Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
PIRATE SHIP !!! [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate?
  yes!
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:57 am
CHARACTER LIST - Post 1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15428831&page=1

~hellsmere shook creesa's hand~

The pleasure is all mine, miss.

I don't mind at all, but unfortunately I can't offer you any accomodations at the moment. I'm afraid I shall have to ask you to remain on the deck until things a tidied up a bit. We are after all pirates, and not used to being a pleasure ship.

~with that hellsmere started walking back as he shouted orders... ~

Shadowcat, take inventory. I want a list of everything on our new ship. Deliver it to maskus when you're done.
~shadowcat extracted a paper and pencil from her bag and dashed off~

Maskus, take a damage report. I want to know how much we'll need to fix this ship up. Whether we can do it ourselves with what we have, or have to go into the nearest port to get it fixed.

~hellsmere looks at the tall blonde man~
I'm asuming sence your acting as guard, that my second and third in command were successful in acquiring your services as bodyguard. And in that case, I wish to know what to call you. Your name, please?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:33 am
Dairtic nodded.

"I understand. Fortunately for you we will not be requiring rooms due to are... nature. And since we are what you humans call 'freeloaders' we will do what you ask in payment for are stay."

He looked at Creesa, who nodded. She seemed to be more willing now.  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:17 pm
CHARACTER LIST - Post 1

~hellsmere looked back at them~

Thank you, I accept any help you can offer.
Do you by any chance have an instant "heal" potion?
My second in command, you see, is still out cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:40 pm
Dairtic smiled.

"I don't, but it is my ability to heal. I do have a limit of 2 people per week. This counts as one of them."

Dairtic walked over to Airiana and nelt beside her. He breathed into his hands and placed one on her forehead and the other on her chest. Inhaling slowly, then exhaled lifting his hands off of Airiana. Her wounds pulled themselves back together leaving only faint scars. Dairtic stood up slowly and stumbled his way back to Creesa. Creesa sat down with him on the deck as he went to sleep. Airiana too was asleep, she breathed more at peace now. Creesa turned to the captain.

"You should lie her in a bed soon so she does not become ill."

Creesa returned to caring for her sleeping brother.  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:17 pm
CHARACTER LIST - Post 1

~hellsmere had helped demon bring airiana out of the cabin so as to keep the newcomers from being in the same room as the lizard man, and then they put her on the deck~

~hellsmere watched as dairtic healed airiana, and then he (hellsmere) helped demon take her back into the cabin~

~when hellsmere came back out, he said... ~

Is your brother going to be OK. That seems to have taken quite a toll on him.
Though my second in command is doing better, and for that, I thank both of you.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:28 pm
"He should be fine Captain."

She smiled for the first time coming aboard.

"It's just been awhile since he's had to heal anyone."  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:36 pm
CHARACTER LIST - Post 1

~hellsmere listened and nodded~

I see. Then I shall not worry anymore, but I was wondering, do you know when my second will be waking up? What I mean is, roughly how long does it take after a heal, for someone to wake?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:48 pm
"She should be coming around in about an hour or so, but she'll be sore for a couple days."  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:54 pm
CHARACTER LIST - Post 1

I see. That's good to hear. Except for the sore part, but at least she'll be awake soon. Once everyone and everything is in order, maybe we can make some official introductions. But until then, And wish your brother a speed recovery.

~hellsmere turned back around and started shouting orders to the crew again~

(OOC - I think I need L337 and moonracer "to wake up" to get this story going anywhere again)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:09 pm

User Image ((Best I can do, there's just no lizard items.))

While the bird people were conversing with the crew on deck Klen was chewing a hole in the floor of the captains room. After a big enough hole was chewed he darted across the ceiling of the cargo hold to the front of the ship where he chewed another hole and hopped onto the deck behind the bird-people.

"Do you mind telling me why you desire me so badly?" Klen questioned as he pulled out a 2 foot long bar of iron he'd taken from the near-barren cargo hold.

aamiller321

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:21 pm
(OOC Miller- seriously, freaky dude!! xd )

Creesa turned to see the lizard. Hatred returned to her and her eyes narrowed.

"You stole the pendent and I intend to get it back from your dead body."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:28 pm
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6
(OOC Miller- seriously, freaky dude!! xd )

Creesa turned to see the lizard. Hatred returned to her and her eyes narrowed.

"You stole the pendent and I intend to get it back from your dead body."

"I have no clue what you speak of, and you see? I have no pockets to hide an amulet it! There is no need for violence!" Despite his words Klen's eyes flickered and his body seemed to crackle with small white sparks.

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:49 pm
(OOC - THX for the picture, miller, I've added it to the character list in the very first post and I understand, it'll do)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:44 pm
Creesa stiffened, but did not move for her swords. She knew that moving her brother in his state could be bad. She remained sitting but her eyes never left the lizard.

"Whether you have pockets now or not will not matter when I get the ok to skin you, sparky..."  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:56 pm
Eclipse watched his new captain, that was something to get use to, and gives a slight nod and slid out of an attack stance though at the flip of a coin he could attack but he looked completely relaxed.

As he listened to how things he blinked and raised an eyebrow then shakes his head slightly then looks to Hellsmere as he gave orders and then returned and spoke to him. He just stood looking at the captain looking rather relaxed his sword held in one hand at his side. He shrugs slightly, "That's still being debated but for now yes you have my services. Though if that one doesn't make good on his word and hand over some collateral this brief contract will get even briefer."

The stranger wasn't being rude he was just telling it like it was it was his way he was honest which was not all to common to come by especially in this line of work. He shrugs, "The only name anyone ever called me was Eclipse..." He smirks fondly but darkly at the memory, "You can call me that." He looks to the captain, "Now, your name." It was clear he was use to commanding not following by how he spoke.

However, their talk was all to short as he watched them bring out the female warrior he'd battled earlier as well as watched as Demon followed after and watched these two as the one healed the woman. He watched as the woman was taken back into the quarters and again the silent man followed her back in. He thought the lad was rather easy to understand but maybe he was just to use to his world and reading things into this one who knows.

His gaze turned back to the "guests" and then watched the lizard and the female bird woman argue and noticed the iron bar the lizard held in his hands and words of no need to fight. He raised an eyebrow to this and wondered how much more damage that lizard just did to a very damaged ship. Eclipse curls his tongue just right and whistles a high pitch to get their attention. His eyes narrowed and his tone though calm dropped slightly and held a commanding air about it, "You two stop it! Little birdie right now that thing is out of your hands till he..." thumbs over his shoulder to Captain Hellsmere, "...decides one way or the other on him joining or not. And you Sparky calm down and stop destroying this already rickety ship before I get upset and see what your insides look like."

He mutters something to himself then says, "Now if you two can talk calmly to each other go for it if not shut up and leave the ship and this crew out of it." He grumbles something under his breath and turns and walks to the top of the ship overlooking the wheel and the rest of the deck. He looks down and watches everyone and swears if he has to break them up he's going to paint this boat a new color even if that means he's got to show his new found boss what he can really do.

Meanwhile in the Captain's quarters Airiana finally came too a bit sore but if there was a day she didn't wake up sore after a battle she'd think she died. She blinks her one good eye up at the now wooden ceiling that's taken the place of the sky that was once there.

Then a blurred face came into view eventually it focused and she smiled and utters softly, "Oi Demon...ye be a sight for blurred eyes. Where be we? What happened?"

Demon looks at her and helps her to sit up and just looks at her. Airiana looks at him and gives a nod, "Uh-huh...uh-huh...I see...oh...wow...birds flew huh?" Demon blinks and tilts his head and Airiana chuckles, "Don't mind me lad I still be havin me since of humor means I ain't dead. Just banged up a bit but still livin." She sighs, "But I remember what happened...I got me arse whooped by that stranger and he was only toyin that be what happened."

Demon just looks at her and nods slightly and held up a hand and she nods, "Aye, and I let me pride get in the way...be happy ye be a boy Demon." She slowly stands up a bit sore but pushed the soreness and pain from her mind, "I best get back ter work. Come on boy they probably be needing us."

She walks out and stops the moment she sees the deck the two bird creatures the sparking lizard man and mutters to Demon, "Me thinks I should of staid in bed Demon." Demon nods after all he's seen it may not know exactly what's going on but he's seen it for the most part though the sparking lizard guy was a new one. He looks to the captain as did Airiana though she was wondering what she missed.  
RP Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff