Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:49 pm
Hero's clone found out the door was open Hero walked threw into the dojo and dug threw his old scrolls until he found his jutsu scroll that he made the jutsu but never tried it out. He just tucked it in his coat and left ignoring the others

((I need to get a jutsu scroll here so if you don't mind))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:58 pm
((I'll just wait since hes coming back out anyway XD))
Ariana got off and stared blinking wanting to follow as he went in.
"For having to stay out here I demand another piggeh back ride!" :3
The door slowly closed and Ariana turned around and sat on the stairs waiting.

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:22 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
He winked to Ari before the doors closed completely. "Mmkay."User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:33 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
He waked in, hands in his pockets. He peered around corners, shouted hello, look in the training field out back, but there seemed to be nobody around.. "Bummer... I was hoping I'd get a longer break from Ari bein' on my back. neutral Oh well, it's nice to be with her."User Image

D a i j b

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:43 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
Daisuke came out from the dojo, disappointed, but there were plenty of other places to look. He looked at Ari and pointed to his back while winking. "Ready?"User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:32 pm
Ariana looked up to Daisuke and gave a wide smile leaping onto his back wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.
"Onwards!!!!" scream
Ariana yelled not sure what had happened but knew Daisuke had an idea where he was going

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:46 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
As a matter of fact, he did know where he was going. He wanted to go over by some of the residents homes before he went to the Mizukages. User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:07 pm
((Next post?))  

Bodhisattva Empress

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:23 pm
In a burst of Mist, Zane has now appeared inside the Hyoton dojo. "It's time for me to ascend to the next level," Zane stated as he closed his eyes, focusing on the chakra around him. He began to meditate, concentrating and focusing his mind on himself.

Post 1  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:46 pm
The temperarture dropped slightly as Zane began to feel the wind flowing around him. He smiled, feeling the breeze slightly grazing his skin. He could feel the water moisture in the air. He continued concentrating on the two elements sepeartaly. Making sure that each one was understood and mastered.

2 post  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:53 pm
Zane's eyes began to turn as white as snow as he finally fuly mastered water and wind manipulation. Zane using his right hand, waved his hand in gently in the air, the wind visible by the naked eye blowing behind it. Doing the same with his left, the water moisture began to form a small stream of water that followed his hand's every move.

Post 3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:00 pm
"Hmm..." Zane said to himself. "Time to combine!" he stated as he clasped both his hands together, the tempereture dropping several degrees as the wind blew more fiercely. He grinned as the wind stopped blowing. "Yes, my suspicions were correct, there is a second stage. I must ascend," Zane said to himself as he began to ponder on how to achieve it.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:27 pm
Zane dropped down and meditated. Suddenly a voice inside his head started speaking to him. "Hey kid...it's been a long time..." the voice told him. "Enma? What are...nevermind...so I guess you know huh?" Zane said to him as they continued speaking inside his mind.

Congratulations...you're going to do a lot of great things kid

Yeah, but I have to get stronger before I do that...

Post 5  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:29 pm
Listen kid, you already have the strength inside of you. Understand that will you? The power lies inside your blood. Rely on your bloodline, your history your past. Embrace the cold...let it consume you kid. I've fought many shinobis but none like you. You have what it takes you truly do Enma told him.

Yeah...but what happens if I fail, if I disgrace them...what happens if I'm not good enough Zane doubted

I should slap you around for saying that. You can do it, if anyone can it's you kid. Now get up and FIGHT!

Post 6  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:30 pm
With every step that Zane took the air dropped several degrees. He held his hand out to the water as he froze it instantly. "Yes...my Hyoton is getting stronger....can I do it? Can I take it to the next level?" Zane asked himself as he sat down. He closed his eyes and began to meditated on himself and the nature around him. He was surrounded by ice, by his element, by his way of life. He has always been cold...but his friends have melted that ice away.

Post 7  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces