Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Moonlight Defenders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:39 am

((Dammit Derrick! Your siggy is making my brail and my eyes burn!! gonk burning_eyes ))
"Hai!" Rocky said quietly as he ran into the building and came to a hau;t as he noticed that they were in a wide-open room. "Okay. We have to quickly get to the brains behind the skinnings....Rrrrrrrrr...." He growled at the mentioning of the skinning as he plastered himself to a wall. ((You know what mean >.<))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:58 am

((Hehe, and now you're doomed for eternity!! OvO *gives owl eyes*))

Cerv dashed and pressed his back to the wall directly next to Rocky and moved along it until they reached a huge shipping crate for cover. "It won't be long before the workers come back. Let's make it quick." The lemur took a quick scan of the gigantic room and saw a second floor. It was what looked to be a landing that provided as an overview of the entire shipping area. "That'll do nicely," he said, giving a nod in the direction of the room. Someone's gotta be in charge of this place, right?.. My bet is they're up there."

((You know what I mean, right? x.x Like in the peanut factory in the original willy wonka. xD
What I'm Talkin' About At 6:00 into it.))

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:29 am

"Yeah, but the question is: How do we get up there? There aren't any signs of a staircase of any sort..." He locates a support beam on the wall and a catwalk above it. "Uh, do we have to shimmy up the beam?...I'm not the best climber..."
((I hate that movie....and the Wiz if Oz...I dunno why though...))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:40 am

Again, Cerv gave the room a once over. This time, he did so while on the move out of sight of the men that would be reentering soon. "Well," he uttered to the wolf, "There's lots of metal shipping crates.. Maybe you could get to the catwalk that way? After all, that beam would take you a long way up."
((xD I was addicted to it as a child))

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:55 am

Rocky followed Cerv. "Well that sounds li-Creeeaaaakkk!" The door opened, and Rocky froze against the wall. "I still want to know who threw a rock at my Tacoma!" One of the humans said. "Awww, man! They're back!" he whispered. "Now what?" he asked, drawing one of his wakizashis from his waist.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:07 am

"Psst guys..." Dimitris com linked to Rocky and Cerv. "Yeah, I know I'm late but I wanted to bypass your current situation. With that said I think you guys would be better in knowing I found a route." Sounds of metal clanging and bending subtlely, he was in an air duct.

"The best way for you guys to go would be to head down to two floors and use the shuttle elevator to head pass most of the security. I will be waiting on the 38th floor where this air duct suppsedly ends. They have alot of systems in here. Make sure not to open any red framed doors by the way!"

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:14 am

"Ha, ha! Good ol' Dimitris, always comes through! Nice job, bud.....Now how are we-" He was interrupted by a light hollow thump. "Eh?" He rapped the flor with his fist lightly. "Hollow? A hidden staircase!" He pushed the flooring out of the way and began to climb down. "Allright, let's go!"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:46 am

[I'm finally able to access the guild again! No freaking clue why I couldn't but could I get a recap, please?]

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:40 pm

((Well, we're in the warehouse place where the head of ops for the skinnings are and I just found a hidden staircase! We're just about to be bumrushed by the guards because I threw a rock at homeboy's Durango...If I missed anything, correct me please. Glad to see it's working for you Yue!!))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:48 pm

[thanks, but any clue where I should come in or should I just take a back up position?]

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:05 am

((You should pull a 'Dimitris' and appear out of nowhere as backup! You coud run thorugh the crowd or help us into the basement of=r something like that.))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:09 am

"Sure thing, Wolfie." Cerv dashed across the room, through the obvious view of the workers that were entering the shipping room. They immediately sighted him and began to charge in his direction. Before they could reach him, Cerv had already taken cover wher Rocky had been and then headed quickly down after him. "Close it tipo! Quick!"

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:43 am

Rocky nodded and quickly moved the panel back to it's original position. He wiped his forehead. "Phew! That was close! Now let's head down here wiht caution. And remember: No red doors."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:48 am

Yue moved silently from the shadows, letting them know he was there. He watched and waited; looking about and taking in everything around them.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items