Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:23 pm
Aki grinned at Shiro's compliment. "Thanks Sensei." She tried to wiggle out of his arms. It was becoming too much. And now Vrail was looking at her, plus that Katsu guy was trying to tell Shiro something. She pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. What was Vrail's deal? Sniffing out of uncomfort she avoided looking at him and instead stared off to the side. Incedentality that direction was where Zane and some other people were trainning.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:25 pm
Areku looked at everyone and laughed then remembered the cold again,"AAAHHH IT SO COLD! I'M GOING TO GO TRAIN!" Areku yelled at Shiro as he threw him a rock,"Oh and start training people you lazy bum!" Areku yelled at them as he ran around the hall.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:26 pm
"Well I think I started 3 weeks ago." Ed said. " Hey that is a good idea about using weights on the arms but ill start that later." Ed said embarrased again becasue of his reaction.  
"Whoops...I think I've made it colder in this room," said Zane as he jumped out of the mirrors and dispeled the jutsu. Zane noticed Aki looking over in his direction and waved. "Hey Aki! How did you do on the exam?" he asked walking over to her.  

BluewolfofMibu

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Shiro let out a sigh. "Well there is one. But I haven't learned it yet. Well might as well learn now." Shiro then let go of aki, stood up, and turned to her. "Now you should get some warmer clothes or something. It's going to stay cold around here." Shiro then walked out of the hall. "Come on Vrail. We are going to learn that jutsu. And then I guess since I have no choice I will tag along to go find that guy." He told Katsu and Vrail on his way to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 pm
Vrail left with Shiro, he made one glance back at Aki, but left looking down as he saw her looking towards Zane and him waving at her.

((Training grounds xD))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:31 pm
Aki jumped as Zane was suddenly infront of her. She must have zoned out for a bit. "Um... Hi there Zane. It was fine. You?" She remained in the ball form. Her eyes glanced up at Shiro as he addressed her. "I'll go and get some soon..." She had a subsantial amount of money on her, enough to buy some hot food, warm clothes, and then some.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:31 pm
Areku got all hyped up from a candy he was eating as he ran,"COLD COLD COLD!" Areku yelled as he ran and then heard Zane say he made the room colder and jumped and landed on his right shoulder with one leg since Areku was so young and small it was easy to keep his balance on his shoulder,"Why you make the room cold?" Areku asked him.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:32 pm
Luo sighed, Shiro didn't even hear him ask the question. Luo stood up and formed handsigns. "Mizu bunshin no jutsu!" A water clone appeared. "Follow Shiro, and ask him again okay? And then report back." The clone nodded and ran off following Shiro. He then turned to Ed. "Only three weeks ago? How are you able to carry that much weight at the genin level? How much do you even weigh?" Luo was curious as to how this was even possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:33 pm
Katsu punched Areku in the guts."Shut up"Katsu yelled"Soviet Punch... of Death"  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:36 pm
Suddenly a young kid landed on Zane's right shoulder. "Why did I make the room cold?" he laughed, the kid amused him. "Well because it's my bloodline. I can fuse water and wind to create ice. I was learning an bloodline jutsu," Zane explained to the kid. Then he faced Aki. "Well Me and my teammate Luo ended up having to cheat using our water techniques, but we passed. I personally don't like cheating...I do have a sense of honor....but then again I am a ninja so I have to go against it sometimes." Zane smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:39 pm
"Well i was training under a taijutsu user who said to train. First i got my spead up and then I put 50 lbs on every 3 to 4 days. now I know a couple of konoha Taijutsu." Ed said saying to much. " Well i need to train and you are buissy so see you later."  

Metal_Edge91

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:39 pm
Areku was going to say something as he saw Katsu punch coming he thought of dodging or not, and decided to let it through as it punched his stomach and vibrated on the weights he had under his clothes and fell back,"BUT IT'S SO COLD!" Areku yelled as he rolled around in the floor since he had never even seen snow before he wasn't use to this weather as he stood up and looked at Zane curiously and started poking him,"So you a ice man like interesting I only seen one other." Areku said as he kept poking him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:40 pm
Aki glanced at Areku then at Katsu. Too much violence and guys. She coughed and looked away from everyone. "I had to use my bloodline... And Areku..." She mumbled. Aki really didn't want to have a conversation at the moment. She really prefered to just be alone, buy a jacket, some food, and go train some more.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:43 pm
Luo nodded. "That's really cool. Okay then, nice to meet you Ed, hope to see you soon." Luo then turned around and walked to Zane to see what was up.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff