Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:39 pm
(Awesome! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:20 am
As the hours passed, the house grew more and more like a hom each day. Occasionally Queenie welded little metal piece of stars and crowns on the sides for decorations. Finally, as the sun began to vanish over the horizon, the inner part was finally done. The rooms, floor, roof, and walls were set up. The house was quite big. It would become apparent that they'd need a lot of new friends just to fill it up. And bearing proudly on the front, in bold iron letters, laid their sign. Queenville

"Ahh," Queenie wiped her sweaty forehead, "That's a nice house. We can work on the retaining wall and towers and such later, today this calls for a celebration!" She pulled out a thick wad of money and began running towards town, "I'll be back in a little!" she shouted, "There'll still be places open, I'm getting our celebratory feast together!"  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:26 pm
Alyssa sat near the house staring at it. 'Man, how did she do it? I've never met anyone that could build even a chair within two days. Queenie though...' Alyssa stopped her thoughts, "right" she had said out loud, "She is part robot"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:52 pm
About half an hour later, Queenie wheeled down the street pushing a cart full of fragrant food. More food probably, than two young girls could eat, but it could last if they found a fridge. She pushed it fast down the empty road, her foot wheel's popping out, pushed by small, powerful jets.

She snapped the wheels back in place, pushing the cart to the house. "Be a doll and open the door for me please," she asked Alyssa, "Fortunately for us, food is of no issue."  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:18 pm
"Where did you find all of this food? This is crazy!" Alyssa opened the door for Queenie with ease. She hasn't yet actually stepped inside the house. The house was huge and has high ceilings. Everything looked so beautiful. She couldn't believe that even though Queenie and herself were now living in a junk yard pretty much, that it would be so beautiful.

"Well," Alyssa said, "One man's trash is another man's treasures."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:07 pm
"And technically, none of this is trash," Queenie explained, hauling out a cheese wheel and a roasted chicken, "See, this is actually stemming off from antiquity parts, things people nowadays consider outdated. Usually they'd turn 'em in for antique dealers and make a fair buck. But there aren't as many in that industry any more since technology is leaving this stuff behind. So they simply let it be in junkyards like this. This is where junkyard brats like me come in." she smiled, hauling out more food and setting it out on a big, makeshift table. By now there were liters of fizzy drinks, chicken, ham, a cheese wheel, warm bread, fruit and vegetable plates and a cake. Queenie wasn't even done unpacking.

"See, when I got dumped, I was picked up by a man who was a brilliant engineer and mechanic. He ran a freelance designing company for machines, boats, vehicles, anything. Me and this other guy were his apprentices. I didn't get along with the other one so much, but I learned how to build anything. Back then I used to be really turned towards building weapons of my own...that's one of the reasons my fellow apprentice and I disliked each other." She trailed off. "But I don't make weapons anymore."

"So tell me," Queenie changed the subject quickly, "What's a fair gal like you planning to do in this big, bad world?"  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:24 pm
Suddenly there was a knock at the door. well, not so much as a knock... more of a pound... "open up!" the voice on the other side bellowed. "if I must kick this door down I will."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:26 pm
"Hmm?" Queenie raised an eyebrow at the head of the table. She'd been setting out the two plates and utensils when she'd heard the demand. She frowned; someone so impudent at this hour of the night obviously hadn't dealt with a junkyard brat before.

Despite her absolute assurance that the door (being one made by her of course) would not break down, she answered anyway. "Yeah, yeah, whaddaya want?" she asked rudely. Queenie had long since stopped giving a damn if she insulted someone.  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:47 pm
"Damn" he sighed "You!" he exclaimed, pointing at Queenie "Bot... you're compromised. that little trick back there on the so called deserted road.... you were spotted. Either get defensive or get out."

The sense of urgency in his voice noted his desperation. "You've got only a few minutes. Make a choice. Fight? Flee? it's up to you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 pm
ace saw them from a mile away  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm
"What?" Queenie gaped at him bewildered, "What's wrong with me being a cyborg huh? You gotta problem buddy?" her quick temper rising fast. She didn't like where this guy was going. She'd built her home, made a friend even, and just wanted to sit down to a hot meal. Who did this jerk think he was?

(Ace, for a 16 year old, your grammar and writing sucks. We're still ignoring you)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:15 pm
"my apologies, but I believe we have more pressing matters than what i call you. now, I'm to assume you will be staying then? you may need a little back up. a "cyborg" and shapeshifter, that's right i know about you too... shifters tend to have a certain... scent... it's kinda like lemon zest... any way... I plan on helping you weather you like it or not."

and with that he glowed with a dark light (similar to a goth we all know and love) and removed his coat, revealing a bare chest covered in tattoos.  

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:18 pm
"Wait just a damn minute!" Queenie snarled in outrage at his impudence, shooting out a hand to his throat, not choking, but rather letting it stay there as a threat, "You're not doing a damn thing unless you explain yourself! What's so bad about someone spotting me? And who the hell is coming?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:40 pm
he raised his hands "to answer your first," he squeaked "they followed you here after seeing your jets. To answer your second: few scout drones, S.W.A.T. droids, and tank drones. all armed to the teeth. c-can you please let go? you're scaring me."  

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:47 pm
Queenie's eyes narrowed in a dangerous sneer.

"How do I know whether or not," she growled, "-that you're a piddly little dog of the government, trying to lead me straight into a trap?"

She didn't blame Tom. He probably was in more danger now than ever. But she'd have to send this guy...should he be trust-worthy. She had to defend their secret. Murky Qualm, despite the name being dead and false to Queenie, still lived on, unknown to many. No one could put a face to that name...but should they make the connection...she would be subject for arrest.

And god save them all if they got the blueprints.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff