counted while I was gliding down to the island I saw nine others land here. According to one of the guys I met everyone who landed here is a experment." Sonic scratches the back of his head in confusion. "I wonder why he would refer to us as experments." He mutters then snaps out of it and looks back at Tomeko. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Sonic Starwind, I will be one of the many people who will be staying here with you." He politely bows to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:23 pm
M, not feeling the urgency Leeloo did, casually picked up the dust on the ground and let it sprinkle on the assumed 'earth' stone. Because it was Leeloo's dream, only she could produce the fire and water for the other stones, as well as, make the stones react to them. As of now the Earth stone didn't react to M's actions because Leeloo had yet to recognize it and dream it. The dream did not make sense to M. However, he felt that Leeloo envisioned herself as something important. He would ask her later when she woke up.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:26 pm
Nelia sighed and changed into a bird again as she flew into the sky.She perched onto a tree and changed back,closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:32 pm
Leeloo opened her water canteen and poured it over the third stone. The Earth one opened slowly. "Fire.... M! Have you got fire on you?" She asked, not even knowing how she knew the name. She fumbled in the little bag and pulled out a match. She lit it on the stone floor and held it to the element. The last one opened and glowed red. Leeloo walked in the middle. "Stay back!" She called softly, stretched her arms out and faced the sky. Beams of light shot out of the stones and surrounded Leeloo. A white light burst from her and hit the oncoming evil. It was a battle that took a few minutes, and the scream that came from the girl was blood-curdling. The thing disappeared and Leeloo fell back, exhausted and covered in cuts.

Then she awoke. She was awake but still unconcious. She could feel and hear and smell. But still everything was dark, black.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:37 pm
M had spectated through the whole dream until he was finally kicked out when it ended. M could feel the stones that were in Leeloo's sack with his mind. He knew that her dream held some truth to it. Whether it was something that happened in the past or something she thought would come, he didn't know. It was just another question he would ask her later. Since her dream was over, M assumed she was awake and tried communicating with Leeloo again through the minds,"...Leeloo...Leeloo...answer me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:48 pm
Nelia tried to evade sleep but couldn't.Her body was worn out from so many changes."How do you feel right now mom..Knowing you did this to me?"  

Habonia

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:48 pm
Leeloo tried she really did. M? I... must save the world... Came the weak reply. She did not usually use telepathic powers, and in her state it was incredibly difficult. This was the truth... the dream, I... am the fifth element She said and her power went down a little more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:50 pm
Tomeko smiled at Sonic. "It is very nice to meet you." she was a little startled by the large number of people that he said were on the island. "Nine people? Including you and me or nine others?"  

Sarax Alistair

ringboy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:58 pm
Vincie Valentine
Kiba now had ten seats, fire wood, and ten beds. he smirked at the thought of this as a hotel. he went inside and took a nap on one of the beds for now.

Mokthol could just see the motel like hut. It was well contructed, considering that he and the others hadn't been there long. He continued to walk towards it, but graduallly slowing down. He was now several meters away from the hut. He considered walking up and calling for anyone, but wasn't sure. He decided. He took a couple of steps closer and called out.
"Hello?" He couldn't think of what else to say.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff