Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
User pic area. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L1K3 W1LL

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:09 am
Led Athey
WillWill116
lol, my friend took this, and told me to put this up here so
User Imagehere's me biggrin

You look like somebody off of a band or something, lol. I can't remember who though.

lmao, aww thanks :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 am
Awww, you look great.  

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

L1K3 W1LL

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:52 am
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:10 pm
And your avatar's hair looks like yours.  

Led Athey

hot vampsrule

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:47 pm
Gory Mannequin
Meh. This is me, bored.
Nothing special about it.
User Image

hey wow ur hot haha nice pic ur cute  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:48 pm
Hey man, I don't find that very respectful. Plus, she already has a a guy. I think they are still dating.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hot vampsrule

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:59 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Hey man, I don't find that very respectful. Plus, she already has a a guy. I think they are still dating.

hey man im just saying what i think isnt that what this guild is for and so what if she has a bf im commenting her nothing wrong with that  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:01 pm
Just the way you said that. I find calling a chick "Hot" is degrating to women. Be a gentlemen and call a chick beautiful or gorgeous. And I was just saying she had one in case you were trying to hoom up with her, that's all, lol. Didn't mean for you to take it the wrong way.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hot vampsrule

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:10 pm
oh ok na its all good but i dnt think thats degrating a women i think if u think someones hot u say it but everyone has there own opinions u know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:06 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Just the way you said that. I find calling a chick "Hot" is degrating to women. Be a gentlemen and call a chick beautiful or gorgeous. And I was just saying she had one in case you were trying to hoom up with her, that's all, lol. Didn't mean for you to take it the wrong way.

I have to say, I agree with you.
Not like anyone ever calls me hot, lol,
but if someone would to me it would sound like
"I would like to use you to my advantage" sort of thing.
Saying someone is gorgeous or beautiful is so much more flattering.

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:37 am
yeah i agree exspecialy cuz she is my gf, its not right to say someones hot u know unless they are ur gf or bf then its ok haha  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:02 pm
Well, hot, no. But calling them pretty or beautiful isnt that big of a harm in my opion. Just complimenting them is how I see it. It's not like I have never called a chick hot before, I have, and then realized after my US Studies teacher told me why he thinks it's degrating to women I started calling them like beautilful or pretty. Stuff to that effect.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hatheos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Of course the word "hot" is common in our culture to refer to someone who is attractive. It's used for both sexes, not just women. I've heard women say it plenty of times to men.

There are plenty of other terms to tell someone they're attractive, you just have to use a thesaurus.

adorable, agreeable, alluring, beautiful, beckoning, bewitching, captivating, charming, comely, enchanting, engaging, enthralling, enticing, fair, fascinating, fetching, glamorous, good-looking, gorgeous, handsome, hunky, interesting, inviting, looker, lovely, luring, magnetic, mesmeric, pleasant, pleasing, prepossessing, pretty, provocative, seductive, stunning, taking, tantalizing, teasing, tempting, winning, winsome  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:14 pm
Yeah, but most of us are old fashioned and use beautilful, gorgeous, charming, etc.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items