Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:20 pm
Alice wiggled a little "Well isn't that a normal reaction sweatdrop hehe" she looked around, looking down the halls. "Explore I guess...cause I don't know where I'm going...you live here" she smirked "Lost in your own house?"

She began to walk with a wide smile on her face, taking a left down the hall looking around.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:50 pm
User Image"Well, like every house, we have a living room, a kitchen and bedrooms." He teased. "We're in only one of many livingrooms in this manor. But, unlike some homes, we have a large courtyard, a laboratory, and hidden traps." Shou looked at her. "So, where to?"  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:55 pm
Alice's eyes lit up, and she jumped towards him "The Lab! It sounds cool?!" she began to tug on him "Lets go lets go! blaugh .  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image"Fine." Shou replied. "Well, you're excited. Planning to blow me up?" He teased.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:02 pm
Alice smiled "Thats a possibility, but we'll see what happens" she grinned, trying to hurry.

( BB in an hour or later, gots to go to a banquet hehe ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:09 pm
User ImageShou lead her again, though this time, they went down many stairs and passed through few halls. Finally they came to a hallway. It's walls were made by large blocks of stone, the types you'd see in a mideval dungeon. The hall was lit up only by torches which barely gave out light. At the end of the hall was a metal door, that looked unwelcoming. Shou opened the door and inside was a vast room. There were many tables scattered. Some had vials and beakers, while others had straps built into them.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:26 pm
"Oh wow.." Alice stared in wonder, as she ran through the room, looking through the tubes and beakers, the chemicals and labels. " I guess it makes sense to put it way down in such a dark place..." she smiled back at Shou.

She picked up a few chemicals, looking at the labels, and a few peices of paper. Some was written in the demonic language, so she just played around.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:58 pm
Earlyer, Kisa was moved into a different 'disobedience' cage in the Lab. As she sat there, board, she noticed two people wandering around. "Psssst! Over here~!" She whispered.  

lCHlMATSU

Sweet Kitten

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:02 pm
Alice heard a noise, and looked around seeing a cage. "Uhh?.." she jogged over "W-why are you in a cage? do you have radiation?..You need help out!? Cause I can make some liquid nitrogen! 3nodding "  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:11 pm
(wow..recap please?)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

lCHlMATSU

Sweet Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:12 pm
Kisa shook her head. "No! I just wana get out -nyo!!" She spat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:14 pm
[Nothing important really hapend Clawfire. Btw, are you a WarriorCats fan?]  

lCHlMATSU

Sweet Kitten

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Alice tilted her head "Promise not to eat me?..." she smiled, and ran off. She gather a few chemicals, compressing them. She ran back over, and poor the liquid over some of the bars, as it froze.

Alice flicked the bars off, as there was a hole in the cage. "Are you a servant also?...cause I don't really like cages myself..." she sighed, then returned to a smile.

(Yeah just people wlaking around, and stuff nothing much )  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:36 pm
"Yeah, I am." Kisa replyed, getting up. "Thanks." She said with a smile.  

lCHlMATSU

Sweet Kitten

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:37 pm
Alice smiled "Well I guess I am to, but Shou has been very kind to me somwhat so far" she smiled happily. " I guess I'm just getting started.." she looked around with a smile, admiring the place.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff